Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Questions

Comments

• hawks29hawks29 Posts: 1
    Car_Man

Can you please let me know what types of pre-tax lease payments to expect for the following:

GC Limited
    MSRP $39500
    Affiliate Rewards (1% below factory invoice)
    $3500 Factory Rebate
    $500 Maximize Miles
    $1000 Rebate for Limited
    Pull forward for 3 months
    12,000 miles
    27 month lease (or others if cheaper)

Thanks for any help.
  • jilld73jilld73 Posts: 2
    My lease is nearing termination (Oct 1) and I'd like to buy my 04 Grand Cherokee for my contract buy out price of 12,500. This is the first lease I've ever had so this is all new to me...

My question is, will Chrysler Financial offer me financing for that $12,500? Will it be standard used car financing or what can I expect? Should I be seeking my own financing options right now as well? I was told to call back in July when I'm within 90 days of termination for more details but I'd like to know what to expect re: financing and monthly payment.

I definitely want to buy my Jeep,love the truck and I'm also way over miles so I don't want to get hit with all those fees. My researchtells me that my buy out price is a good deal.
  • frog22frog22 Posts: 20
    Hi Car Man...hope you can help...
    downpayment $4264 includes all tax, 1st month payment and fees
    mo. payment $291
    GC Laredo 4x4 Rocky Mountain edition, auto
    36 months w/10,500 mi/year
    MSRP $32,330.00
    Initial cap cost $30,273
    cash cap reduction $2000
    rebate $4500 with a $500 military rebate
    money factor 0.00109, residual 47%, acq fee $700
    Thanks so much for your help.

JJ
  • frog22frog22 Posts: 20
    Hi Car Man,

I went ahead and bought the Jeep GC. I hope you can tell me if I got a good deal. I worked the figures myself with the help of an online lease info site and the figures the salesman gave me worked out exactly the same as mine. Please let me know your opinion of the deal.I thought it was pretty good. Thanks.
  • simmons5simmons5 Posts: 1
    Hi CarMan,

Wondering if you might be able to help me out with some lease info??

Looking at at 2007 GC 4WD for both 36 & 39 month leases, with 15000 & 18000 miles. What might be your best estimate on the money factors & residuals for each of these 4 options?

Also, with the 26X package, any thoughts on what might be a good neg. cap cost, assuming no down payment? I've got the rebates under control, so just wondering what might be a good negotiated sell price.

Thanks for your help! Much appreciated!

simmons5
  • "#326 of 331 Expected Lease Payments by hawks29 Jun 20, 2007 (2:24 pm)
    Car_Man

Can you please let me know what types of pre-tax lease payments to expect for the following:

GC Limited
    MSRP $39500
    Affiliate Rewards (1% below factory invoice)
    $3500 Factory Rebate
    $500 Maximize Miles
    $1000 Rebate for Limited
    Pull forward for 3 months
    12,000 miles
    27 month lease (or others if cheaper)

Thanks for any help. "

Did you ever get the Jeep? If so how much did payments end up at? This is almost exactly what I am currently trying to price out right now.
  • Ok, so here are the details...

2007 Grand Cherokee Limited
    5.7 HEMI
    Fully Loaded with Navigation/Leather/Tow/Everything except DVD Entertainment (no kids)

12,000 Miles Per Year

Sticker Price $43,460
    Cash Down $2,000
    27 Month Lease $467 per month
    End of Term Buy Out $20,780

I had a 2005 Ford Taurus I needed to trade in that I owed $10,700 on and it had 37,500 miles on it. They took that and paid off the negative equity on it (which I figure was at least $2,000.

Can someone please tell me if I did good (I think I did but need someone to level with me).
  • marc3ohmarc3oh Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man:

I am looking at a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD 4x4 V8Hemi w. Navi totaling $43,755 list.

Dealer is quoting 36 at $650 including tax (5%) with 15K miles. First payment ONLY at inception.

Is this a decent deal?

