Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Land Rover LR3 Lease Questions

Comments

• ok Tjones these are my final #'s for a new SEV8 with the lightning pack., bluetooth and sat radio. $45700-1500 coupon= 44200 (550 over invoice), I had a trade which subtracted another 1000K for a final price of 43200 (which is under invoice). I got a 15k miles for 24 mo, for which originally they had told me residual would be 69% but it was actually 68% as Britishrover indicated in another posting. MF was .00127 which went up when I upped to 15k miles. However, i knew that it was the same you were quoted in Orlando. and I really need the extra miles ( and I really needed to get rid of the vehicle I had). they added the 595 fee and I only paid my first month +tag and title.
    After all the back and forth I feel pretty good about my #'s thanks to all the info from this forum. Good luck to all
  • by the way the also gave me the floor mats
  • Great Liv4theroad, so now I know the residual and MF are correct. Did you notice a $750 MLS fee get subtracted right before the final residual number? This is a disposition fee or turn in fee that I think is crazy?

Congradulations on the new ride, I cant wait to get one also!
  • Well I found out what the MLS fee is its for the loaner car mileage deduction at.15 cents per mile for the 5000 miles on the car. However they are only offering 5k off of msrp for the loaner car but are giving the really good lease rates for the car. I know he can come down on his price some but how much who knows.
  • no, my residual value is exactly 68%.
    There's a 395 disposition fee at the end of the lease if I do not purchase the vehicle, that fee does not play part in any of the calculations, and I was told it will be waived if I lease from them again
  • Is the service loaner a V8 or a V6???
  • The loaner is a V8 SE model with 3rd row seating, bi-xenon lighting pkg and bluetooth, the msrp is 49450 and they will sell it for 44450. The lease rate is .00127MF at 15k miles per year and a 68% residual. I really thought from what I have read here on the forums that I could get a new one for 5k off with the really good 24 month lease but they are saying no this cant be combined. I can get 5k off a purchase but then I dont get the lease incentives?
  • Yeah that is basicly correct. The couple of thousand dollars of marketing support cannot be combined with the Leaseing program if you want to use the special money factor.

I would think that they would want to sell the car for more then 5,000 dollars off though. Not a whole lot more but maybe 6,000 or so. I don't know the market in the area though. If we were selling that LR3 it probably would be about 6,000 or 6,500 off if you were leasing and 8,000 to 8,500 if you were doing a purchase.
  • That is kind of what I thought, they want too much for a service loaner with 5k miles on it. I am going to push for the $6500 off and the great lease deal and see what they say. If not I am going to shop them with other dealers in the state. Thanks for the insight.
  • Hello, all -

I am interested in leasing an '06 SE with Navigation, bluetooth, and Lighting package. The MSRP for a so-equipped vehicle is $50,150. Invoice is $45,701. I'm looking for a 24 or 36-month lease. 36 months is fine with me, but the dealer I've been speaking with brought up the 24, saying it's a Land Rover Capital special and the best deal going right now. (Anyone know any details on this?)

This dealer has a truck with the options I want, plus $2000 worth of options I don't really need and don't want to pay for (MSRP $52,575) and offered it to me at a cap cost of $48,916. 15k miles/yr, 24-month lease, with only the minimum drive-offs for a pre-tax monthly payment of $694.40. I think they can do better, but of course ideally I'd rather find a truck with just the options I want.

I really only need 12k miles/year (do they offer 12k? If they don't, 10k would work.)I want all this with $0 down.

Because it's coming up on the end of the year, I'm flexible on color, and most of the dealers around me (there are many) have plenty of SEs in stock, I am obviously shopping hard for the best deal I can get.

So my question is this - from your experiences, and any other knowledge of incentives, discounts, etc, what's the best price I should expect? I'd ideally like to negotiate a pre-tax monthly lease payment of under $600? Sound realistic?

I greatly appreciate any advice!

Cheers,
    christina
  • Ceperry: I just recently leased an SE with the ligthning pack, bluetooth & sat radio in FL and their final price was 43200k after applying a $1500 coupon I got from factory. The residual was 71% for 10500, 70% at 12000 miles and at 15k it drops to 68% . I did not put any $$ other than first payment,tax and tag. I needed the 15 k miles si I had to take the lower residual. I suggest that if you can deal with the 10500k per year to go with that, you will get a lower MF and higher residual. I am not sure if they still have the 1500k coupon, but you can try going online to Landrover.com , log on a few times until you get a survey pop up, after you answer their survey you should get a coupon via email or mail. Read some of the other posting, go back a month, I did and I got a lot of useful information. By the way I LOVE MY LR3!!
    hope this helps.
  • Thanks, Liv4theroad. Glad to hear you love your LR3!

