Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Questions

Comments

• joejeepjoejeep Posts: 12
    Soup,

The deal was done in Jan. at Lawless in Woburn MA. They were great to work with as I went to a number of different dealers. MSRP 37,750 not including 20" rims, 3/45 lease w/ $2500 down, $405/mo. includes ma tax. I traded my 2008 JGC which was end of lease.

Good Luck.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi karch. Chrysler's March base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD through Ally with 12,000 miles per year are 0.38% and 47%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '11 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD are 2.82% and 46%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • karchkarch Posts: 42
    Thank you very much, sir.

Getting close to April now, I wonder what the new rates will be.

I just tried to put a deposit down on another vehicle, only to find out it was sold 20 minutes ago.
  • a2_m3a2_m3 Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    Hey Car_Man,

Great forum. Saved me thousands on my '11 BMW X5. Now I'm looking for a JGC Laredo X for my wife.

Can you please provide money factor and residual for 36 mth 12K and 36 mth 15K. (both ally and U.S. bank)

Also, we qualify for Chrysler employee pricing, but is there anything else I should be going after?? Other than employee pricing, I'm being told there are no extra rebates/dealer cash, etc.

Thanks!!
  • Hi im new to leasing and when to a dealership ...

there offer was for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 with a sunroof was

first they wanted 4k down with 480 a month for 36 months 12k miles a year .. i was like no way .. after some taking i got a offer for 5k down 390 a month for same 36/ 12k a year .. is this a good deal or should i shop around .. also this is in NJ ( if that matters ) ?

thanks for any responses
    Run away. Unless you have bad credit, they are trying to take you to the cleaners, IMO.

I won't put any money down, nor use a trade-in with any equity, on a lease. First payment, T&L, and maybe origination fee, that's it.

Again, this is my opinion only, but you asked for opinions.
  • i actually got a 740 credit score .. so i thinks thats pretty good .. i only owned one used car after highschool .. then when i graduated college i was always give a work vehicle .. this is my first time leasing a vehicle and i didnt have any paperwork with me so i told them i would come back sometime this week
    what would you consider a fair deal for this truck ? .. here i am thinking its a good deal lol
    I would research, maybe truecar.com, then use a lease calculator or something like that.

Good luck.
  • hotstick12hotstick12 Posts: 5
    edited April 2011
    Hey guys i have a deal on the table in Suffolk county long island NY for a Jeep grand cher X package w/ moonroof and nav on 36 month lease ,(msrp is 38,234.57 ) im paying (36,585).White exterior and black interior. They are taking back 4 payments of my current lease of 300.51 mo and rolling into the new lease.I also received $1000 rebate for coming out of a non Chrysler/dodge/jeep lease.They gave me a deal of $2022.07 down(includes tax/1st month payment) with 470 a month 12 k miles a year ! What do you guys think of this deal??Thanks in advance for any input !!Oh lease is thru Ally Bank.
  • All,
    I have the following lease deal on the table, and I would appreciate folks' feedback.

GC Ltd. V6, 4WD
    - 20in wheels
    - Trailer hitch

36 month, 15K miles/year
    $648/month (includes tax)
    $0 down

Sales Price - $700 below invoice
    Residual Value = 45%
    MF = 0.00046

As an aside, can one negotiate inclusion of complementary maintenance for the 36 months?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    I'm glad that you like this forum so much, a2_m3. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo X 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.38% and 48%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease with only 12,000 miles per year are 0.38% and 50%.

I haven't seen the US Bank program lately, so I'll have to ask around for that one for you.

I believe that Chrysler is providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this truck through US Bank right now, but nothing on leases through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • dzl70dzl70 Posts: 1
    Good Afternoon,
    Wanted to know your opinion on a lease that was being offered me here in NJ. It's for a 2011 jeep grand cherokee with 26x package. They offered
    2499 down 3 years 12 miles a year @ 479 a month. I am returning my end lease vehicle which is a 2008 jeep liberty which has 2 more payments of 279
    left which they are taking care of and not including in the deal....This seems a little high to me considering what other people on here are paying. What's your opinion? do you think i can push more to get a lower monthly payment or does that sound right. the MSRP on the new vehicle is about $38,000. Thanks in advance for your time and thoughts.
  • mook12mook12 Posts: 56
    Hey dzl, in a year or two from now these Cherokees will be leasing for a lot cheaper than now. They are new and the dealerships want to see what people will pay they want $600 and $700 for the limited and overland but only fools or people with a lot of money are paying that much. My advise is for the time being and unless you wanna wait a while is to lease a demo, look for one with low miles mine is a demo limited $44000 Msrp I got them down to $35500 and my payment is $509 monthly 2000 out of pocket and $19300 to buyout after lease which is awesome. I understand people don't like to have any miles on a new car but big deal its a rental. Good luck
  • miquelnymiquelny Posts: 6
    You are so right! The prices the dealers want for the new GC are absolutely ridiculous . Just 2 - 3 yrs ago these cars were sold with 25 % discount no problem. Now I have been offering like 15% off the MSRP and dealers are not even contacting me, like my offer is too far off... I am looking to lease this car in next 30 days, I appreciate any info you are posting here.
    Thanks and good luck!
  • cbarrscbarrs Posts: 3
    Hi Car Man,

Could you post May rates for 36 month/10K miles, Laredo/laredo x trim?

Thanks!
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 7,111
    You can't compare Grand Cherokee prices (or any car that matter) to that of 2-3 years ago. The current 2011 redesign was announced back in what, 2008 or 2009? The old body stlye Grand Cherokee was literally a dead duck for the past 2-3 years. Anybody could pretty much walk into a dealership and get one for between $8,000 & $10,000 off MSRP without even trying.

You can't expect that kind of discount on a brand new redesign in it's 1st model year. I'm not saying you should pay full boat MSRP, but there are NO factory to dealer incentives (cash back).

2001 Honda Prelude Type SH/ 2011 BMW 328xi / 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L w/ Navigation

Car_Man,

Can you please provide residual and money factor (or interest rate) for a Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x2, V8, 3 yr/36K mile lease?

I think I am finally about to close on a vehicle.

Thank you.
  • jabberjabber Posts: 56
    Car Man,

Can you post the money factors, residuals, acquisition and disposition fees on both the Laredo and Limited for 36 months @ 15K miles?

Thanks!
  • soupstarsoupstar Posts: 6
    Looking to lease a 2011 Overland (non-summit model) and wondering what the MF, Residual and any incentives there are for 36mos/10K in May. Also, are prices dipping below invoice these days? Thanks.
    I was told today the lease interest rate is 0.15%, with a residual of 49%, on a 3yr/36K lease of a Laredo.

May sign papers in the next day or so.
This discussion has been closed.