Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Land Rover Range Rover Lease Questions

Hi everyone. Please use the following discussion to post any questions that you have about leasing a Land Rover Range Rover. Thanks.

Car_man
Host
Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums

Comments

• I am interesting in Leasing a Range Rover HSE with luxury package with next two weeks. 36 Months, 12,000 Miles, Taxes over term of lease, no $ down. What is the best Monthly Payment being offered?
  • Greetings hroarknyc. You never mentioned the selling price or MSRP of the truck that you are interested in leasing. These are important numbers for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing this truck's selling price in relation to its MSRP you don't know how much of a discount you are getting on it. The second reason is that one needs the selling price and MSRP, including the destination charge, of a vehicle to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to work up a sample lease payment on the Range Rover that you are interested in for you if you let me know what these numbers are.

Car_man
    Host
  • sam818sam818 Posts: 127
    I purchased my last RR, a 2004 to take advantage of the $100k cap on depreciation.
    I have now ordered a 2006 SuperCharged.
    Can any dealer finance guys give me some idea as to what the lease rates are for 2006, and if I should expect some discount from MSRP... I have already upped a $5k deposit on an ordered vehicle.
  • I would not expect a discount on the SC range unless you are a very loyal customer. We have only discounted one of our SC Range Rovers and that was only because the customer buys two range Rovers every two years and his trades are in immaculate condition. We gave him a thousand or so off. I do not know what lease rates are.
  • raffy1raffy1 Posts: 1
    I too recently placed a deposit on a SC RR, the truck is to arrive in early November. Prior to making my purchase, I checked all of the Land Rover deadlerships in the San Francisco Bay Area and none were discounting this vehicle at the time of my purchase, which was about 3 months ago. I don't believe that gasoline prices will make a difference for those purchasing this type of vehicle and don't expect that prices will be reduced at any time soon.
  • Hi sam818. You never mentioned how long you want to lease this truck for or how many miles per year you need to be able to drive it, so I will give you the lease program for a typical 3 year, 15,000 miles per lease of this truck. If you were to lease a 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged through Land Rover Capital Group's new fourth quarter program for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00261 and 58%, respectively.

As far as this truck's selling price goes, I would not expect much of a discount - especially on an ordered vehicle. You may be able to find more information on how much you should pay by visiting the following discussion: "Land Rover Range Rover".

Car_man
    Host
  • I'm looking to purchase a 2006 RR HSE w/ heating package, can you workout the lease payments for me?

MSRP-74,500

Price Negotiated- 67,500
    w/options- 70,500
    12kyr/36 months
  • Hey wirefree,

In what state are you located? That deal is below X-plan pricing.
  • I'm in Virginia.
  • I would be happy to estimate what this truck's lease payment should be like for you, wirefree. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2006 Land Rover Range Rover HSE with an MSRP of $74,500 and a selling price of $70,500 through Land Rover Capital Group right now for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $1,035.

Car_man
    Host
  • Are you sure you are not looking at a 2005 Range Rover? MSRP of a 2006 Range Rover with Heated accesories package is $76,650. The MSRP of a 2005 Range Rover would be $74,385 so much closer to your stated price. There is also $5000-6000 worth of rebates on the 2005 Range Rovers.

I can't see any dealership giving you that much off of a 2006 Range Rover but a 2005 would make sense.
  • Car_man,

What's the current money factor and residual for a 2006 (regular- not supercharged) with the Luxury Package and Heating Package?

30-36 Months- 10-12K Miles per year?

How much should I expect off the MSRP for an in stock truck?

Thanks so much in advance.

Best,

Rob
  • Hi Rob. If you were to lease a 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Luxury through Land Rover Capital Group right now for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00290 and 55%, respectively. Its 10,000 miles per year residual value would be 1% higher. I have not seen this truck's 30 month lease program recently nor am I all that familiar with what sort of discount you can expect on one so I can't help you out there. Sorry.

Car_man
    Host
  • ajn999ajn999 Posts: 16
    Hi: Im in NY and I think I got a good deal. Sticker was 76500 and I had the 2000 coupon plus I got another 3600
    off that. Lease price with zero down plus taxes bank fee
    ($4200) is $999 for 30 mos with 12k/yr This is our 4th land Rover purchase so I think I got a nice deal.
  • What is the 2000 coupon? how do you get one?

thanks,graham
  • ajn999ajn999 Posts: 16
    They were mailing them out, but I also found a $2000 coupon in this months Fortune or maybe it was Forbes magazine Good till the end of year
  • Looking for a quote for 06' 30-36month/15k for RR Sport($62k w/options and destination) and RR HSE ($77,450 w/opt. and dest.). No money down.
  • Thanks for the info on the coupon.. I looked thru forbes and Forunte and saw a Land Rover add in one (forbes) but nothing else. I called Land Rover and depending on who i've talked to they have varied from telling me about the $1500 rebate for the LR3, to knowing nothing about it, to telling me that i had to attend an event to get one. I am a previous Range Rover owner and would really like to find one of these coupons.

Thanks for anyones help. Have a spare? i'll pay postage. :)

thanks again,
    -graham
  • I was offered a similar lease program the other day supposedly new lease program. I'm jumping on it.
  • wesamwesam Posts: 13
    Car_Man,

Can you please provide me with the residual and money factor rates for a 2006 Range Rover Sport HSE? I would like to do either a 30, or 36 month with 15K per year. Also, what other fees do they charge? I'm in Wisconsin if that helps.

Thanks,

Wesam
This discussion has been closed.