Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus GS 350 / GS 460 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi mrtrance. I can't say that I am intimately familiar with what the market is like for the GS in your area right now, but if I was in the market for one I personally would shoot for a selling price of $500 to $1,000 over invoice minus the $1,500 cash incentive, ideally towards the lower end of that range.

Lexus Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a base 2013 GS 350 RWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00100 and 59% in Southern California for consumers who qualify for its top aka Tier 1+ credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Yes, mrtrance, make sure to take the $1,500 into account when negotiating the capitalized cost for your lease. You could also use it to lower the amount due at lease signing instead if you want.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey mrtrance. Southern California is a competitive market. If the dealer that you are currently working with isn't willing to use the buy rate to calculate your car's payment there is likely another dealer out there that will. You can either tell your current dealer this and see if they cave or shop around.

The reason that the dealer that's quoting you the lowest selling price for the car is charging you a higher money factor is they are making money up on the back-end by marking up your rate.

I personally have never leased a vehicle with a marked up money factor, but your mileage may vary.

Car_man
    Host
  • dp_crvdp_crv Posts: 23
    edited March 2013
    I am planning to buy GS350 Luxury package. Does anyone have the information on the price paid (before TTL)?

I am planning to buy and NOT lease. In case if you have leased then please share how we can arrive to the price paid figure using the Money factor and residual values etc...
  • mrtrancemrtrance Posts: 93
    So I have gotten quite a few quotes from several dealers in SoCal in the past few days. A few are very aggressive while others won't even try to match the other aggressive deals (a few told me to just go and get that deal since there is no way we can touch it).

So the few dealers that I asked about the MF for 36 mo / 10K confirmed it to be at 62%. But this one dealer which has very good price and are not adding any junk fees and low drive off is quoting me a residual of 61% for 10K a year. They even emailed me a screen shot of their computer with all lease numbers and the residual is at 61%. I thought the residual was not to be changed or altered since that is from Lexus. The only thing I can think of is they might be confused and thinking I am requesting 12K a year which would be at 61%.

I know from what you posted and after talking with other dealers the residual for 36/10K should be at 62%. I guess I have to clear this up maybe by phone since I know they are in error.
  • mrtrancemrtrance Posts: 93
    I'm currently looking to lease with Premium package and so far the best price quotes I have gotten from a few dealers are from $47,250-$47,500 (includes all incentives) for an MSRP of 54,207.
  • kogumakoguma Posts: 12
    Hi Car_man,

what's the MF and residual on GS350 AWD 10k miles / 24 months for east coast DC area? Any incentives for Apr. 2013?
  • lexekkolexekko Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    tonomeis-
    This is a great deal, could you please share name of the dealership and Sale person's name? Much appreciated
  • lexekkolexekko Posts: 2
    gogetgriff,
    Indeed it is...such great deal.
    Can you share the dealership and salesperson for this deal? Thank you for your time in advance!
    Hello koguma. Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 GS 350 AWD with 10,000 miles per year in your area are .00095 and 70% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Lexus is currently providing a $1,500 cash incentive on leases of this car through LFS. Make sure to take this cash into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
  • carmanbgcarmanbg Posts: 1
    Do you know the lease rate factor is for a 36 and 39 month leases with 12,000 miles?
  • carat12carat12 Posts: 4
    Can you please give me the residual, MF for a 27 month lease with 15K miles.
    Thank you
  • gadawg77gadawg77 Posts: 14
    Hi,

Can you guys let me know if you believe this to be a good deal???

Lexus GS 350 F Sport MSRP 56888

Sale price: 49,688
    36 Month Lease with 18K miles/year
    Residual: 57% off of MSRP
    MF: .00145

Thanks!!!
    HI Car Man!

Can you let me know if you believe this to be a good deal???

