Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus GS 350 / GS 460 Lease Questions

Comments

• Hey ingersol. LFS' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 GS 450h with 12,000 miles per year are .00255 and 55%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • 2010 Lexus GS350 RWD Lease
    (San Diego, CA)
    $48,640 +TL (includes LVE, 18-in G-Spider alloy wheels, 5 Window Tint)
    Also allowing return three months early.

36 month
    10K/miles per year
    $2,500 drive off
    $750/mo +TL

Thoughts??
  • *** CORRECTION to above ***
    2010 Lexus GS350 RWD Lease
    (San Diego, CA)
    $48,640 +TL (includes LVE, 18-in G-Spider alloy wheels, 5 Window Tint)
    Also allowing return three months early.

36 month
    10K/miles per year
    $2,500 drive off
    $750/mo INCLUDES T&L

Thoughts??
  • I feel it is quite expensive lease at this time ( December To Remember Sale ). Can you let us know the MSRP , Money factor and Residual value to calculate the payment.
  • Carman, can you please provide us the MF, residual for GS350 AWD for 12K, 3 Year lease.

THanks in advance.
  • Carman and all others, please advise:

I want to lease the following car:
    2010 Lexus GS350 RWD (California)
    Luxury Value Edition
    G Spider Wheels
    36 month Lease
    12,000 mi/year

Can you please advise as to any information on lease rates including tax and or Money factors.

Thank you.
  • 2010 Lexus GS350 RWD Lease
    (GA)
    MSRP $50,600 +TL (includes Mark LVE, 18-in G-Spider alloy wheels, Parking Assist)

36 months
    15K/miles per year
    $2,500 drive off
    $702 plus tax

What do you all think?
  • Sounds pretty right on. I'm getting the same car, no park assist and paying what you see in above posts. What is park assist? The sensors and camera or the help me parallel park thing?
  • faze1faze1 Posts: 1
    Hi Lexus Fans,

i owned a GS 300 and GS 400 in the 1990's I loved them both, since then i owned 2 beamers, and currently my lease is up on a Mercedes. I am leaning back towards the Lexus Brand. for 3 reasons, Price, Technology, and Ride.

I'm getting many different Lease payments for the following terms:
    3 year, 12k miles, No Cap Cost,
    I pay Taxes UpFront, 1st Payment and Inception Fees.

the car is with MLevinson and all the bells and whistles, standard rims i think.

675.00 a month to 669 a month. what do you guys think, should i keep shopping around? thanks for you advice. :) :confuse:
  • My understanding was there is no radio option on the 2010 Lexus GS. Only Luxury Value Edition, and Wheels.

The rate you quote of 675 (i assume this does not include tax) is very good.

What state are you in?
  • Hi akhi2006. Here's the information that you're looking for. Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 GS 350 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00220 and 57%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Greetings berisky1. Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 GS350 RWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00220 and 56%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Is this residual (57% on the GS350 AWD) subsidized by Lexus? If so, do they negotiate if one wants to buy the car at the end of the lease?

Thanks
  • I'm amazed at the residual!!!!!!! In the past, they have hovered at 50% or less after 3 years, making it completely impractical to lease ---- at least compared to Mercedes. Guess Lexus wants to get back into leasing, after all, and isn't worried about what to do with the returns. A real sea change.
  • afcaseafcase Posts: 1
    Hi I am considering buying a 2010 GS350 with nearly all but M/L options.
    The dealer initially quoted me 44,500, sticker is $48,661. But when I left to think about it. When I called back (30 min later to tell him I wanted to do the deal) he said his GM said that was $300 below cost and they would need to make $500 over cost so the NEW price is $45,430. I was pissed. He had run the 44,500 buy his sales manager while I was in the dealership.
    Quesitons.
    1. Sticker is 48,661 is this ($45370) still a good price for the 2010?
    2. I typically put 8-10k miles per year on my car is leasing a better option in this case?
    3. What is a one price lease? He said if I came up with a lump some $30k or so that is even a better deal?
    4. He offered me lease rates as follows.
    The rate/money factor is .00230. These payments are based on selling you the car at $500 over dealer cost which is $45370.00. The money down includes $2500 down, first months payment, taxes and fees. The leasing payments are as follows.
    36 x 10 = $647.35 w/$4004 down
    36 x 12 = $662.33 w/$4019 down
    48 x 10 = $618.46 w/$3973 down
    48 x 12 = $628.09 w/$3982 down
    It was a done deal at 44,500 but now I feel like they are playing games.
    Would really appreciate thoughts and feedback on the above. I have been waiting for a LONG time to finally make this purchase. I have never leased a car before.

Sorry for the long post.
    Thanks
    Frank
  • AFCASE...

First of all, you will love the car. I've been driving one for three years and am considering another because I can't find anything with all the features, easy to drive and never goes wrong. Keep in mind they will likely get a redesign in 2011 models, so if this bothers you...

Leasing is a good option if you don't want the car more than three years. If you are going to keep in a long time (5 years?) don't lease. Check my above posts for the prices I was getting on a lease, a factor them with yours.

If you feel they're playing games, go to another dealer with the deal and see what they'll do.

Good luck.
  • bmlexusbmlexus Posts: 755
    Just curious, don't mean to confuse u, but did u look at the new e class and the
    5 series?

There might be some great deal for the current 5series, since the redesign comes out later this year.

Regarding the lexus, if u like the car, the extra $930 does not make a big difference, but if u want the dealer to stick with the price, try pushing him to give for the price he promised, or perhaps look at other dealers?
  • Hi alinva. I suspect that Lexus Financial Services' residual values are a couple of points higher than what ALG publishes for its models (ALG is the independent source for residual value data in the industry). Whether this car actually ends up being worth 57% of its original MSRP after three years is anyone's guess at this point.

More likely than not, they won't, but it's difficult to say whether LFS will be willing to negotiate your car's end-of-term purchase option price.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey myerslaw. Toyota is definitely being more aggressive than it was. In the fourth quarter it decided to boost its residual values for all models by 3%. It has kept them fairly steady since then.

Car_man
    Host
  • chucko3chucko3 Posts: 793
    There are $5500 difference between the sticker price & the invoice
    price. They still make $$ on the original offer.
    $45370 is still a good deal. Did the dealer give you some time to
    think about the offer?
    Like other poster already said. You will love the car.
    If you can afford to buy the car, you would be better off buying it.
    When the lease ends, you don't have anything left after making the
    lease payments.
    You're still responsible for maintenance costs during the lease.

Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.