Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus GS 350 / GS 460 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi gia421. Lexus is indeed running a special lease program on the 2009 GS 350 right now. Through July 6th, Lexus Financial Services is providing a special lease money factor of .00125 on the '09 GS 350.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • myerslawmyerslaw Posts: 21
    Car Man, I'd be interested in knowing the pdf. You can send it to me at myerslaw@aol.com. And, as always, thanks so much for the terrific work you do on these forums. You've probably been responsible for thousands of good deals for buyers/lessees, and may well have helped some deserving dealerships in these parlous times. Joseph Myers
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,970
    I e-mailed you the .pdf

regards,
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• jfolzjfolz Posts: 1
    Car Man,

Can you provide me with the lease money factor and residual for a 2009 GS350 on a 48 month lease with 12k/year miles. The dealer (Naples, Florida) is telling me the money factor triples from 36 month to 48 month. Thank you in advance.
  • Has anyone in So. Calif. leased an '09 GS350 with the new "Golden Ticket" promo - $599+tax/$3799 cap cost/10k mi. yr? Anyone done better than this?
    Here's the July program, jfolz. Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2009 GS 350 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00030 and 44%, respectively.

The dealer that you spoke with is right. LFS' special lease program is only available for up to 36 months. Its 48 month factor is much, much worse.

Car_man
    Host
  • FYI -
    The final deal I got last week:
    2009 GS350 w/ ML - $52,849 MSRP
    36 mo lease w/ 12k/yr
    $3599 drive off
    $607 +tax /mo
    Residual $23,253
    Congratulations on getting your new GS, lookn4lease. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. I'm sure that others who are in the market for similar cars will find it most helpful. If you haven't already, you may want to stop by the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience as well.

Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
  • tomb009tomb009 Posts: 2
    Does anyone have the MF and residual amounts for the Lexus Golden Opportunity sales event? I am looking for 36 months with 12k per year in Arizona on a GS350. I am between the GS and 528 and would like to have my data in hand.

Thank you.

tomb009
    Hello tomb009. Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 GS 350 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00030 and 44%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey car_man, do you know the money factor and residual value for an 09 GS350 AWD with 15k per year? How about 18k? I live in the Boston area if that makes a difference. And what should I be shooting for on the Cap Cost (in relation to invoice)? Thanks!
  • Carman,
    Looking at the GS350 in Los Angeles; want a standard lease; 12K/yr. No nav. I'm in my grace period on my IS350 now; at $556/mo but put no money down; Want to do the same rolling into the GS; where is my monthly going if I want to do the same this week? What's my leverage? dcritchett
  • Would you be so kind and tell me the dealer that you obtained that lease from?
    Thank you very much in advance,
    Dan
  • Hi mjfrancis78. When it originally introduced its September lease program, Lexus Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 GS 350 AWD with 15,000 miles per year were .00030 and 43$, respectively.

Having said this, I heard a rumor yesterday that Lexus may have enhanced its lease program on all models. I will look into that today. Please feel free to check back with me in a day or two and I'll be happy to let you know what I've found out.

As far as leasing with 18,000 miles per year goes. 15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that LFS publishes residual value percentages for. If you need to drive more than that, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is cheaper to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi dcritchett. The monthly payment for the GS 350 that you are interested in will vary depending upon what its MSRP and selling price are. Let me know what these numbers are for the GS that you are interested in, as you want it equipped, or at least what the MSRP and dealer invoice price are, and I'll work up a sample lease payment for you.

You can find this pricing information over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of this site.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks car_man! Any updates to that lease program on the GS? 43% residual seems pretty low.
  • Hey mjfrancis78. Lexus Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 GS 350 AWD with 15,000 miles per year were .00030 and 46%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka Tier 1+ credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello- Looking for help determining current Money Factor and Residual for a 36 mo. 10K Miles per year lease on the LX570 2010.

Thank you!
  • Hello- Looking for help determining current Money Factor and Residual for a 36 mo. 12K Miles per year lease on the HS Hybrid 2010.

Thank you!
  • Hello ingersol. This particular discussion is for community members to discuss leasing a Lexus GS. Any questions about the LX570 are better suited for the "Lexus LX 570 Lease Questions" discussion. I'll quickly post the info that you're looking for here, but please make any additional posts on the LX in that area. Thanks.

Here's the info that you're looking for. Lexus Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 LX 570 with 10,000 miles per year are .00255 and 53%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.