Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Land Rover Range Rover Lease Questions

Comments

• boylaboyla Posts: 11
    Car_man, could you please provide the July 36-month 42 month resdual and MF for the 2011 range rover HSE? Are you aware of any factory incentives on these vehicles?
    I like to know what I should aim for my sale price for the car. Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    I'd be happy to boyla. Chase's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Land Rover Range Rover HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00170 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42 month lease are .00183 and 46%.

Land Rover is providing dealer cash on this truck, but that cash is not compatible with the special lease program.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • vmoorevmoore Posts: 7
    Hi Car_Man,
    Are the MF and residual values available for the 2012 Evoque? I'm interested in a 36-month lease, 12k miles per year, for the Pure Plus 4-door model with the premium and climate control packages.
    Thanks for your help!
  • roverguy76roverguy76 Posts: 13
    Too early. Production began in Halewood plant on July 4. JLR goes on a 3 week hiatus at the end of July thru early August. First deliveries are scheduled for the European market in late August, early September. NA deliveries will follow in late October. I believe the first NA bound cars are already spoken for. But, contact your local LR dealership for specs.---RoverGuy76
  • vmoorevmoore Posts: 7
    Thanks RoverGuy76. I kinda figured that was the case since there are no posts regarding these leases. Might just wait it out 'til next year...
  • todahitodahi Posts: 1
    Roverguy. I'm trying to lease a RRsprt Supercharge with a RV of $77,945. My dealer is telling me that the price per month will go up by $125 next month if I don't do the deal by July 31st. Is this true or is it a sales ploy?
  • Carman, can you provide August money factor and residual for 2011 Range Rover HSE 36 mo., 12K miles.
    Thanks
  • Hey benli1103 - what city did you get that deal for 1085/mo with zero down? I just looked at an 11 RR HSE and was told tht with gr8 credit it takes $8500 down and pymnt is around 1000/mo for a 42 mo lease. Works out to about 1200/mo considering money put down.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi albertob. Land Rover's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Range Rover HSE with 12,000 miles per year are .00170 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello! I'm looking to lease 2011 Range Rover, 36 months 12 K or 10K. Do you know
    the money factor and the residual for the month of September? How much can you negotiate to from MSRP in light of a new model coming out. what would be a fair number? Thanks in advance.
  • Here's the facts on a full Range Rover HSE:

MSRP: $89,250
    Money factor 0.00215
    Land Rover trunk money 3,500
    Money down $5,000
    Trading in SUV and rolling in $3K
    Monthly lease payments around $1,400

Thoughts/feedback on this be a ok/good/great deal. Thank you.
  • What is the October buy rate money factor for a 2011 RR HSE?

Also, what should I expect the residual to be for a 48 month lease 12,000 miles.
  • Hello mccall1117. Land Rover's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48-month lease of a 2011 Range Rover HSE with 12,000 miles per year are .00305 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

Is the money factor and residual value available for the new Range Rover Evoque - Dynamic Trim at 36 and 48 months, 10,000 miles per year? Thanks.
  • I am interested in knowing the money factor on the new evoque too. Thanks.
  • Car_man, could you please provide the November 36 month and 42 month resdual and MF for the 2011 range rover sport?
  • actually meant 2012.
  • Hey flamingo4. Land Rover's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic with 10,000 miles per year are .00161 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are .00171 and 44%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here you go rtojos. Land Rover's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Range Rover Sport HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00245 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00251 and 54%.

Car_man
    Host
  • I was just quoted 54% and 50% residuals for the pure premium for 36 and 42 respectively, but the money factors are spot on. And yes I grabbed the vehicle.