Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 / RX 450h Lease Questions

Comments

• Thanks Car_Man
    There seems to be a communication problem with my sales agent. The MSRP is $49,975 and the selling price is $47,000. Including tax I get $796 per month - does this look correct. He quoted me $830.

Other dealers have confirmed Car_Man's rates. I don't think my dealer is being deceptive, I think he's just practicing bad math.
  • Car Man,

Can you tell me the latest Lexus Financial money factor (best credit) and residual for 24 month lease with 10k/year. Also, what is the percentage off of MSRP or dollar amount above invoice that should be paid for the RX350. Thanks.
  • I'm about to purchase a 2008 RX 350, and I'm seeking some feedback about the lease terms I've been offered. The MSRP on the model I like is around $45K, and I've negotiated a net cap cost of around $41K. On a 4-year lease (15,000 miles / year), the dealer has offered a money factor of 0.00225 (5.40%) and a residual value of 44%. Are these competitive? If not, what money factor and residual value should I attempt to get? Thanks in advance for the feedback.
  • Car Man,

Any assistance you can provide would be very much appreciated.

Leasing an RX 350 AWD w/Performance package, heated seats
    MSRP - $41,796
    Cap Cost - $38,768
    Less Trade - $25,500 (returning 2005 RX 330 which was on a 3 year lease, balance due is $23,500 so dealer buying it from me to resell and providing credit
    Adjusted Cap - $37,495

L.E.V. Rate - 57% - $23,824
    Annual miles - 12,000
    Money Factor % - 0.00245
    Term - 36 months

Payment - $530
    Cash at closing - $1,702 (UP-Frt Lic/Doc $554, Tax Title $618, First month payment $530)

2 quick questions: What's your impression of this deal?

With a balance due of $23,500 on my 05 RX 330 lease, I could buy the vehicle for approx. $25,000 (tax of 6.5%). Most 2005 RX 330s are selling for over $28,000 in the newspaper so would you recommend selling this by myself or go with deal above?

Thanks in advance - you're helping a lot of people. Take care, Jim J
  • Car Man

Has LFS improved terms for November 2007 on either the Rx 350 or Rx 400h?

In Oct 2007, I confirmed Rx 400h AWD 3yr 15k mi @ 54% RV and 0.00255 Tier 1+ wholesale money factor. LIF was $600.

FYI - best deal they were willing to do was $1.8-$2.0k over "dealer" invoice (i.e. incl. Dest Charge of $765 and LDA of $532). Specifically, on a 2008 9444 (PT,NV,WU,HH,FT,Z1,TO) they would do $46.7k+/- $0.1k versus invoice of $44.7k (MSRP of $49.97k). I calculate their true cost at $42.2k before Dest & LDA, based on 2.5% for holdback and reserves.

What do you think of their deal?
  • i am planning on leasing one of these in the nyc area and have the following questions:

- is this is a good time to lease this car? Doesn't lexus always run some kind of holiday sales event, implying better to wait until december?

- i believe that lexus had some sort of october lease promo(?) on this car. what is the factor for november compared to october? (i assume the residuals would not change?)

-what should i expect to pay for the car relative to msrp and invoice and how does this compare to the 350? ie, would i expect to pay more relative to invoice for a 400 than i would for a 350? (ie, is the 400 a hot car and therefore less discounted?)

- all else being equal, are the residuals on the 350 and the 400 the same?

-at this time, should i expect a lower monthly on a 48 month lease than a 36?

thanks carman for the help!
  • jim53jim53 Posts: 109
    Car_man,

what is the current residual and mf for a 36 month 12K per year lease on the RX330? Are there more competitive 39 month numbers as well. Also, do you know how the current multiple security deposit program works for Lexus?

Thanks
  • Car Man,

I live out in Orange County, CA and interested in leasing the 400h FWD, with premium and navigational system. I'm looking at 3yr, 15,000 miles. How much is the money factor and RV in my area?

Plus, anyone out there getting less than $1000 over invoice? I've gotten that offer ($44515) from South Bay Lexus. Much appreciated...
  • Carman:

You've helped me secure terrific deals on my last two leases - thanks for the service you provide here! My RX330 lease is up and I'm looking for help in negotiating my next vehicle. Can you provide the November money factor and residual for the following lease?

2008 Lexus RX350 -
    36 mo lease
    15,000 mi/yr

When I last checked these boards in 2004/5, residuals were often different (and usually lower) for cars with a NAV package - is this still generally the case?

