Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Land Rover Range Rover Lease Questions

Comments

• samphoebe1samphoebe1 Posts: 13
    e-mail me at rucybelle@yahoo.com. Thanks.
  • rr4mywiferr4mywife Posts: 33
    My number is 917-882-7931. I'm still very interested in the coupon. Thanks in advance.
  • dave2007dave2007 Posts: 2
    I have been offered a new 2007 RR HSE (list $77,250) at 70,000.00 (purchase or lease) by a local dealer. What would be the current terms for a lease on this through land rover? I would be interested in 24 and 36 month terms with 15k per year in miles and as little as possible in upfront cash.

Would it make sense to wait for the 2008 in the next 30 days?
  • british_roverbritish_rover Posts: 8,476
    If you are going to lease get the 2007. The money factor is insanely low for Land Rover at .00006 or something like that I think.
  • rr4mywiferr4mywife Posts: 33
    Where is your dealer? $70K is a great deal!
  • mcho3mcho3 Posts: 36
    did you get this car for 70k? what was your lease term.... mike
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    You're very welcome, Jose. If you end up getting the Ranger Rover that you are interested in, make sure to stop by the new Edmunds.com Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of this site to share your thoughts on the experience.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Greetings sb07. Land Rover Capital Group's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00250 and 66%, respectively. I have not seen this truck's 30 month lease program, but its 36 month numbers are .00290 and 53%. Your lease payment will vary depending upon what the MSRP and selling price the exact model that you want are. If you provide me with these numbers I will gladly work up a sample payment for you.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome, rr4mywife. When you finalize your deal, make sure to stop by the new Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to share your thoughts on the dealer that you worked with with other consumers.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome, rr4mywife. When you finalize your deal, make sure to stop by the new Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to share your thoughts on the dealer that you worked with with other consumers.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings dave2007. Land Rover's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 2007 Range Rover HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00006 and 58%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00111 and 47%.

Car_man
    Host
  • jpt5jpt5 Posts: 1
    Car Man,
    I just received a quote for a range rover sport supercharged. The dealer says the terms are as follows and I just wanted to double check them with somebody. The car has every option except for the rear entertainment package.

$65,502 Gross Cap Cost
    52% Residual
    .0024 Money factor
    36 month term with 15k miles
    Includes car mats
    $1051.48 monthly plus tax of $89.88
    $1671.10 drive off (first month and whatever other garbage they put in)

What do you think?
  • canowpscanowps Posts: 12
    Hi Car_Man,

Do these numbers still apply for August. I can't believe the money factor is that low and the residual is that high for a 2007 Range Rover. I was ready to start making a deal on a 2008 GL450 but my heart has always been with Range Rovers.
    That special lease on the Range Rover should last till at least the end of the month.
  • There was a $5,000 manufacturer to dealer incentive on the RR HSE in July (not sure if it is still available) and I went ahead and bought my 07 RR HSE. Paid $69,250 plus tax and tags. I did not lease after all. So far we are very happy with the vehicle.
  • canowpscanowps Posts: 12
    thank you!
  • big_al1big_al1 Posts: 2
    Car Man - I am leasing a '07 RR HSE. I've negotiated a good sale price, and that includes taking advantage of the $5,000 marketing dollars from LR in the price. I'm told that the "low" lease rates you shared above are not available if I use the $5k off the price. Do you know what Lard Rover's standard rates are for 15K miles per year, 36 month lease that I may use with the price reduction?
    You are better off taking the special lease rates over the 5,000 dollars.
  • Does anybody have a coupon code for the 2k off for leasing the Range Rover HSE? I desperatly need it.

Thanks
    liquidtrader

YOu can email me: feoderbull@yahoo.com
  • I have one coupon available. Send offers to peteropny@aol.com.