Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Land Rover Range Rover Lease Questions

Comments

• mwnmwn Posts: 1
    Hey all -- my first post.
    I am looking at getting a 2009 RR Supercharged. I have been negotiating with two dealers, and one of them came back with a price of 75,550 for a 2009, 133 miles. It is a title-less car, with the miles coming only from test drives. The other dealer said if I can get this price, i should go with it. Never heard that from a competing dealer. Can anyone tell me if this price is really too good to pass up. Additionally, how is the reliability of the RR? I currently own a 2003 Disco, and has been a great car, but has in the past 8 months been requiring too much repair work....even though it runs great. Any insight would be helpful.

Matt
  • Back in 2007 I leased a $73,000 Sport Supercharged with Stormer wheels for 30 months at 10,500 miles year. I negotiated $3,000 off at the time. My only money down was $300 registration fee. My lease payment was $1209. It had all the options except for the DVD player.

CARMAN - I am told that Land Rover is offering a $3500 incentive ending December 2009 specifically for the Range Rover Sport HSE or Supercharged. They offer only 36 months vs the 30 I had originally. Based on what you know, if I go in again with no money down, save for registration fees, and 10,500 miles year over 36 months, based on the latest rates and the $3500 rebate, what should my monthly rate be? Better than the $1209?

BTW, for those who want to know, our RR will have 23k miles by December when I will return it. It never had any problems although my wife drives it real easy - urban driving only.
  • Hi jmarcum. I would be happy to work up a sample lease payment on the truck that you are interested in for you using Land Rover's official lease program.

However, in order for me to do so I need you to provide me with the full MSRP and approximate selling price...or at least the full MSRP and dealer invoice price of the exact truck that you want. That information is available right here in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Let me know what these numbers are and I'll run a payment for you.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • ortho1ortho1 Posts: 4
    What about the sport, current money factor and residual for 2010?
  • Was looking into leasing a RR SC 2010 in New York. Does anybody know Chases current money factor and residuals for a 36 month lease. Would like to order out of my area since all dealers in my area are owned by same company and all refuse to discount car. Is that normal ???
  • Hello ortho1. Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Range Rover Sport HSE with 10,000 miles per year are .00307 and 54%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi paragon3. Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Range Rover SC with 15,000 miles per year are .00184 and 41%, respectively.

If you are in upstate New York and all of the Land Rover dealers in your area are owned by the same company, it might hurt your ability to negotiate some. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if two dealerships that had the same owner were in competition for business somewhat. Try comparison shopping between the two and see what happens. If you are closer to NYC, there should be a ton of competition out there if you're willing to drive a little.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man,
    Received the following offer on a 2010 RRS HSE. Sticker is $61,245. Offering $1,500 off for price of $59,745. 12k miles/year. $4,000 due at signing for a payment of $939/month. Any thoughts on whether or not I can do better?
  • Car Man: I see Range Rover is offering 16k rebates and 8k marketing support in the Range Rover HSE. Can the rebate and marketing support be combined?
  • Hi dchamp72. This truck has huge a dealer margin, more than $5,000. I personally would want a larger dealer discount than $1,500 if I was in the market for one.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi broham1. The $16,000 cash incentive that you mentioned for for leases through independent banks only. Neither is, nor the $8,000 dealer cash that you mentioned are compatible with Land Rover's official special lease program, though I suspect that they are both available on leases through independent banks.

Car_man
    Host
  • Finally came to terms and I am picking up new White Sport HSE with HD and Sat radio today. 48 months/12k miles/$933 month/$933 (first month pmt) due at signing. Can't wait!!
  • snoop2snoop2 Posts: 1
    A dealer in CA is offering for 2010 Range Rover with running boards lease 36 Months 12k, 6000 down, payment 1436 tax included Car price was 75635. Is this a good deal?
  • gexogexo Posts: 33
    dont put no money down, i have friend who is located in NY calculated the car for me and it comes out much cheaper then what they offer you, and they ship the car also. why would you put 6g's down? if today or tomorrow something happens to your car, you will loose your down payment.
  • is 399$/per mo plus tax 0 down a good deal for a lease/
  • clm4clm4 Posts: 3
    Hi. My husband is considering leasing a 2010 RR Sport Autobiography. The deal is a follows:

MSRP is $89,345. Money Factor is .00295, 36 month lease with 12K miles. The monthly payment is $1452.60 after I put down $13,619.65. Sales tax @ 7%. The residual rate is 44% ($39,311.80).

I recall back in March 09 when I was looking for a new car RR's numbers were no where near competitive with anyone. I ended up in another vehicle. What do you think of the above scenario?
  • gs451gs451 Posts: 19
    Hi,
    The rates you speak of for the pre-owned range rover are great. However, I was always under the impression that leasing a used range rover or any car for that matter was not feasible and it would be better to go for a newer model.

Is Range Rover providing any type of lease support on used models? If so, I would be very interested in leasing a pre-owned 07 or 08 RR Full Size HSE.

Please let me know if there is anything of that nature and what the approximate payments would be.

Best Regards,
    Gina
    greenpak07@yahoo.com
  • All, need some help here please. I am looking at a 2010 black HSE with Lux & Cam pack which brings me in around $65k. What is the best deal I should hope for leasing this over 36 or 48 months ?

I am trying to get to $1000 or under per month with little to no money out of pocket and need some help on what I should expect. Dealers in CO are being real tight

Thanks

WC
  • matth2matth2 Posts: 12
    What is the current MF and residual values for '10 RR lux HSE with 15k/yr?

Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi matth2. Land Rover's current lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Range Rover HSE LUX with 15,000 miles per year are .00164 and 41%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host