Thanks,

Ken
  • Could you please tell me what the money factor and residual would be on an RX 350 Front Wheel Drive with Navigation System during the December to Remember Sales Event.

36 month lease
    15,000 miles per year.

This is my first time trying to lease from Lexus, and I could use all the help I could get. I currently have a quote of $40,998.00, (MSRP was $44,466). Is this good? What I am really needing to know would be my montly payment on this vehicle for the 36 month lease I talked about above. Thanks for any help you could give me!!!
  • I know Lexus has a "special" deal on leases for the RX models through 1/2/08. Question....

What is the lease rate and residual for an '08 RX400 FWD, 36 month lease, 10,000 miles/year? Is there a standard acquisition fee, and if so, how much?

Thanks!!
  • Does anyone have the December 2007 and/or december sales event Lexus lease rates?

I am most interested in the GS.
  • HI I AM A YOUNG LADY IN NY AND I WANT TO GET A GREAT DEAL ,PLEASE LET ME KNOW
    WHAT IS THE BEST FOLLOWING:
    RESIDUAL?
    TOTAL MONEY DOWN?
    MONEY FACTOR?
    TOTAL MONTHLY PAYMENT?
    TOTAL END BUYOUT?
    FOR 36 OR 27 MONTHS
    WITH 10-12000 MILES PER YR :blush: :blush: ETC
    IF YOU HAVE A REFERRAL OR GREAT DEAL FTOM SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW
    FOR THE NEW LEXUS RX 350 FULLY FULLY
    LOADED WITH NAVI
  • You're very welcome, njdriver1.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi wantabentley. Lexus' new December to Remember buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2008 RX 350 AWD without the entertainment system with 12,000 miles per year are .00155 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier. I'm not sure if LFS offers leases with only 10,000 miles per year, but if it does the residual value for that would probably be 1% higher.

You should be able to get a good idea of how much you should pay for the RX 350 that you want by checking out the "Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience" discussion. If I was in the market for this truck right now and I was in an area that had a good level of competition, I personally would shoot for a selling price of around $500 over invoice.

Car_man
    Host
  • Greetings jmgoldsmith. The RX that you are interested in probably has a spread of around $5,000 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. The $4,000 discount that you were quoted probably puts you at around $1,000 over invoice, which is a pretty good deal. You can compare this offer to the prices that other community members have recently paid for similar vehicles by visiting the "Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience" discussion.

As far as this vehicle's lease program goes, Lexus recently introduced its December to Remember sales event. Lexus Financial Services' new 48 month, 15,000 mile per year buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2008 RX 350 AWD without the entertainment system with 15,000 miles per year are .00155 and 44%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier. If you haven't leased yet, make sure that the dealer you are working with uses this money factor to calculate your monthly payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • jim53jim53 Posts: 109
    Car_man, in my post above I meant to say 2008 RX350
  • Hello
    Does anyone know the money factor and cap cost reduction on the 1-pay lease - for RX350 - w/premium plus package - I was being offered one with .00095 MF and 54% residual - for a 12K/36 mon lease
    Thanks in advance.
  • hi everyone. i'm looking for the '08 RX 350 to lease for 36 months, 12K, premium plus with Navi, heated seats, rain-sensing wipers, mats, wheel lock, roof rack w/ cross bars, nothing down, tier 1 credit, $1400 at signing (first month, $600 bank fee, $215 paperwork & plates) for $585/month with tax included. how does that sound? should i try bargaining more and to what level?

by the way, does the premium plus w/navi also have back-up camera?

Thanks!!!!
  • Hi Jim. Are you sure that the RX 350 that you are interested in has the Performance Package? I thought that was a $4,000 option. If one adds four grand to the $39,565 base MSRP of the '08 RX 350 AWD it comes to a lot more than $41,796. Hmmm. Anyhow, the '08 RX 350 AWD has a spread of at least $4,500 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. You were quoted a discount of around $3,000. This isn't a bad offer. If you were in an area that has a high level of competition, like New York or California I would say that you can do better but I doubt that there is nearly as much competition in Minnesota so this may just be the going rate for this truck in your area.

As far as the money factor goes, Lexus just enhanced its lease program on the RX 350 as part of its annual December to Remember sales event. Its buy rate for it is now .00155 for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier. This is obviously a lot lower than the .00245 that you were quoted. Make sure that the dealer you are working with uses the new buy rate to calculate your monthly payment,

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.