Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 / RX 450h Lease Questions

Comments

• lex_njlex_nj Posts: 16
    that's definitely the best deal that I've seen on this board. I deal with Prestige all of the time too - they are definitely the most aggressive dealer (largest in NE I believe) in that area. $409 (before tax) for a nav/AWD with no cap cost reduction and only the inception fees is a steal. Congratulations - enjoy the ride!
  • nyc6035,
    Great post, very detailed and great deal. Congrats!
    I'm trying to close similar deal for the last two days with the same dealership, but so far haven't get anywhere close to your numbers ($409). They are sticking to $450 for the same car, but without NAV (this should be about $2600 less in MSRP). Amazing! I was trying to recreate your numbers using car lease calculator http://www.leaseguide.com/calc.htm but after plotting all your numbers it comes to $417 before tax. I offered them this, but without any luck. He (dealer) told me with laughter that he would lease himself for this price, and it is impossible that somebody from Prestige leased it for this price, and if I can prove that it was bought from their dealership he would be obligated to match the price. I do not know if you are willing to disclose some more info about this deal, but if you do email me to jacob777_98@yahoo.com
  • skopsskops Posts: 5
    Just wanted to share details and experience with others as I found this forum extremely helpful.

Will be finalizing paperwork and picking up car before the 31st.

Details:
    RX350 with Nav - MSRP $46,241
    Selling price $38,365
    36 mos/12k
    Monthly payment $489 including taxes at a rate of 7.375%
    Drive off- 1st month plus transfer for plates - dont have exact figure but $600 plus

I worked with local dealer who provided very professional service (also did test drive). The initial quote was at a selling price of $39,500 and I emailed him that I was seeing prices on this forum at $38k from a fairly local dealer and that I would like to give him the business but was willing to go elsewhere. He came back at the above mentioned price which in effect was maybe $11 more per month than $38k which I still had to work for. The only temporary glitch was that after running my credit report, they said I did not qualify for the Tier 1 plus but rather the tier 1 which would add $7 per month. Not that it would be a deal breaker but was concerned that this was a tactic to up the price. I asked how far off I was and if there was any flexibility if I was borderline. He then called me back and said the GM was able to negotiate the better rating. This gave me comfort that no games were being played. I am now able to drive less than 10 miles to get the car and it feels good to be able to give the business to someone I met in person and who delivered excellent service. Thanks to all on this forum and good luck.
  • cityboy,

I'll dig out the paperwork and get you some additional info by PM shortly.

Happy Holidays!
    cityboy,

I can't get that deal either. you should probably be paying 410-415 for non-nav and 440-450 for nav in the northern jersey area - Prestige is probably the most likely to give that. That's the best that i've seen so far, except for nyc6035's deal. Again, this is all with no cap cost redux and before taxes.
  • ivar1ivar1 Posts: 2
    I am planning to lease 2009 RX 350, awd, Premium Plus in norther va. I would like to roll over everything into my monthly payment with no cash out except 1st instalment at signing.What should be the good deal for monthly payments.
    I would appreciate if somebody could help on this.
  • I just got a new 2009 RX350 lease with Premium Package, Navigation, Heated Seats, iPod Hookup in Dash and Sirius Hookup for about $450 down (which included all tax, title and license fees) and my monthly, including tax, is $490. It's a 3 year lease with 10k miles annually. The MSRP was around $43k. I got this deal in Southern California.

Is this a good deal???
  • Hi JBO12. While a cut in the federal funds rate theoretically lowers the cost of money for banks, moves by the Federal Reserve usually do not have an immediate impact upon the interest rates that auto finance companies charge consumers. Lexus Financial Services' current lease program is scheduled to run through January 5th. I do not expect it to make any changes to it before then.

Traditionally, Lexus' "December to Remember" lease program is its most aggressive of the year. Normally, I would not be surprised if its January program was not as attractive as its December program, but we are in extraordinary times right now. The demand for new vehicles has never been worse...so Lexus might try to keep its current programs in place for a while longer. It's always tough to say exactly what manufacturers will do with their future lease programs.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi Cali123. According to the latest information that I have seen, Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Lexus RX 350 AWD without navigation with 12,000 miles per year are .00095 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi spingrinder. The best way to evaluate this deal is to take a look at the selling price that it is based upon. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without this number, it is difficult to tell how much of a dealer discount you are getting. Let us know what this truck's MSRP and selling price are and I am sure that either myself or another helpful community member will gladly share their thoughts on this deal with you.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Cali123. The best way to evaluate this deal is to take a look at the selling price that it is based upon. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without this number, it is difficult to tell how much of a dealer discount you are getting. You already mentioned what this truck's MSRP is, just let us know what its selling price is and I am sure that either myself or another helpful community member will gladly share their thoughts on this deal with you.

Car_man
    Host
  • Congratulations on getting your new RX 350, larryj42. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. If you'd like, you can share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience by heading on over to the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com. Happy Holidays and enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
  • Congrats on getting your new RX, skops. At first glance, $489/month including tax for an EX 350 with nav sounds pretty good to me. I'm glad that you found this forum so helpful. Thanks for taking the time to give back and share information on your lease. If you're interested, you can share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience over in the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com as well. Enjoy your new truck!

Car_man
    Host
  • jgorejgore Posts: 1
    What Southern CA dealer did you get this from?

Thanks in advance.
    In Northern VA, expect to pay 500+ if you roll in your inception fees. I wouldn't waste your time at dealers like Pohanka and Lindsay - they are some of the highest in the area in my opinion. Since it is almost the end of the month, you may be able to push them tough. If you have time, I would shop in the NY/NJ/CT/PA area A lot of them offer free delivery to the DC area. Good luck.
  • skylabskylab Posts: 37
    Got my wife an '09 RX350 AWD today with Premium Plus, navigation, heated seats, 18" wheels, tow prep, trunk mats and wheel locks (MSRP of $46,241) at $450 a month (incl. 5% MA tax) for 36 months and 12K a year. $1,600 total out of pocket for acq. fee, first month, TTL and docs.

Happy with that, particularly since my local dealer (who I like) was able to do it, even though I thought the sales manager was going to cry at one point. There's probably a few more bucks to be squeezed out if you go to Herb Chambers in Sharon, as they seem to have truly epic overstock, but I didn't have the appetite for it. Thanks to everyone who has contributed here. Knowing where to dig in was extremely valuable.
  • Santa Monica. Ask for Danny.
  • ivar1ivar1 Posts: 2
    Thanks for the input. are there not any issues with regard to service etc. if we get it from PA/NJ?
  • Do the $7-$9k off MSRP deals, I'm seeing in the posts, include the $2500 Lexus dealer cash currently offered?
  • 2009 RX350 (no navi)
    36/12k
    54% residual
    .00095 money factor
    2800.00 (total due at signing including taxes first month etc)
    395.00 a month
    If I would like to add XM/Sirius they will install for another 350 at anytime during the lease ( I am undecided about this)

I do not have the exact MSRP with me at the moment but I believe it is 39k
This discussion has been closed.