Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jeep Wrangler Lease Questions

123457»

Comments

• denver5357denver5357 Posts: 319
    Where can I find specific details on the current Wrangler lease offer? The Jeep site mentions $289/mo for 36 months and a few details but none about the vehicle. I have had one local dealership say there are no current leases on Wranglers, another say (after checking) that the lease I explained was available but only on 4x2s and a third dealership say nope, that lease is available also on 4x4s but only on a certain model which is not explained anywhere (manual transmission, etc.). I've never leased and would like to understand what is out there but Jeep is not making it easy! I'm in Colorado. TIA.
  • kar_freakkar_freak Posts: 21
    Car_man,
    Looking for MF and residuals on Wrangler sport for 36/39 months with 15k miles.
    Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi kar_freak. Chrysler is not currently providing any sort of lease support on the 2012 Jeep Wrangler. You can finance one through Ally at 0% for up to three years though. That's probably the way that I would go if I was in the market for one...though it would make for one heck of a large payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 40,868
    If you bought a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Fiat "special edition" model in the past year or so - or if you are a dealer who sold one - a reporter would love to hear about it. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday, October 10, 2012 with your daytime phone number and a brief description of the car and your experience with it.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,243
    Any incentives on the 2013 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara?

Dealer/manufacturer cash, or finance incentives?

Thanks!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Hello kyfdx,

Please visit, www.Jeep.com and click on the Shopping Tools tab. There you can click to view incentives and offers.

Lisa
    Customer Care
    Chrysler Group LLC
  • Hey kyfdx. There's absolutely no incentives on the 2013 Jeep Wrangler yet. There's 0% financing for up to 3 years on the 2012 model though. That's about it. The Wrangler usually sells really well all on its own without any support. Which stinks because I've had my eye on a 4-door one for years. I know that I shouldn't like it, but I can't help myself. I've always been a sucker for 4-door SUVs that have removable tops...the Land Rover Defender, VW Thing...I love them.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man.... thanks for the reply... I have a friend interested in the Unlimited.... He is a long-time 4Runner owner...

Will let you know how that turns out...

• Any time kyfdx.

Car_man
    Host
  • Anyone have residual value, money factor or other lease offers for 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara?

Planning on 36 month lease, 12,000 miles or less.
    Thank you.
  • Hey there Car_Man, I am planning to lease a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon but am in need of the residual rate and money factor. Plannng a 36 month, 10k per year... Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks...Jimmy B.
  • yozhyozh Posts: 3
    Hey Car_Man do you have the current numbers for the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
  • greeneyespsugreeneyespsu Posts: 102
    Did you ever get these? I'm looking for the residual value and MF on a 10k lease of a Wrangler Unlimited Sport 24 mo. and 36 mo. comparison.
  • kyfdx - Do you have the numbers for a Wrangler Unlimited Sahara on 36 months for 10K and 12K miles?

Regards,
    jeszabo
    2014?

That model uses the standard money factor... what that is for Chrysler, I'm not really sure... The residual is 61% and 60% respectively..

regards,
    kyfdx

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,896

Please continue in our 2014 Jeep Wrangler Lease Questions discussion.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

123457»
This discussion has been closed.