Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 / RX 450h Lease Questions

Comments

• Greetings to the appropriately named rxlease. You never mentioned the selling price of the RX that you are interested in leasing. This is an important number for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing the price of the truck that you want to lease you don't know how good a price you are getting it for. The second reason is that one needs the selling price of a vehicle that they want to lease is that it is necessary to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to give you my opinion of this deal if you let me know what its selling price is.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi Ross. It sounds like you are new to leasing. If so, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment. They will explain everything that you need to know to get a good deal.

The best way to get an attractive lease on a vehicle is to negotiate as low a selling price as possible and then have the dealer that you are working with calculate your monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor. Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate for a 36 month lease of the '08 RX 350 is .00195 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey JT. I believe that both Lexus Financial Services and Mercedes-Benz Finance provide consumers with money factor reductions for multiple security deposits and advance pay leases. Lexus Financial provides a .00010 reduction for every additional deposit and a .00100 reduction for an advance pay lease. The last time that I checked, Mercedes-Benz Finance provides a .00007 money factor reduction for every additional security deposit and a .00110 money factor reduction for an advance pay lease.

Car_man
    Host
  • Will check it out. Many thanks!
  • 03qx03qx Posts: 19
    So you are saying on a one pay lease the money factor goes from .00285 to .00185?

Also, do you have the 2008 Rx400 Lease rate and residual.

Thanks
  • hey car man,

was wondering if you can help me out. i received this quote from a texas dealership for leasing an 08 rx 350 nav + premium.

sell price $42,200

36 mo
    15k miles
    $0 down, $759 due at signing
    $759/mo

OR

36 mo
    15k miles
    $4000 down (includes 1st pmt)
    $659/mo

I feel like this is extremely high!? Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks!
  • Hi Car_man. Can you please explain to me what is meant by "one pay leases"?

Thanks.
  • one pay lease means you pay for the lease up front, in one lump pmt.
  • hey car man,

was wondering if you can help me out. i received this quote from a texas dealership for leasing an 08 rx 350 nav + premium.

sell price $42,200

36 mo
    15k miles
    $0 down, $759 due at signing
    $759/mo

OR

36 mo
    15k miles
    $4000 down (includes 1st pmt)
    $659/mo

I feel like this is extremely high!? Any advice is much appreciated. I am supposed to sign on this car in 2 days!

Thanks!
  • 03qx03qx Posts: 19
    CAR MAN

Please , I need 2007 and 2008 Rx400h Money factor & Residuals. Both AWD & FWD.

Thanks
  • Hi Car man,

Just wanted to verify that this info is still current:
    2008 RX350 FWD ( no dvd or nav )
    36 month, 12k miles / yr
    .00195 / 63 %
    and

24 month / 12k miles / yr
    .00195 / 57%

I just got quoted a ridiculous payment on one of these puppies and I just want to have my facts straight before going back in there. I was quoted .00295, $910.36 due at signing, $774/mo, on a $40891 MSRP RX350.

Needless to say, I know they're off their rocker, but I just wanted to verify my info before hammering away.

Thanks Carman - you rock!

LB
  • Sorry, forgot to ask:
    What fees does LFS charge? Aquisition / sec deposit, etc?

Thanks!
  • re: leasing rx350

$774/mo is ridiculous!

I was just quoted $597/mo for 36 months. $0 down. Exact same MSRP.
  • Thanks for the info Car_man. I'll use it next time I'm at my Benz dealer, which if my wife has her way will be very soon.
  • Car_Man Need 2008 Rx400h AWD+FWD Residual and Money Factor on a 36 mo 12k Lease. Thanks
  • I will be test driving the RX 350 this weekend in NJ. If I like the vehicle, I would be interested in leasing over 36 months. I would want AWD with Premium plus luxury package, navigation, 18" wheels. The MSRP is $45,706.

The invoice is probably around $40k or so. What would be a good purchase price? I didn't know if there were any current dealer incentives which they are getting from Lexus corporate. I was reading about people getting below invoice, but there must have been incentives which the dealer was getting.

Thanks so much, any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Does anyone know the October money factor and 3 yr depreciation for the RX 350? I am not sure if its worth waiting for the "December to Remeber" event. The interest rate might be better in December, offset by a slightly worse depreciation. In addition, I don't think there are any current dealer incentives, ie. holdbacks, etc. If there are any, I would greatly appreciate if you can let me know.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  • Hey guys, newbie, so be nice.

Buying a 2008 RX350 with Nav, Heated Seats, 7-spoke wheels, Premium Plus, Tow prep, Cargo mat, wheel locks, MSRP=$44,416.

First dealer offer = $41,416 ($3000 off sticker). I know Invoice is $39,133. I am in Raleigh, NC, so only 1 dealer.

Anyplace in nearby states, where I might be able to get a better deal? I see some of you getting close to Invoice.

Thanks for any help.

regards...chris
  • In Los Angeles, my friend got the same msrp 2008 Rx350 for $ 5800 off !!!
  • Thanks everyone - I have learned so much from this website.

I was just provided the below lease amounts for the RX 350 with prem plus, navigation, etc. When I calculate the lease, I am getting a monthly amount of $531.90. The dealer is showing $537.73. I am subtracting the Cap reduction from the negotiated price. Does that make sense?

Here is your break down from the dealer:
    List ............... $45866
    Residual......... 58%
    Money Factor.. .00195
    Selling Price .. $41452
    Cap Reduction. $1618
    Bank fee ........ $600
    Registration ... $320
    Doc Fee........ $198.50
    Credit Bureau. $18.50
    NJ Tire Tax ....... 7.50
    1st Payment .....$537.73