Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Land Rover Range Rover Lease Questions

Comments

• How do I make sure I know the exact dealer invoice price - I read that RR Sport has no dealer hold-backs. Is this accurate? The only options this car has are:

2013 Range Rover Sport-
    Fuji White exterior/Arabica interior
    Options- Angire wood, digital and satellite radio, and luxury interior pkg.

What's the best site to figure out the dealer invoice on this exact model?

Thank you!!!

-Kim
  • Hi mmjones. Yes, California is one of the states that has the better lease program as well.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hello calidallasgrl. There is a $2,000 dealer cash incentive on this truck in California right now...however this cash is not compatible with its special lease program.

The money factors that you mentioned are way too high. Chase's current 36-month buy rate for a 2012 Range Rover HSE is only .00091 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

It looks like the deals that you were offered were at around a little over $2,000 over invoice. That's not bad, but it is probably beatable if you're in an area that has a decent level of competition.

Car_man
    Host
  • I need Chase money factor and residual value for November 24-month lease on HSE or HSE LUX for 15k miles or 10k

thank you
  • Interested in a Range Rover HSE lease but only want 24 months. Is this still available in CA? If so, please let me know the MF and Residual for 10K and 12K/year. If not, what are the lease numbers for a 36 month? Also, what kind of negotiated discount could I expect off MSRP? Thank you so much.
  • i got $3k loyalty + $5k off msrp in ny today but 58% residual at 3.2% for 24m 10k

residual is very bad
  • Hi mikeb112. Chase's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Land Rover Range Rover HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00092 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The money factor for the HSE LUX is the same, but its residual value is 2% lower.

This is the lease program for most of the country, but it is enhanced to something a little better than this in certain states.

Car_man
    Host
  • I just signed a 2013 HSE LUX LEASE and the money factor for US Bank was lower for Tier 1 credit. This was the deal I got through the Mission Viejo, CA Land Rover dealership (and US Bank):

2013 RANGE ROVER SPORT HSE LUXURY EDITION
    $68,095 - Sticker
    money factor is at buy rate 0.00142
    Residual is 50% for 12k per yr = $34,074.50
    48 months
    $896 per month (includes tax)
    $0 DOWN/ $0 DRIVE OFF

I thank Al Hearn at Lease Guide (dot) net for the calculators I used to get this deal...It's an amazing resource. :)
  • Contact DEAN at Land Rover Mission Viejo (tell him Kim told you to call) - he can do 24 MOnths in Cali

I just got:

just signed a 2013 HSE LUX LEASE and the money factor for US Bank was lower for Tier 1 credit. This was the deal I got through the Mission Viejo, CA Land Rover dealership (and US Bank):

2013 RANGE ROVER SPORT HSE LUXURY EDITION
    $68,095 - Sticker
    money factor is at buy rate 0.00142
    Residual is 50% for 12k per yr = $34,074.50
    48 months
    $896 per month (includes tax)
    $0 DOWN/ $0 DRIVE OFF

I thank Al Hearn at Lease Guide (dot) net for the calculators I used to get this deal...It's an amazing resource.
  • I am looking at leasing a new 2011 Range Rover HSE LUX. Can you provide the current LRF residual and money factor on a 36 and 48 month lease? Also, I see there is a loyalty incentive available right now. Will it work with the rates you give me?

Thanks.
  • Sorry .... and 15k miles a year.
  • ugibugib Posts: 1
    I am looking at leasing a new 2013 Range Rover Supercharged. Can you provide the current Chase LRF residual and money factor on a 36 month lease for 12,000 miles/year?
    Thank You
  • I'm looking at a new 2013 Range Rover. Can you provide the current Chase LRF residual and money factor on a 36 month lease for 15,000 miles/year?
  • Looking to lease a 2012 Range Rover Luxury Package. Can you provide the Residual and money factor for a 36 month lease. Also any current rebates on 2012 Range Rover's

Thanks
  • Hi rbfallon. Chase's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Range Rover HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00252 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi lberger1. Chase's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Range Rover HSE Luxury with 15,000 miles per year are .00001 and 44% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • asnmdasnmd Posts: 1
    Thanks for the info on Chase's 2013 Range Rover HSE money factor and residual value for 15K miles (36 mon). Any information on a 10K lease for 36 months and 48 months? Thanks.
  • Hi carman,

I'm looking for the residual value and money factor (buy rate) on a 2013 RR Sport HSE LUX. Can you provide for 36 mo with 10k per year. Also for 36 mos 12k. Top tier credit. Thanks so much.
  • rr4mywiferr4mywife Posts: 34
    Hi Carman,
    Can you post the rates and residuals for a 36 month (12 and 15K/year) 2013 RR HSE. I'm certain the a rates are ridiculously awful given the new body and demand. Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited March 2013
    Hi phxryan. Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Range Rover HSE LUX with 12,000 miles per year are .00229 and and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.