Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 / RX 450h Lease Questions

Comments

• womblewomble Posts: 28
    anybody have any thoughts on how lexus are planning to move these hybrids in this market? I have an 06 rx400h and waiting to see how the new models look and drive, but from everything I hear there are no good lease incentives as the MF is so high. Should I ditch the hybrid and get gas equivalent? I want to support the technology and enjoy the extra power but not for hundreds more a month.
  • I thought I could get a great deal on a 2009 RX 350. This would be my 3rd lease, it's year-end and the economy stinks. What a joke! With LFS, the mf is .035 and the residual on a 3-yr lease with 12K miles is 40%. I guess Lexus isn't hurting so badly. Without navigation the price was $35,300. Anyone have better luck with their negotiations?
  • efrusefrus Posts: 2
    Just did deal on new 08 RX 400 H. MSRP $51064. Purchase price under $40000.
    Money factor .00185. Only $20 more than none Hybid. Good availibility.3rd largest dealer in U.S.
  • Where is that deal from?
  • efrusefrus Posts: 2
    Ramsey New Jersey. Richard Lexus. Very nice people to deal with.
  • Hi efrus,

Can you provide more details about your lease such as the terms and what your paying a month? The lease on my RX330 is up in April and I'm trying to figure out what my options are.

Thanks.
  • womblewomble Posts: 28
    hi, does anyone know if the new rx450h will be priced similarly to the 09 rx400h and if the money factors will be drastically different? Dealer told me they were coming to the showrooms in june but does that mean there will be a big push to sell them or do not ever discount a new body type? thanks! Should I get the highlander hybrid or a6 avant instead????
  • basamxbasamx Posts: 17
    anyone buy the 2010 lexus, what are the lease rates?
  • Car man what are the money factors on a RX 350 09 model with 12 k or 15k for 36 months?

thanks
  • Wow that is a lot of money to pay for an RX, rg911. Jkenley is right, Lexus is not yet providing any lease support on the 2010 RX 350. As a result, if you were to lease one through Lexus Financial Services right now, you would have to use its standard lease program.

LFS' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2010 RX 350 AWD without the entertainment system with 12,000 miles per year are .00285 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi bribor. Unfortunately, the money factor that you were quoted is correct. Lexus is not currently providing lease support on the '09 RX 350. As a result, if you were to lease one through its captive finance company, Lexus Financial Services, you would have to use its standard buy rate lease money factor of .00285. This factor assumes that you qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier. This is the lowest available money factor on this car. You cannot negotiate it any lower.

The money factor is the bad news. The good news is that Lexus is currently providing $5,000 dealer cash on the 2009 RX 350. You should be able to negotiate a selling price that's thousands of dollars below invoice after taking it into account.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey bbyboomer. You're right the economy is a mess right now. The problem is that it's so bad that it has actually hurt leasing. The vehicles that were leased several years ago are coming back to manufacturers worth no where near where they estimated they would be. This residual value exposure is adding up to millions and millions of dollars worth of losses for automakers. Many have pulled back on their lease support and a number have pulled the plug on leasing completely.

Compounding this issue is the fact that the 2009 RX 350 was an early introduction. So it is even further along in its life cycle than most other '090 models are at this point. Manufacturers usually stop providing lease support on leftover vehicles at the end of the model year because by that point their residual values have fallen so much that it becomes very expensive to provide an attractive lease payment.

I have no doubt that Lexus will introduce an attractive lease program on the 2010 RX at some point, but it could be several months before it does so. Until then, you can either take advantage of the $5,000 dealer cash that is available on leftover '09s or overpay to be the first on your block to have a '10.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi basamx. Not surprisingly, Lexus is not currently providing lease support on the 2010 RX. As a result, if you were to lease one through Lexus Financial Services right now, you would have to use its standard lease program. This program varies by term, mileage allowance, and trim level. For now I will make some assumptions about these variables to give you an idea of what the current program is like. Let me know if you want something different.

Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 RX 350 AWD without the entertainment system with 15,000 miles per year are .00285 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its "Tier 1+" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, wine4et. Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 RX 350 AWD without the entertainment system with 15,000 miles per year are .00285 and 47%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its "Tier 1+" credit tier. The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year is 2% higher.

When negotiating your lease on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $5,000 dealer cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • gmar1gmar1 Posts: 2
    Hello Car Man,

I am looking to purchase a Lexus RX400h. I spoke to a dealer and he says that he has a demo model that is available with 1100 miles. He says that I can also apply the $6000 Dealer cash. Do you know how much more I can have the sales price lowered due the 1100 miles.

Thanks for you help!
  • gobiagobia Posts: 2
    If I'm looking to purchase a new 2010 RX 350 rather than lease, any ideas what discount I might negociate off MSRP or above invoice?
  • Womble, We just bought 2010 RX350 275hp. The new RX450H 295hp won't come out until Spring 2009. It is good when you think about support the technology but to me the price is too high for the hybrid. So go with the RX350. The different in price will take you 8yrs to break even withe the hybrid. Viet
  • md_outbackmd_outback Posts: 185
    To get an idea of a good starting price to begin your negotiations, go to www.lenstolerlexus.com and request a price quote from their Internet sales person. Even if you don't live near the dealership (near Baltimore, MD) you'll probably get about the best price around these days with little effort on your part. Use this for negotiating with your local dealer. Or, you could just give the business to Len Stoler (and BTW, I have no connection to the dealer other than I am a happy previous customer). They are always very competitive and super easy to work with.
  • gobiagobia Posts: 2
    Thanks for the idea of pricing with an out of location dealer.
  • clips09clips09 Posts: 2
    I'm about to bite on this deal for an 09 rx350 premium plus/ no nav. Purchase price around $31500, 36 month lease, 12k, 3k down, $439/mo taxes included. Financing thru LFS.

What do you guys think?
This discussion has been closed.