Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus GS 350 / GS 460 Lease Questions

Comments

• bewitzbewitz Posts: 6
    The Lexus website lists several models, the GS series among them, as having some sort of special lease incentives, but doesn't specify what they are.

Does anyone have any details?
  • Its too quiet in here....
  • Would anyone have the MF and Residuals for 36 month 12,000 miles/yr lease on a 06 GS300 MSRP $46,174 I'm thinking $43,000 or so sale price.
  • Hi random987. Lexus is currently providing a decent level of lease support on the 2006 GS 430. If you were to lease one through Lexus Financial Services right now for 48 months or less, its buy rate lease money factor should be .00178. this is equivalent to an interest rate of just under 4.3%. I'd be happy to estimate what your lease payment should be like on this car for you if you provide me with an MSRP and approximate selling price for the exact one that you want. You may be able to get an idea of what sort of price you should pay for this car right now by visiting the following discussion: "Lexus GS: Prices Paid & Buying Experiences".

Car_man
    Host
    Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums
  • Hello bewitz. Lexus is providing special lease money factors on the 2006 GS right now. If you were to lease any Lexus GS through Lexus Financial Services right now, its buy rate lease money factor should be .00178. This is equivalent to an interest rate of just under 4.3%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Greetings fhanson. If you were to lease a 2006 Lexus GS 300 2WD through Lexus Financial Services right now for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00178 and 54%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Car_Man,

The money factors are pretty decent, but the residuals on the GS models are not very competitive with the 5-series or the M45. Why is that?

Let's assume that I can get the purchase price for a GS430 for 53,000, 12,000 miles, 3 years. What kind of lease can I expect?
  • Bump.

Also, do you have Feb's numbers for the GS430 and 300?

THanks
  • Hi Car_man,

I've read all of your posts regarding the GS300/430 and you are very knowledgeable and helpful. I have created an Excel worksheet to calculate my possible lease payments and just needed some accurate information to plug in. I was wondering if you had the updated money factor and residual values for the 2006 GS300 in February.

Currently, I am using the January numbers that you posted: .00178 money factor and 52% residual value.

Your help is appreciated.

Daniel
  • I am new at this. What is money factor and residual value? Can you advise me on whether it is more economical to leasea a new 2006 GS 300 for 36 months, 15k miles a year or purchase a pre-owned 2006 GS 300? Or perhaps it would be best to lease a pre-owned 2006 GS 300? I appreciate any help on this matter.
  • Hi random987. It is difficult to say why the residual values for the GS are not as attractive as the residuals for the BMW 5-Series or Infiniti M45. Perhaps Lexus is being more realistic about the future value of this vehicle than those other automakers are. I know for a fact that BMW artificially inflates BMW Financial Services' residual values on a number of vehicles to make their lease payments more attractive than they would normally be. It essentially is a way for it to hide lease support.

I'd be happy to estimate what this car's lease payment should be like for you. However, in order for me to do so I also need you to provide me with the MSRP of the model that you want.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey random987. Lexus' January lease program is scheduled to run through March 31st. So the money factors and residuals for the cars that you are interested in should be the same this month as they were last month.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you Daniel. This car's February numbers should be exactly the same as its January numbers. Let me know if you need them again or if you want them for a different term or mileage allowance.

Car_man
    Host
  • Greetings sherry8. Since you are new to the world of leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment. Once you have read them, stop back and I would be able to answer any specific questions that you have about leasing a Lexus GS, or about leasing in general.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man,

Thanks for the response. I am getting a quote on the GS300 of MSRP 50704, Invoice 45704. I am looking at 3 year lease, 10k per year. Can you confirm what the buy rate MF and residual value will be for this vehicle with these terms?

The numbers I am using are .00178 and 54% (which is the residual value for 12k a year) which give me $639.09 a month (not including taxes). Also, for some reason the dealer MSRP is slightly higher than the MSRP listed on Edmunds.com--is there a reason why there would be a $394 price difference?

Thanks.
  • epf55epf55 Posts: 1
    I'm looking for a GS300 AWD, for 36 months & 20,000 miles/yr. Would you mind sharing what the factor & residual value will be for this? Thanks
  • shepalishepali Posts: 72
    Car man - what are the current lease factors for a 24 and 36 month lease on a GS300, with 15,000 miles/year? (i.e. MF and residual).
  • dmason12dmason12 Posts: 13
    I am also looking for 36 month money factor and residual for, but for the GS430. I am in CA. The info would be much appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.