Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus GS 350 / GS 460 Lease Questions

Comments

• Wow. Great deal. I am in So Cal, and for the same car, same lease and same MSRP I am at $640/month. Can you tell me what dealership, or is that not allowed in the forums? What residual and money factor did they use?
  • spintekspintek Posts: 2
    Just took delivery of my new GS! This car is amazing.

GS350 RWD F-Sport
    Blind Spot Monitor
    Illuminated Door Sills
    Mark Levinson
    Navigation
    Intuitive Park Assist
    Trunk Mat, Cargo Net, Wheel Locks, Rear Bumper Applique

MSRP $58,693
    27 Months, 12K per year
    Residual 67%
    Net MF .0001 (due to MSD)
    $1800 drive off including 1st payment, DMV, and whatever else.
    $2500 refundable security deposit

$480 a month including 9% tax
  • hey where did you get that deal. I went to the cerritos dealership in ca and they are asking for 797 with 5k down
    I have a toyota lease with 9 months left they are saying its 3grand upside down. I cant find any deals like this
  • where did you get this deal. I cant find any deals. Im in Socal and i went ot cerritos lexus and they asked for 775 with 2k down for 10k 48 months. i walked right when i heard that nonsense. they said i was tier 1 not tier 1 plus but still how can it be that huge of a difference
  • Wow where did you get that insane deal. Im looking for the same exact car with the red interior and black exterior. Im in Ca and went to cerritos they offer me 775 a month with 2k down with tier 1 credit
  • bhavinpabhavinpa Posts: 16
    I don't have the MF and Res information on me right now, but all I did was use a website to reach out to multiple dealerships and the ones that got back to me that had the car in stock I sent an email using the best deal posted on this site as my firm fixed monthly payment. Newport agreed with one email. It was so easy. At the dealership, all I had to do was wait for the car to get detailed and sign the lease papers. Took no more than 3 emails and 2 hrs. I tried getting the maintenance package included right before signing but got seriously denied. Owell....5K and 10K are free, 15K and 20K I'll find a cheap place to do it.
    I think the 2014s are coming out so these cars the dealerships are trying to move. The latest I was willing to wait was mid Aug since a few dealerships don't even have the F-sport on the lot. Good Luck!!
  • What site did you use to contact the dealership? Also, what was the lease you used in negotiating?
  • hey can you tell me how you did all those emails. Thats an incredible deal. Im looking for the f sport with everything you got with obsidian and the red interior. I went to cerritos dealership with a tier 1 score and they were offering 775 with 2grand down. I walked straight out
    Used edmonds and truecar. Once the dealerships contacted me, I sent request for 27 month and 36 month 12K/15K prices for a GS350 F-sport. The F-sport was my only absolute option, the rest are just happy to get.
    Most of the prices the dealerships provided were in the $530-$570 Plus tax range. I replied to all dealership saying all i was willing to provide was $1500 drive off and expected a $524 per month payment including taxes to two dealerships (woodland hills and newport). I used these values based on a post in this forum (which I thought was a great deal). Woodland hills responded saying they would provide the care at that price but didn't have the car just yet, and Newport said they had the car and would honor it. That's all I did....Newport is getting one with all the options I posted earlier white exterior and red interior. Email internet sales department and give them the same information. You should be able to get it...
  • kainnyckainnyc Posts: 76
    Shop around and email me and I'll help you! Get all the dealers to fight for you the gs isn't selling well so they need you! Trust me ill give you two reasons why low MF, and end of model year! Kainnyc@yahoo.com
    YesInvoice is at least 3100$ plus 2500$ rebate then do the math! Should get low 600$ first month @ 12k miles
  • mjohnson1293mjohnson1293 Posts: 2
    edited July 2013
    What kind of residuals and money factors are you getting on a 27mo 12k miles per yr lease? My dealer is giving me 66% residual and .00180 money factor....the money factor seems high...
  • akersiiiakersiii Posts: 1
    Looking for the lowest payment possible. Don't care about f sport and such. I have a trade in worth 4k. What should my payments be around. 12k any months. Thanks for the help.
    66% and 0.0008 in nj gs awd
    Bad MF I'm in nj at .0008. Sorry! The res is legit
  • We leased this car for our business. Contacted the dealer on Wed and took possession of the car on Thursday (7/25).

27Month, 12K
    MSRP: 57950
    Drive Off: $1500 (including taxes, fees, 1st month)
    Payment: $487
    Credit Score: 815
    Fully Loaded
    Nebula Gray / Black

Several dealerships in Los Angeles area quoted in the low $500s, but after a little negotiation we were able to get the exact car we wanted with the above quoted numbers, no hassle.

There is too much competition and some of these dealers quoting $600+ just don't get it. If you have good credit, you should be in the driver's seat. If you need help negotiating, feel free to contact us: www.makeitmindful.com
  • petermanpeterman Posts: 11
    Congratulations Mindful, that sounds like a great deal. Which dealership did you end up leasing from?
  • skip30skip30 Posts: 33
    Just leased a new F Sport in SoCal.
    MSRP $58,617
    36 months. You pay the license for the whole year, might as well use it all.
    Zero out of pocket. They paid all fees including license ($448), Doc, etc and first month payment ($451)
    35 payments of $451 including almost 10% sales tax.
    Easiest transaction that I ever did! No negotiating, just a good enough deal for me to sign and drive away with a new car in a few minutes.
    I could have saved a few bucks per month by going with a 27 month lease, but since the 2nd and 3rd year licenses are on me I went for the 36 month lease.
    I could go on about how nice the car is, but being a Lexus we already know that.
  • petermanpeterman Posts: 11
    Congratulations Skip! That's a phenomenal deal. What color combo did you get?

May I ask which dealership you leased from or the salesperson? Feel free to pm me.
This discussion has been closed.