Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lincoln Navigator Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi nix1957. I would be happy to give you an idea of what your lease payment should be like on the Navigator that you are interested in. However, in order for me to do so I need you to provide me with an approximate selling price for the model that you want. You may be able to get an idea of how much you should pay for this truck right now by visiting the following discussion: "Lincoln Navigator: Prices Paid & Buying Experience". If you don't find any good feedback there, you can always look up this car's Edmunds.com True Market Value by visiting the following section of this site: Edmunds.com New Vehicle Pricing. Keep in mind though that savvy consumers who shop around can usually do better than the TMV that is listed there. Once you have an idea of how much you will have to pay, let me know and I'll estimate what the lease payment should be for you.

Car_man
    Host
    Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums
  • Hi Car Man,

I'm new to this forum so any help would be greatly appreciated. I just got back from a dealer that offered me a 2006 4x2 Ultimate Navigator. It has power liftgate, power fold down seats, power deploying running boards, and power moonroof. The price we decided on was $49,020. The lease payments would be $559 tax included for 39 months and 12k miles a year, 0 down. Is this a good lease payment price?

Thanks again for your help.
  • Car Man,

I am new to this board and really appreciate your help. I am looking to lease a Ultimate 4x4, with Elite, and Limited Edition Package for 36 months, 12k miles. Can you help me prepare some pricing that I can walk into the dealer with. I own an Expidition Eddie Bauer now and was hoping to get some great incentives as well. I am willing to pay tax upfront, but that is it...I live in Long Island NY and any dealers you recommend would be great as well.

Much Appreciated,
    zygot73
  • Hi,

I made it into the dealer this weekend and was quoted $670/month, without tax. 39 Months/12k miles. This was for a 4x4 Ultimate with the Elite Package + Power Running Boards, Chrome Rims and AutoStart. I also do not have to make the first payment as that was just introduced. This was for NO money down except, tax + bank fee and plates. (about $3400) Can anyone let me know if this was a good deal??

Anyone's feedback is really appreciated.

Thanks.
  • A major national newspaper would like to interview those who bought a 2007 Lincoln Navigator or a Cadillac Escalade and got a sizable discount off the sticker price. Please respond to jfallon@edmunds.com before Wednesday, March 1, 2006 with your daytime contact info and a few words about the model you chose.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• crookstercrookster Posts: 40
    Hi car man I have a few questions well I would like to lease a Lincoln Navigator ultimate, black, limited Edition pkg, power running boards, and h.i.d. lamps, msrp 58890 I have excellent credit but I am currently leasing a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 6000 in negative equity. Can I use the 4500 cash back to erase some of it, leaving 1500 in negative equity? Then I would not mind putting down about 4000. What would my payment be for a 39 month red carpet lease? Thanks
  • irish6irish6 Posts: 6
    Car_man,

I am in negotiations right now for an '06 Navigator Ultimate (4x2) with the Elite package. The offers I am getting seem very good, but I wanted to know how much wiggle room you think there is given that they are trying to dump them (one article said they are trying to get inventory down from 102 days on May 1 to 30 days on Aug 1) and this is just the initial offer I received. Here are the lease terms for a 39 month Red Carpet Lease for 12,000 miles and including the Ford wear care policy (covers you for up to $2500 of incidental damage on lease end):

MSRP - $60,220
    Sales price - $52,611 (invoice)
    $5000 customer cash
    $1000 to finance of lease from Ford Credit
    Total cap cost = $46,611
    Rate = 0.75%
    Money factor = .000313
    Residual = $25,894.60 (43%)
    TT&L = $1766

Total Monthly = $599.53 (including TT&L)

One other question. Do I need to bother with gap insurance? I thought I read that with the red carpet leases in Texas, that was not an issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.
  • sonny_k9sonny_k9 Posts: 15
    If this is 0 down then it looks good. Otherwise they are advertising a $449/mo for this vehicle on lincolns website.
    I actually have it down to $568 for the Ultimate/Elite package. Any thoughts? This is no money down (except for first payment) and no trade.
    $568 including sales tax? I would be all over this one. Its a good deal.
    Drove it off the lot today. French silk/camel interior. Ultimate 4x2, Elite package. MSRP of $60,220. Sales price of $41,365. Only payment due at signing was $568 first month. $568 a month for 39 months, 12,000 miles. I went all over and this is the best I got, so I'm thinking this is at or very near the bottom.
  • caritascaritas Posts: 4
    Irish, what city are you located in (also the dealership if you don't mind disclosing)? I'm surprised that TT&L was included in this payment.
    Nothing surprising about that. TT&L can be rolled into the financing. Even negative equity of your old trade if you like.
    K9, you've stated the obvious. My statement, addressed specifically to Irish, is that it is surprising to see such a low payment including TT&L, not whether this is generally possible. If it's accurate, it appears to be sgnificantly below market for a lease of this vehicle.
    I am in Northwest Houston and got about four Lincoln dealers in town to match that price. Ended up getting it from one on the Southwest part of town. I did all of the negotiating via email and was in and out of the dealership in 1/2 an hour. I did a lot of research and they have great lease deals (the 0.75% rate is huge) and I just held out. We are very pleased.
    Thanks - that's very helpful. I'm in Texas too - what'd you find out on the need for gap insurance?
  • waltkanwaltkan Posts: 6
    Irish,
    Hi I'm in the New Orleans area and I have been in contact w/West Point via email. I told them that they would have to make it worth my while to make the trip out there and from the sound of your deal they might. Can you tell me how much of your final price was incentives? Your first email said quote of $52k minus $6k in incentives. Did this final deal have the same $6k in incentives? I'm actually looking at purchasing using the 0% and I would like to know their final purchase price before incentives to use as a guide.
    Thanks for the info.

Walter
    No need for separate gap insurance. It is covered under the Red Carpet Lease. Just read your lease completely before signing.

I believe my final sales price was $45,365. It got to that from the sticker of $60,220. It included the package discounts ($1095 for running boards, $1500 for elite package). They also gave me a below invoice pricing. My company gets X-plan pricing and they gave me a deal under invoice by about $800 before the $6000 in rebates. They got to the deal under invoice because of the X-plan thing, plus they gave me part of the holdback money, plus the X-plan money that usually goes to the dealer.
  • cioguy68cioguy68 Posts: 1
    Can you tell me if where i could get the same deal or if anyone know a place in New York that would come close? I'm getting a much higher price.

If not does anyone know if the 2003 models are any good?
  • zkhanmdzkhanmd Posts: 1
    i am interested in a 06 Nav Ultimate fully loaded. what is a good price range for a lease?