Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Land Rover Range Rover Sport Lease Questions

Comments

• roverduderoverdude Posts: 12
    Car_man,

what is the current Land Rover Capital Group's current residual and money factors are for a 24/30 month lease 15K of a 2008 RRS/RRSSC?
  • awedioawedio Posts: 46
    Car_man,
    Can the 4000 factory to dealer cash be combined with the Land Rover capital lease MF @ 0.00165?
    Dealers I've spoken to, say it's one or the other, not both.

The Edmunds site shows it as a "no restriction" incentive
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Thanks for the reminder awedio. Land Rover's new third quarter 24 month, 15,000 mile per year money factor and residual value for the 2008 Range Rover Sport HSE are .00165 and 62%. The $4,000 dealer cash that Land Rover is currently providing on this truck cannot be used in conjunction with this lease program.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi roverdude. Land rover Capital Group's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00165 and 62%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '08 Range Rover Sport SC are .00082 and 59%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey awedio. The $4,000 dealer cash cannot be combined with Land Rover's special lease program.

Car_man
    Host
  • jimmyj4jimmyj4 Posts: 4
    I am just about to sign a lease on a 2008 RR Sport HSE. With options, the car is a ~$60k vehicle. The deal I'm looking at is $2,500 drive off with payments of $733/month for 36months, with 12k miles per year. Should I take this deal, or has someone reading this found better/is the consensus that deals on '08 models will get better as we get closer to delivery of the '09s.
    does the 733 pmt incl tax?
    what state are you in?
    the 36 mo lease is a US Bank lease, MF = .00202
    12k miles = 48%, 15k = 47%
    don't forget to ask for the 6K cash!
    On my deal, I'm looking at 1000 over invoice (on the 59.5k msrp vehicle)
    jimmyj4,

that looks like a great deal!, are you in So Cal?
    yes, in so cal - $733 including tax. can anyone tell me more about the $6k mentioned???
    Thanks so much for the info! can you elaborate on the $6k cash? i'm getting minimal loyalty ($1k) on another lease return.
    what dealership are you dealing with?
    the 6k cash is from Land Rover
    you can not combine this cash with land rovers residual [(24 mo., 10k miles = 65%) & low MF (0.00165) -12k miles = 64%, 15k is 62%]

With that low payment you have, I'm pretty sure they used the 6k cash in your deal
  • hjsahjsa Posts: 1
    I am new to this site (and leasing in general). I am getting a quote from a NY dealership for the RR Sport with luxury package for $799/month with $0 down. It comes with 12,000 miles. This number does not include NY sales tax. What should I be negotiating the dealer down to?
  • Hi there. Does anyone have the info on the residuals and money factors and extra fees (like acquisition fees) for a RR Sport Supercharged for 36 months? I am in CA.

Thx!
  • Hi there. Does anyone have the info on the residuals and money factors and extra fees (like acquisition fees) for a RR Sport Supercharged for 36 months? I am in CA.
    see Reply # 255 for car_man's reply
  • Hey there. Thanks for the reply. I think #255 was about a 24 month lease though. I was hoping to get that similar info on a 36 month. Thx!
    keep in mind, with Land Rover Capital, the "sweet" spot for a lease is at 24 mo.
    The rates & MF are worse at 36 mo.
  • Hey there yeah that makes sense. Do you happen to know what they are? Thx!
    from post #255

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '08 Range Rover Sport SC are .00082 and 59%.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.