Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 / RX 450h Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hey mofit. According to the latest information that I have seen, Lexus Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 RX 450h AWD without entertainment with 10,000 miles per year are .00190 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka Tier 1+ credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • nystarnystar Posts: 26
    Nice deal, may i hve the dealer name? thanks
  • club619club619 Posts: 18
    Just curious if there's a place online that has all of this info. Not that it's not appreciated, because it definitely is, but I feel bad having to come here every month to ask "have the #'s been updated?" if I can look them up myself.

Thanks!
    Russell
  • Freehold Lexus
  • hazmartyhazmarty Posts: 9
    Car Man

I would like to lease a 2012 Lexus RX350 with higher yearly mileage allowances. Can you provide lease rates (money factor/residual) for 15,000 miles, 18,000 miles, and 20,000 miles per year? Thank you.
  • I just leased one (MSRP 44150) with 15k miles and $3000 down for $410 including taxes. It also helped that I had "equity" in my existing lease, which they bought out and applied, but they made this deal before seeing my car, so I'm not sure that mattered.
    Hello hazmarty. Lexus Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 RX 350 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00130 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka Tier 1+ credit tier.

15000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that LFS publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
  • masterjinmasterjin Posts: 5
    edited March 2012
    Recently leased 2012 rx350

RX 350 AWD
    Nav
    Premium
    Vent/heat front seat
    wood trim

MRSP - 47,200
    Nego Price - 42,400

MF - .0013
    RV - 60%

TTF - $1250
    Conquest incentive - $1500

Paying $535 with 0 Down

Dep fee - 392
    Finance fee - 93
    Tax - 44

Had all the numbers broken down before I started finalizing with the Dealer.
    Dealer started with 609 Monthly payment, I showed told him 529 is the right calculation.

we ended up at 535. should have fought extra $6 per month but dealer was really NICE and I didn't fight for it.

overall EXTREMELY satisfied with the new car and with the dealer!!!!!

Thanks everyone for the information!!!!! without I could have not saved much..
  • hazmartyhazmarty Posts: 9
    Thanks Car_man
    That looks pretty much how the dealer quoted it out to me. From 15K miles per year up to 20K miles it looks like the additional miles price out pretty close to $0.19 per mile up front vs. $0.25 per mile at lease-end.
  • What is ttf and conquest incentive?

What state is this in? I am in Florida. I know LFS has different deals in different regions.

Thanks
  • What is the best deal in FL for a:
    2012 RX350 fully loaded with nav $47k
    Top Tier Credit
    12k/36m
    0 Down

I will be going to Lexus of North Miami or JM Lexus

Best MF?
    Residual/RV?
    Neg. Price?
    etc. Please break down the numbers. Thank you.

Please let me know asap. I will be going to the dealer this week.
    Also may trade in my 2011 RX350
  • fm0101fm0101 Posts: 1
    Hi All,

Looking to lease RX 450H, in the 10952 area code. wondering what the best monthly lease payment i can expect to receive. Looking put zero down and roll sales tax into 36 to 48 months payments, edmunds true market value for the vechile we are looking to lease is $46,628. need min. 15K miles per year. Any help would be appreciated as this will be our first time leasing a car.
  • I bought it in NJ.

actually need to clarify

TTF is not really TTF it's just title, doc fee, bank fee

Tax is rolled into part of monthly payment as well as above fees

Conquest inventive is if you own another luxery brand vehicle, Lexus gives you $1500.
  • keith925keith925 Posts: 1
    hi all,

first, thank you to everyone for taking part in this invaluable resource. It is great for people like me who are not the best negotiators so seeing what others are getting is just wonderful. i need your opinion on this lease offer from a dealer in cerritos, ca.

we asked for a 3 year lease, but was quoted for 4 years.

2012 rx350
    MSRP: $47459
    sales price: $44707 + $1995 for flip down dvd ( i thought dvd was in the seats?)
    final price: $46701.00

Quoited MF of .00175, residual $22780 with 10K/year (we asked for 12K) for 4 years (we asked for 3)

monthly payment $610 with $4700 down.

The dealership keeps asking us to go back so we can make a deal but i get a bad feeling since they keep giving us numbers we didn't ask for. i thought we were going back and forth about a 3 yr lease, but the last e-mail mentioned $610/ month for 4 years so it seems more confusing to me than it should be.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated!!!
    Thanks
  • Keith - I would recommend you negotiate by email (and not phone for the most part) with multiple dealers using the same MSRP for comparison. Focus on the monthly payment and drive-off, as well as the annual mileage allowance (I always get 15k). The residual and money factor will affect what deal can be done, but in the end you can't really know how they are getting to the numbers they are willing to accept. Nor should you care. Play one dealer off the rest in a respectful manner, and don't be swayed by creative sales talk or guilt tactics. You'll be surprised how much movement downward is possible and how quickly you can complete the process. Then, before you go to the winning dealer to close, tell them that you expect no surprises and that you have other dealers standing by for the same deal. Don't let the others off the hook until you take delivery. Good luck!
  • _wa_wa Posts: 2
    Hello Masterjin,

I am negotiating the same lease/car as you, also in NJ. It will be helpful if you clarify: how much did you pay out of pocket at lease signing? Thanks!
  • masterjinmasterjin Posts: 5
    edited April 2012
    Hi I paid 535 first month lease amount at the signing.

tax/title/fees are all rolled up to part of lease payment which is 535

Email me if you need clarification masterjin@yahoo.com
  • _wa_wa Posts: 2
    Thanks very much, this is extremely helpful. I am talking to two dealerships in Northern NJ, would be great to come close to what you have accomplished, my sincere congratulations with it!
    Hi rileygroup. The conquest cash incentive was only available on March. Lexus is no longer providing it in April. I'm not sure what TTF is, but it's not a cash incentive that I am aware of. The only cash incentive that I have seen that Lexus is providing on the 2012 RX 350 is $1,000 owner loyalty cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • murphydogmurphydog Posts: 491
    So the local dealer is offer an RX350 lease at $399 a month for 36 months with ~ 4500 down on an MSRP of ~ 45,500. Looks to be $70 better than the standard lease offer, but requires $800 more down.

I don't know the MF, but my question is - is this a screaming deal, or did they simply move something around to make this look really good?
This discussion has been closed.