Thanks, Marc :)
  • pcantorepcantore South FloridaPosts: 39
    Hi Car_man,

Could you please provide the money factor, residual and current rebates for a 07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Rocky Mountain Edition 4X2, no trade-in, no acessories with the following:

MSRP $30,305 (29,610 + 695 destination)

$2,493 Preferred Discount (Affiliate Rewards)
    $3,500 Lease cash Allowance
    $2,000 Loyalty Cash Allowange
    36 or 39 months
    12K miles
    I live in S.Florida and I have an excellent credit history.

Thanks a lot for your help
  • jeep84jeep84 Posts: 1
    Hello, the salesman gave me this offer. Any thoughts?

Retail $35,125
    Savings 2196
    Rebate 4k
    Trade value 1k (98 laredo 4x4, 186,500k mi, Good cond)
    Net sales 30833.46
    Down pymt 1k
    Balance Remaining 29833.46

457.04/mo @ 12k mi/yr

2k down= 431.27
    3k down= 405.51

Seems a little high, think I got stiffed on the trade-in. Think the trade in should be at least 2k, could probably sell privately 3-3.5 maybe 4k

Thanks
  • Hi CarMan,

Can you let me know the current money factor and residual for a 2007 4x4 Grand Cherokee Laredo with x package and navigation for 39 months(or 36 if the numbers are better)and 12,000 miles. Thanks
  • Hi Car man,
    If possible can you give me the same info regarding post #338 for the same terms and vehicle for the 2008 model as well.
  • Hi! I'm not exactly sure where I should be posting, but I am in a difficult situation and I was wondering if anyone could help me! :) I had a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee that I actually totaled last Monday. I loved my car and it's the only car I really want. I'm kind of tight on money right now, but I'm desperate. I have a good paying job, but I'm looking to pick up another one, so I can afford something on my own. I am 17 years old and still attend high school, so my accident was an inconvenience for me. I'm trying to work through this stressful state of mind and I think I'm pretty much looking for a miracle. I'm not exactly sure if I can get someone to co-sign a loan for me, but I don't have very many options. If anyone could message me back or give me advice that would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thank you,
    Candy
  • Hi CarMan,

Can you let me know the current money factor and residual for a 2008 (October) 4x4 Grand Cherokee Laredo with x package and navigation for 39 months(or 36 if the numbers are better)and 12,000 miles. Thanks
  • Ahhhh, a fellow coffee lover. Some mornings when I need a little extra jolt, I just open up the bag and eat the grounds with a spoon ;) . Here's the information that you're looking for, coffeeman2. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00101 and 42%, respectively. When negotiating your lease on this truck, make sure to take the $4,000 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it into account. If the specific model that you are interested in has been on the dealer's lot since March 1st or earlier, it is eligible for an additional $1,000 incentive.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hey coffeeman2. Here's the information for the '08 model. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00002 and 46%, respectively. Chrysler is only offering $1,000 lease cash on the 2008 model.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Candy. I'm sorry to hear about your recent accident. At least it sounds like you are OK. While losing your vehicle is certainly inconvenient, your health is by far the most important thing. Unfortunately, given your young age and your lack of full-time employment you may have a difficult time financing or leasing a new Grand Cherokee without someone to co-sign your loan. If you cannot find a co-signer, you may want to consider just picking up a less expensive vehicle for now. You should be able to buy a low mileage used domestic car for a very reasonable price.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey coffeeman2. I posted this information for you a couple of messages back. let me know if you have any other questions.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi CarMan,

Please let me know the residual & money factors for a

GC Laredo E Package 36 & 39 month lease - 12,000 miles/year

GC Laredo Rocky Mountain Package 36 & 39 month lease - 12,000 miles/year

Thanks in advance as this is my first lease and the GC look to have attractive incentives right now.

Sorry if this double posts as I'm a newbie on the board.
  • Welcome douglasny. Don't worry about the double posts. I deleted the other one. Since you have never leased before, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

Here is the specific information that you're looking for. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of any 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00002 and 46%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00028 and 45%. Make sure to take the $1,000 lease cash that is currently available on this model into account when negotiating the capitalized cost for your lease.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.