Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus GS 350 / GS 460 Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi mlofgren. Is the $51,689 price that you mentioned this car's MSRP or its selling price? If you provide me with both numbers, I would be happy to use Lexus' current lease program to work up a sample payment for you. Also, is this a 2010 or a 2011 model?

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • jsolejsole Posts: 1
    Can you please let me know the applicable residual value and money factor on the following in NJ?

2010 gs 350 AWD 36 months 15K miles per year
    2011 gs 350 AWD 36 months 15K Miles per year

Thanks!
  • Hi jsole. Lexus Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GS 350 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00205 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2010 model are .00210 and 50%.

Infiniti is currently providing a $3,000 cash incentive on the 2010 model.

Keep in mind that Lexus will likely introduce its "December to Remember" sales event late this week. There's a good chance that its lease program will be more attractive then than it is now.

Car_man
    Host
  • gb350gb350 Posts: 14
    Car Man,

Any word on the December to Remember sales event?

I'm looking for residual value and money factor on the following in NY.
    2010 gs 350 AWD 36 months 15K miles per year
    2011 gs 350 AWD 36 months 15K Miles per year

Any additional incentives for current Lexus lease holders that are almost out of lease?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited December 2010
    Hi gb350. Lexus' December to Remember buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GS 350 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00145 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2010 model are .00210 and 50%.

The numbers for the '10 model are definitely worse, but Lexus is providing $3,000 dealer cash on it.

Lexus is not currently providing any loyalty cash incentives that I am aware of to loyal customers, but it is letting current lessees out of their deals up to six months early for free if they purchase or lease a new model.

Car_man
    Host
  • What is a good price to pay for a new 2010 Lexus GS 350 W/NAV since it is a year old?
  • gs100gs100 Posts: 4
    edited December 2010
    I'm interested in leasing a 2011 GS 350 with AWD. Can you tell me the current money factor and residual percentage on this car? Also, do you expect that Lexus will offer additional incentives/rebates on this model after the December to remember promotion ends on 1/3/2011?
  • Hi gs100. Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GS 350 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00150 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

Lexus is not currently providing any cash incentives on this car that I am aware of.

Car_man
    Host
  • Went out to a Lexus dealership to negotiate a price on a car. I used the pricing from Edmunds TMV to represent the Invoice and MSRP cost.

I was told I could have the car at invoice, and then the guy from the Finance Dept. told me that I'm missing a bunch of costs that will increase the invoice price. These additional costs include: Toyota Dealer Assoc., Dealer Holdback, and Whsl. Finanical Reserve. These total about $1600.00

Are these legitimate costs that are over Edmunds posted invoice costs? Or are they already included?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,885
    All three of those are already included in the Edmunds base invoice price..

If you compare the Edmunds invoice to the dealer invoice, you'll notice that their invoice is lower by exactly the amount of those three items, which are added back in at the bottom of their invoice...

Well.. .maybe not the TDA.. that's an advertising fee that can vary by location. But the Holdback and Whsl.FinancialReserve are in the Edmunds base invoice price.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Car_man, et. al. - I'm looking for the residual and money factors on the GS350 and GS350 AWD: 24 month / 10K miles.

Thanks in advance.
  • Hello ginterhelsig. Lexus Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 GS350 with 10,000 miles per year are .00150 and 63%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of the AWD model are .00150 and 64%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man, et. al. - I would like to lease GS350 rwd in northern CA. I see now the lexus dealer special is $599 per month on a 36 month lease with $3499 down and 10k per year in February ( in San Jose, CA). I need the car in April. Should I start dealing with the dealer now to get it in February, or should I wait for April. I am afraid there might not be any special in April. Pl. advice.

Also I would like to have GS350 rwd with ML option. The dealer $599 lease price is most likely for the base price. How am I going to address this. I am not very familiar with the lease process. Thank you.
  • Car_man, et. al. - What is the FEBRUARY 2011 buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GS350 rwd with 10,000 miles per year.
    Thank you.
  • Hi bisw2000. Lexus current lease program is scheduled to run through February 28th. It's difficult to say what its April program will be like. I personally don't think that there's any reason to rush to get a new GS now if you don't need one until April, but again it's difficult to predict what manufacturers' future incentives programs will be like.

As far as adding options to this car goes, just negotiate the lowest possible selling price on the car that you want and have the dealer use that price to calculate your monthly payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey bisw2000. Lexus Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GS 350 RWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00150 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • bisw2000bisw2000 Posts: 6
    Car_man, et. al. - What is the MARCH 2011 buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GS350 RWD with 10,000 miles per year. I know that for February, the 36 month lease of a 2011 GS 350 RWD with 10,000 miles per year, the money factor and residual value are .00150 and 54%, respectively. Is there any change?
    Thank you.
    Hi bisw2000. Lexus Financial Services' current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GS350 RWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00150 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • noncom23noncom23 Posts: 3
    Any new money factors available on 2011
    GS350 RWD?
    Yes noncom23, Lexus Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GS 350 RWD is .00155 for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • noncom23noncom23 Posts: 3
    Thank You, Sir!
    You're very welcome noncom23.

Car_man
    Host
  • chuckjrchuckjr Posts: 61
    Car_man,
    I know everything might change tomorrow but I am looking for lease figures for a GS350
    3 year, 10 or 12k miles a year.

Mercedes is really pushing the 2011 eclass and their high residuals seems hard to beat,

thanks.
  • Looking to buy one off lease (not my lease) so I want to know a good price to pay for one right now. They're advertised mid-30s but should the residual only make the car worth low 30s/high 20s? Will a dealer go this low?
    edited October 2011
    Hi chuckjr. Lexus Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2011 GS 350 with 12,000 miles per year are .00090 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • dsa1dsa1 Posts: 4
    edited February 2012
    Anyone lucky enough to have found the new GS want to share their experience. Car_man, do you have Lexus current lease numbers available?
    Thx (That would be for the GS-350)
  • Hi Car Man, Could you please provide the numbers on the 2013 GS 350 for 12000/15000, 3yr lease? Also what is considered "Tier 1" by Lexus? Thanks
  • tlb5tlb5 Posts: 35
    I'm helping my dad look for a lease now on either a 535i xdrive or a gs350.

the gs350 the dealer was quoting basically MSRP minus a 1500 lexus credit. i can't find any data on whether the credit is for real, whether msrp is reasonable now because of short supply, or what the lease terms should be.

in a few months time i'm sure things will be clearer. at least edmunds has the invoice pricing up as of this last week... CR still doesn't list the 2013 (as of a couple days ago)
  • gs350gs350 Posts: 1
    I picked up a 2013 GS350 a couple of weeks ago. paid MSRP less a $1,500 credit, they called a "conquest credit" or something as i was leasing a Mercedes before. I got it within a few hours of when they unloaded the first shipment off the truck at the local dealer so to be totally honest i didn't really push too hard for a better price. several cars already had a 500 deposit on them with the promise for full msrp, although i'm really not sure how many of those actually were completed. luckily for me they had one in the color combo i wanted with roughly the right feature packages.

Lease terms were 64% res and .0020 MF i believe (or close anyway). 36 month, 12,000 miles.

Great car!
  • got a ridiculous deal on a 2013 gs350

3k under msrp
    plus 1500 conquest cash for lux owners

52,100 msrp
    selling price 49100

66% resid for 10k/36
    .0020 MF

621 per month with tax, with just drive offs of 1700, but applied the 1500 conquest cash so i left paying 200 bucks!

N Calif
This discussion has been closed.