Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Land Rover Range Rover Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi Wesam. Here's the information that you are looking for. If you were to lease a 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE through Land Rover Capital Group right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00304 and 55%, respectively. At lease signing, you will have to pay this truck's first month's payment, a security deposit equivalent to that payment rounded up to the nearest $50 increment, Land Rover's $495 lease acquisition fee, and any required state taxes or fees.

Car_man
    Host
    Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums
  • 06hse06hse Posts: 4
    I think I got a pretty good deal on my 06 Rover

12k/year
    36 months
    No money Down
    tax over term
    74,400 final price after options
    $1151 a month
  • monylinemonyline Posts: 2
    Hey British----can you tell me where you got this deal? It looks like a great deal from what I'm seeing in California.
  • monylinemonyline Posts: 2
    06HSE-------------Where did u get this deal? Does anyone have dealer recommendations in California?
  • I am interested in leasing a 2006 RR Sport HSE. I live in Los Angeles, Ca. My credit is +700, would like to lease for 3yrs, no down, no buyout. I have seem a invoice price for $51,447.00. What is the best monthly payments I should be asking for? I called the Encino RR dealership and they said $900+tax. Is that the best I can get???

Thank you in advance for your time and effort
  • jaturnerjaturner Posts: 1
    Car_Man,

You have some accurate and good info. I was trying to get the residual and money factor on a '06 Range HSE Supercharged. Looking for 30 or 36 months at 15,000 per year. Any Help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jim
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi drekel2005. I'd be happy to estimate what your lease payment should be like on this truck for you. However, in order for me to do so I need you to provide me with the full MSRP (with the destination charge added in) of the exact model that you are considering leasing. Let me know and I'll run some calculations.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Jim. According to the latest information that I have seen, if you were to lease a 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged through Land Rover Capital Group right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00314 and 50%, respectively. I haven't seen this truck's 30 month numbers.

Car_man
    Host
  • british_roverbritish_rover Posts: 8,476
    They are ugly. LRCG got tired of people doing 30 month leases and so made the residuals and money factors for those leases very bad. At least that is what I am guessing by looking at the programs.
  • Hi car Man,

I appreciate all your help. The MSRP is $58,000.00

Thank you!!!!!!!!!
    You're right, british_rover. Land Rover really isn't providing any sort of lease support on SuperCharged Range Rovers in general. I guess that the sell well enough on their own that they don't need it.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi drekel2005. If you are implying that you can get this truck for dealer invoice, you are getting a heck of a deal on it. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE with an MSRP of $58,000 and a selling price of $51,447 through Land Rover Capital Group right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $810.

Car_man
    Host
  • adybugsadybugs Posts: 3
    Hi, any help and information is appreciated.

I have always financed my last two vehicles, but I am thinking about leasing a RR Sport. Or just leasing in general.

I'm looking at the 2006 RR HSE Sport. MSRP is $57,250, no money down, 36 month lease and my credit is not really good. Can you lease a RR w/ not so perfect credit? And can you calculate a monthly payment?
  • I am looking for help in finding the best lease rates in the UK for a Range Rover, with maintenance and with mileage of 15000.
    Can anyone help?
    Hi adybugs. you should be able to lease a Land Rover if your credit is not perfect, but if it is terrible you might not be able to. If your credit rating is low enough, it could have an adverse impact upon the money factor that you qualify for. I'd be happy to give you an idea of how much it would cost to lease the truck that you are interested in right now, but in order for me to do so I need you to provide me with an approximate selling price for it. You might be able to get an idea of how much you should pay by visiting the following discussion: "Land Rover Range Rover/Sport: Prices Paid & Buying Experience". Once you have an idea of how much you want to pay, let me know and I'll run some numbers for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • mrpierremrpierre Posts: 2
    Hi Car man,

Looking for the best lease pricing I can find on a 2006 RR(HSE) - would appreciate any assistance you can give - Live in Scottsdale, AZ - MSRP is $77,450 but will be using Ford Family A plan(I believe)to get invoice pricing or close to it on the vehicle. Destination charge is $715 - Credit score is in the mid 700's. Could you work up the numbers for me - I am looking to put something together in the next couple of weeks or so. Also is residual value a % of MSRP or a % of Cap Cost? - What are the current residual figures being quoted on a 2006 RR 3 year lease at 15K miles - what would be your best estimate of monthly payments with 0 down - when may be the best time to go after a 2006?. Sorry for all the questions but I would appreciate any help you could provide.

Thank you for your time.
    Hello mrpierre. You;re lucky that you are eligible for Ford's A-Plan. This will help you to get a good price on this truck without having to haggle much. If you were to lease a 2006 Land Rover Range Rover HSE through Land Rover Capital Group right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00236 and 48%, respectively. If you provide me with this truck's exact selling price I would be happy to estimate what its monthly payment should be for you.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forums
  • mrpierremrpierre Posts: 2
    Thanks again Car Man - I was able to get a cost estimate from the dealership - Cap Cost w A plan - $71,839 (does that seem high?), current MF given through LR Capital without doing a credit check was (.00319) - Residual was 55% on 3yr 36k miles - again should decent credit score(mid 700's) allow for a lower MF? If you wouldnt mind running some numbers that would be great!

Regards,

Mrpierre
  • british_roverbritish_rover Posts: 8,476
    A-Plan is invoice, plus RAG fee, Plus destination charge so yeah 71,839 seems about right.
  • Hi guys - been tracking this forum for months (here's my first post). Could I ask you to sanity check a lease quote I just got from a dealer in SoCal...

2006 RR HSE
    $77,550 list
    $72,648 invoice
    less $4,000 finance company (not LR) incentive = $68,648
    36 months with 12,000 miles per year
    $0 down (outside of first payment of $1,779)

= $1,124 + tax per month

Is this a good deal?

Thanks

Sorry dont know money factor or residual)