Does anyone know the latest numbers as far as residual/MF? I am now talking with a dealer about a more-equipped SE that has my options as well as heavy duty, cold weather and third row seats. MSRP is $54,375, they're offering me a cap cost of $47,625. We haven't gotten into lease specifics yet (he has to find one of the third party lease companies they work with as Land Rover won't allow the extra factory money to get the discount if it's lease, so we can't go through Land Rover Capital.) I'm looking for 24-month or 36-month, 12k miles. What should I expect for current MF and residual in each of these cases?

Thank you!

Christina
  • TJones, I'm running into the same problem - that great 24-month lease deal with the favourable money factor doesn't work with the $6,750 off (because that number depends on LR marketing dollars.

May I ask what the MF/residual is for a 24-month lease with 15k miles if you took advantage of the lower purchase price (and thus excluded the special lease rate?)

Thank you!

Christina
  • Hi, all -

Okay, I finally got my new LR3 yesterday! Love it so far.

Here's the deal I ended up with. Got a much more loaded V8 SE than I was looking for (MSRP 55,175 - third row seats, cold weather pkg, navigation, lighting pkg, heavy duty pkg, satellite radio, cooler box) but I think this is a pretty good deal. They threw in floor mats and Wearcare.

24-month lease, 10,500 miles/yr, purchase price of $50074, which is about $26 over invoice.

What do you think - did I jump the gun or did I do okay? (I wanted to wait longer to see if prices get better toward end of year, but I really wanted Bonatti Grey and there weren't many left in my area!)

Thanks!

Christina
  • Can anyone help me on this. I am dealing with a Dealer in Oh who I am looking to buy a 06 LR3 SE with 3rd row seating. Cold Pkg, Lighting Pkg and nav. I asked what the MF and residual was he said that the residaul was 65% but wasn't sure on the MF. MSRP is 55k and they quoted me 795 for a 2yr 15k miles. Due at signing was tax tags and first,last months payment. How does this sound.

Also I notice today online they are offering a LR3 V6 lease for 499 month with 3200 due at signing
  • Hi carman,

just joined forum today because I am on tight timeline, heading out of town on a business trip in 2 days and want to finalize my lease deal so I can pickup new LR3 on way home from airport.

BUT I do not want to accept bad lease deal under pressure. I am new to the lease game so I may not have the lingo down.

Here goes'

I am looking at 2 different 2006 LR 3's

Blue one: Has all options but the sat radio and hvy duty package. I s a demo model with 1,700 miles.
    They are telling me MSRP is $48,600
    Offering me lease deal of: 24 month/ $3,000 down / 12k miles yr/ $ 651 month w/ tax

White One: Has all options including sat radio & no hvy duty pkg . Is new w/ no miles
    They are telling me MSRP of 54,475 - $2,000 off incentive from land Rover = MSRP of $52475
    Offering me lease deal of : 24 month/ 3,000 down/ 12k miles yr/ $678 month w/ tax

Are either of these a good deal ??

Sorry for the need for a rush answer!
  • Update on the lease info.

LR3 SE msrp 52000
    Selling: 47500
    Options: Cold Climate Package
    Lighting package
    Park Sensors
    Personal Telephone(Bluetooth)
    Rear seat and rear climate control
    Satellite Radio

With no money down, 24 months, 15,000 miles a year, 722.98

With 1208 down(taxes), payment is 673.24 a month

MF: .00167
    residual: 68%

How does this sound?
  • explorerx4explorerx4 Central CTPosts: 9,456
    i'd take the airport limo home and do some more homework. jmo.
  • FYI they are still offering the $1500 coupon. I filled out the survey and requested brochure on Sunday and got the coupon emailed on thursday. I'm going to Land Rover Friday and applying it to an LR3.

Gabe
  • Hi everyone

Do you know if you can use the 1500 coupon on a service loaner LR3? My dealership is saying that it has to be a new truck.

Thanks
    Laine