Lexus GS 350 F Sport MSRP 56888

Sale price: 49,688
    36 Month Lease with 18K miles/year
    Residual: 57% off of MSRP
    MF: .00145

Thanks!!!
  • jalilijalili Posts: 15
    Where are you getting a GS350 F Sport for $49,688? Not sure about the residual for 18K, but I was quoted a MF of .0005 yesterday.
    I am in Georgia...I negotiated the purchase price then thought about leasing. .0005 is excellent. I saw online the current base rate is .0009 so I think I need to work on my MF.
    Hi carmanbg. Lexus' lease program for this car varies by region. Let me know what state you're in and I can give you an idea of what this car's current lease program is like.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi carat12. This car's lease program varies by region. I need you to tell me what state you're in before I can give you an accurate idea of what it's current program is like.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi gadawg77. jalili is right, this money factor is way too high. What state are you in?

Car_man
    Host
    I am in Georgia...today I was given .0009....
  • jalilijalili Posts: 15
    edited April 2013
    Closed the deal. Got a smoking deal in Northern California.

$57950 MSRP
    Acq Fee, Registration, 1st month payment as drive-off (about $1,650)
    $49578 Cap Cost (including rebate)
    $420 plus tax per month

MF was .0005, residual was 70% for 24 months/10K miles per year
    Wow...that is awesome. I think I screwed up and thought the best MF I could get was .0009 so that's what I ended up with. Otherwise, my residual was 57% for 36 months 15k miles and my cap cost was about the same as yours. Great job on your end. Maybe I should have gone for 24 month instead. Oh well, I still think I did ok...
  • ydolydol Posts: 12
    Car_man

I would like information on MF & Residual for GS350 Lease for Las Vegas, Nevada

24 mo 10k miles/year
    36 mo 10k miles/year

Is there any incentive and rebate offer on May?
  • dsmerc74dsmerc74 Posts: 2
    Looking at a GS 350 F Sport lease for 27 month/12K miles. Anyone know the money factor and residual for NH/MA area? Price point is $59K and not seeing any dealer with cap costs like are listed here. Thanks.
  • Which dealership? I'm talking to Pleasanton + Putnam right now (both reps first names start with An...)
  • orion7701orion7701 Posts: 6
    edited May 2013
    Hi Car_man,

Can you please post the residual and mf rate in May for the following terms for the F-Sport in PA?

24month/12k per year
    27month/12k per year
    24month/15k per year
    27month/15k per year

Also, my dealer is telling me that there a 2500 rebate available. Can you also please confirm?

Thanks.
  • jim123jim123 Posts: 5
    what options did the car have and which dealership? thanks.
  • mlewis2mlewis2 Posts: 6
    Hi Car_Man,

I am in the Kansas City area and wanted to get your opinion on a lease quote. Looking at 2013 GS350 AWD with Nav package. MSRP 56277. The current offer from the dealer: net cap cost with dealer cash of 52898, money factor .0016 on a 36 month 10k lease. My question is what is the current MF on this vehicle and any idea how low they will go on the cap cost? I am not putting any cash down. I have seen some on here around $49k, but just want to verify before I start negotiating. Thanks for the help.
  • mlewis2mlewis2 Posts: 6
    Car man: Need lease infor on a GS 350 AWD 10k 36 month...what is buy rate MF and residual? I am in KS/MO area. Thanks.
  • insidecarbuyinsidecarbuy NYCPosts: 95
    Here is a recent deal I helped someone with. I don't know if I'm in love with the car but for a 24 month lease it has a lot to offer.

CUSTOMER DISCLOSURE
    Customer Name: Inside Car Buying, LLC WD Deal ID: 1054
    Sale Vehicle: New 2013 LEXUS GS 350 9306 4dr Sdn AWD w/AC , Automatic , Odom: 0

Payment Details
    Term 24
    Base Payment 470.82
    Total Payment 470.82
    Purchase Option 38,589.63
    MSRP 55,927.00
    Est. Miles Per Year 12,000
    Excess Mileage Charge 0.25

Amount Due at Signing

1st Month Payment 470.82
    Acquisition Fee 700.00
    Fees & Insurance 362.50