Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Land Rover Range Rover Sport Lease Questions

Comments

• wreganwregan Posts: 6
    just got back from dealer in NY... 36 month lease @ .00007 and .49 residual, no cap reduction and dealer gave me an 881/mo quote (works out to about 59,500 selling price). also seeing deal in paper and on web for a $799 a month 36 mo lease. that would equate to about a 58,000 selling price

What should i be able to get the selling price to (given that its going into a 36 month lease program)? Thanks all -WR
    Hi Eddie,

i just saw your post after i posted mine... if you're at 725 then that equates to a selling price of 55,300... that's a great price. May i ask what dealer you got it from? I need to be in a car this week, my lease is up tomorrow. Thanks -WR
  • Hey guys.

The dealer Im working with is in the Los Angeles area. Three separate dealers are willing to match that in this area. I havent been able to get lower so far. I believe it is the car at invoice with their best lease rates. 1500 is no cap reduction so it is the minimum drive off.

The best thing to do is use edmunds quote and let them know you have it at this price and if they can match it. Most likely they will as they want to move the unit.

The new 2010's have improved the interior of these things so the 2009's are being moved at much lower prices. The body stays the same so it is a good value.

Wregan, the dealer quote you received started above their advertised price which already sounds like someone you want to stay away from.

-ed
    Thanks Ed... i'll let you all know how it works out. -W
    DONE - RRS lux sat radio 36mo lease 840/mo 0 cap reduction 1960 due at signing. there is some room to go lower, just didn't want to commute to do it, but i think you could get done around 825 if you work hard enough...
  • Did the 840 include tax?
    yes, Tax rolled in.
  • ceg3yceg3y Posts: 1
    what would be the expected lease numbers for RRS lux/rear ent at 58.5k

36 month lease and 15000 miles/year in houston tx

thanks
  • tpatttpatt Posts: 3
    So Ed,

Did you make the deal for your RR Sport?? Which one did you get and what was your lease deal.
    I also am in the Southern Calif area, which dealerships did you work with.

Thanks for info
    T
  • bethrbethr Posts: 51
    is this a good deal out of florida-

RRS cold weather, luxary package, 3694.43 which includes 2995.99 down 1st month -

12,000 miles including tax 846.00

15,000 including tax 865.00

please let me know if this is a good deal or is their room
  • tpatttpatt Posts: 3
    Hello Car_man,
    I want to get a Range Rover Sport SC.
    Just wondering since its been 3 months since you posted the information about the money factor & residual value for a 2009 Range Rove Sport SuperCharged, would you know if it is still the same or could you give me the new rates.

Thanks for the help
    T
  • crobar1crobar1 Posts: 7
    I was offered 2600 down $895 a month which includes tax. It is for the Range Rover Sport with luxury package and that special dark tan leather.

Can I do better?

Thanks
    can you tell me where this was and how many months and how much you put down? Sounds like a great deal-
  • jjjmmfjjjmmf Posts: 2
    I just picked up a RRS yesterday with Luxury Package. 10,000 miles/year, 36 month lease. I put $1500 down, and am paying $789/month. How did I do?
    please tell me where did you get this deal- getting one this week- and does this include tax-
    what was the sticker?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hello eddie33081. Here's the information that you're looking for. Land Rover's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Range Rover Sport HSE with 12,000 miles per year are .00007 and 49%, respectively.

Land Rover is currently providing a $5,000 dealer cash incentive on the 2009 Range Rover Sport, but to the best of my knowledge it is not compatible with the aforementioned special lease program.

I am not personally all that familiar with how much others have been paying for this truck lately, but you may be able to get an idea by stopping by the "Land Rover Range Rover/Sport Prices Paid and Buying Experience" discussion.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi tpatt. According to the latest information that I have seen, Land Rover's current special buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Range Rover Sport SuperCharged with 15,000 miles per year are .00058 and 49%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • jjjmmfjjjmmf Posts: 2
    Encino Land Rover
  • bdemarbdemar Posts: 16
    All,

This is my first post here, and I'm still a newbie to the RR world, as I've been with BMW since day 1, so be easy on me :) . So I'm interested in the 2010 Range Rover sport HSE, but I'm currently about to end my lease on my bmw 525i at the end of this month. So I need a vehicle until the 2010 comes in, and I can lease it. I was hoping this "short-term" vehicle could be a RRS so the dealership I've been working with offered to sell me a 2006 Sport SC at $39,995 (+ taxes of $2509). They agreed to buy back the vehicle minus $1000 per month for each month I keep it to cover the depreciation. With $0 down and a 2.9% apr I'm looking at $765 a month. So By my calculations(which could be wrong here!), this "short term Range Rover Sport" will REALLY cost me around/more or less $1150 a month. Hopefully the 2010 Sport will be out by the end of Sept, and I have to only keep it for 3 months. Do you all think this is a good deal, or do you have any other ideas to get me in RR sport from the start of July until the 2010 model is avail and I can lease it?

Thanks for the help!