Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jeep Wrangler Lease Questions

Comments

• mb789mb789 Posts: 89
    The sale price you have -- is this a "sale" or what you negotiated to? How did you get $2,000 off the price of an '08 Unlimited?
  • This was the negotiated price. $31,505 MSRP - negotiated to $30,000. But, I just learned about the $700 acquisition fee and the $300-400 document prep fee for the lease.
  • Hi Jon. As usual, Chrysler really is not providing any support on the Wrangler right now. As a result, its lease money factors are not very attractive. At least this is somewhat made up for by this truck's strong residual values. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4WD with 10,500 miles per year are .00314 and an astounding 68%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00321 and 67%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Looking for:

Money Factor and Residual Values on 24 month & 36 month for:

- 2008 Jeep 2-Door Sahara
    - 2008 Jeep 2-Door Wrangler X
  • Ordered the '08 4DR Wrangler Sahara Unlimited and should be in next week. Before I sit down with the dealer and finalize the numbers I want to go in prepared. Does anyone have the most recent MF for this car on a 36 and 39 mo. lease?

Thank you...
  • I'm looking for the money factor and residual for 2008 Wrangler Sahara, 2 door for 27 month and 36 month lease.

I have the January numbers, but need to see if it changed much for February.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks
  • TO JEEPGIRL25

Can you post the January numbers you have for that 2008 Wrangler Sahara 2 Door for both the 27 and 36 month lease (MF & RV)??

Thanks, I can atleast use them to get a range on the numbers until someone places the February numbers on here.

michael
  • In January, 2008 2-dr Sahara:

27 Month lease:
    Money Factor: .00304 Residual: 72%

36 Month lease:
    Money Factor: .00317 Residual: 68%
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, infoseeker1 :). Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2-Door with 15,000 miles per year are .00304 and 73%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00317 and 68%. The money factors for an otherwise identical lease of an '08 Jeep Wrangler X 2-Door are the same, but its residual values are 71% for 24 months and 66% for 36 months.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi sschaeffer. Cool truck. I've always liked the 4-door Wranglers. They remind me of the old Land Rover Defenders, which I've always had a thing for. Here's the info that you're looking for. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4-Door 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00317 and 65%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00322 and 64%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey jeepgirl25. According to the latest information that I have seen, Chrysler Financial's current 24 month buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2-Door 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00304 and 73%, respectively (I haven't seen the 27 month numbers). The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00317 and 68%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man -

Thanks for the info. and great timing too. I am going to pick my car up today. This will be my first Jeep and really looking forward to it.

Scott
  • Thanks for your help. Its really appreciated. You're very helpful!
  • asd302asd302 Posts: 20
    I have 4 days to make a deal on a wrangler, I got the 36mo/15k numbers on the unlimited sahara from your post above, can you please provide me with the 24mo/12k, and 36mo/12k #'s?? Thanks Much, you've helped me several times!!
  • What a great forum! I am looking at a Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4WD and would also be very interested in the 24/12K and 36/12K money factors-residuals.

By the way, you wouldn't happen to know whether Jeep still offers a college graduate rebate? I can't seem to find anything about it and I know that they used to do so.

Thank you so much!
  • pg822pg822 Posts: 12
    Does this make sense, everyone? I just got a quote on a 4 door, 4 wheel drive Sahara lease. They are quoting a 36 month lease (12k miles) with a residual of 65% (sounds good) but a .00397 money factor, if you have perfect credit. I have perfect credit and I find it hard to believe that this money factor is what is being offered. That equates to about 9.5%!!!!!!!!!! Any opinions?
  • 2-door Sahara, 27 month lease, 15,000 miles/year.
    MSRP: $ 27770 Selling Price: $ 24668
    Money Facor: .00323
    Residual: 72%
    Cash due at signing: $493
    Monthly payment $365.24 (includes tax, etc)
    I can pay the $600 destination charge up front to lower the monthly price to $343.

Sound good?!
  • pg822pg822 Posts: 12
    All

I got a money factor quote for .00397 for a 36 month lease on a 08 Wrangler Unlimited X/Sahara. I have perfect credit. Can anyone else confirm this quote for Illinois? Does Jeep/Chrysler normally give more favorable money factors in March due to the end of the quarter?

Thanks!
  • I'm new to the post. Can anyone let me know what the residual and buy rate money factors are on a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimted Rubicon Lease (4dr). I am Looking for the correct numbers for 24 and 27 month leases.I will either be doing 10k or 12k miles per year. I live in Boston and want to make sure I know these before heading to the dealer. Thank you!
  • Does anyone have money factors and residuals for Wranglers and Wrangler Unlimited models?

I am thinking about leasing either a Wrangler X or Unlimited X, 36mo, 15k per year.

I read a post above where someone got a great lease deal on a Sahara. Is the program better for that model than the X? Any help is much appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.