Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Land Rover Range Rover Lease Questions

Comments

• I am looking to lease a 2007 Range Rover SC. Does anyone know the current money factor and residuals offered by Land Rover Capital Finance for 24 and 36 month terms?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi Oliver. Land Rover usually introduces new incentives programs on a quarterly basis. It launched new incentives in April, but unfortunately it is still not any cash incentives on the 2007 Range Rover. It does have a special lease program on this truck though. Land Rover Capital Group's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 Range Rover HSE with 12,000 miles per year are .00182 and 51%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi jackson472. Land Rover Capital Group's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2007 Range Rover SC with 15,000 miles per year are .00181 and 63%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00238 and 51%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • lpjlpj Posts: 1
    Hi: I am obviously new to this website (and an amateur at car purchasing in this caliber)but have found a 2006 RR HSE with 88 miles on it that I am very interested in. I, like everyone else on this site, am interested in getting the best deal and will consider lease or purchase depending on best option. My question is: where do I begin? I saw it on Autotrader listed by a local NC dealer but the list price is $81,150 and they do not provide the package options. I am trying to do my homework before I even contact the dealer. I also sent an email to LandRover and LandRover Capital requesting one of those $2,000 coupons that everyone else here seems to know about and have. I read the thread about the "sweet spot" and would prefer the lowest lease payment so if you could advise on these lease terms, that would be great. I also know that you negotiate the selling price, money factor or interest rate, and residual (value after lease) in a lease correct? I know this is an elementary thread but I never found one starting out at this level of inexperience. Thanks so much for your advice on this!!! I have so many butterflies about this transaction. :blush:
  • lr3maybelr3maybe Posts: 134
    I have a certificate that will save you $2000 or $1500 I will sell. Make your email address public and reply and I will email to you. I can send you a scan of the certificate and the cover letter if you would like to see it.

There is a place on the certificate where I can sign and transfer it to a friend.

Exact wording on the certificate is as follows:

Save $2000 on a new 2007 Range Rover HSE*
    Save $1500 on a new 2007 Range Rover Sport HSE**
    Save $1500 on a new 2007 LR3 V8 HSE, SE, or V6 SE

*Offer valid on purchase or lease of a new, previously untitled 2007 Range Rover HSE (excludes Supercharged model) from 4/16/07 to 6/30/07. **Offer valid on purchase or lease of a new, previously untitled 2007 Range Rover Sport HSE (excludes Supercharged model) from 4/16/07 to 6/30/07. Offer valid on purchase or lease of a new, previously untitled 2007 LR3 V8 HSE, SE or V6 SE from 4/16/07 to 6/30/07. Present this certificate to Retailer and take delivery from Retailer stock by 6/30/07. These offers may not be combined with any other private purchase offer. Limit one redemption per household. These offers exclude demonstration vehicles and service loaners. For current lease customers, these offers may not be combined with the Early Lease Termination offer. See Retailer for complete details.
  • Hello Ir3maybe

I would like to purchase the LR coupon from you. I could use it please contact me sao we may negotiate a deal. I can use Paypal.

yadelivery@yahoo.com

Jack
  • baxterdownbaxterdown Posts: 36
    Hi everyone,

I am considering to buy and '05 or '06 RR HSE. I have access to auction pricing (+1k to my dealer buddy for the favor). Buying the '06 will put me around $900 X month for 72 months (no money down). So, I have started considering leasing an '07 instead. I don't keep cars more than three years so I'm shopping payment.

Can anyone please provide me with what I can expect on an '07 lease. I am looking at a "base" (how funny does that sound! ;) ) HSE. MSRP $77250. I am open to 24/36 months and 12k/15k miles x year.

Thanks again for your help!

Jose
  • rr4mywiferr4mywife Posts: 33
    I qualify for x-plan pricing. I can't use any other coupons or discounts, and I live in NY. Does this sound like a good deal?

2007 HSE - no options
    3year/36,000 miles - $1230/month ($2185 down)

or

2year/24,000 miles - $1252/month ($2076 down)
  • jackson472jackson472 Posts: 2
    I'm not sure if this helps or not but I just leased a RR Supercharged 24 months/24000 miles and I pay 1456 per month (no money down, only the $1456 plus maybe a few hundred more in fees, less than 2000 total). That was on the Z-plan with a cost of around $89,000. I live in Ohio
  • eddieseddies Posts: 1
    im looking into taking over someones RR sport-does anyone know if land rover capital makes you pay for the taxes of the remaining months of the lease?
    thanks
    Hi Jose. This truck's lease payment will depend upon what sort of selling price you are able to negotiate on it. I personally am not all that familiar with what the market is like for the Range Rover right now, for now let's assume that you will be able to negotiate a 2,000 discount. If your truck's selling price is lower, its monthly payment will drop and vice versa. Make sure to stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for similar trucks lately. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2007 Land Rover Range Rover HSE that has an MSRP of $77,250 and a selling price of $75,250 through Land Rover Capital Group right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $1,245. This would drop to around $1,205 with 12,000 miles per year. This truck's zero down, pre-tax 24 month payment would be around $1,327 with 15,000 miles per year and $1,265 with 12,000.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi rr4mywife. I'd be happy to comment on this truck's MSRP and selling price if you tell me what they are, but the fact that you are able to get your new Range Rover through the X-Plan almost guarantees that you are getting a great deal on it. Just make sure that the dealer you are working with uses Land Rover Capital Group's buy rate lease money factor and residual value of .00182 and 51% for the 36 month, 12k lease or .00101 and 62% for the 24 month, 12k lease to calculate your monthly payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • baxterdownbaxterdown Posts: 36
    Hi Car_man,

Thanks for the info on the Range Rover. I really appreciate it!

Jose
  • sb07sb07 Posts: 6
    Can you advise on a RR Sport Lease
    24-30 Months
    15,000 Miles
    Residual, payments, Factor
    Thanks
    Thank you Car_Man. Appreciate the insight!
  • i am currently getting one at 1199 on 24 months with under 2k upfront, also in ny. a guy i buy all my cars from is getting me this great deal. if you want his number let me know.

also i would love a coupon, how do i get 1??
    That sounds like a better deal than the X plan. I was waiting till July 11 to call the dealer back because that is when Land Rover will adjust the rates. My target pickup dates is the end of July.

If you can provide the name of your guy at the dealer, than would be great.

My wife went to the Land Rover website in February to order a brochure and within a couple of week, we received a $2000 coupon for an 2006 RR HSE. The experation date was April 2, after which Land Rover increased the rates for 2007 models.

Thanks very much.
  • samphoebe1samphoebe1 Posts: 13
    I have same coupon expiring 8/31/07.
  • ILL TAKE IT, LETS WORK OUT A DEAL
    Can we work out a deal to get the coupon?