Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda3 Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi witeoutrules. Mazda's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00102 and 61%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00112 and 60%.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $400 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • I completely understand, bmack11. I was just outside salting my steps...again. Mazda's February lease program is exactly the same as its January program was.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi - could anyone provide me with the february lease MF and residuals for the mazda 3 hatchback models (all 3 trims if you can, the sport, touring, grand touring). Also is there currently cash incentive for those models as well? Thanks!

I am most interested in 36 month 10k, but if it is much cheaper to do 39/42 month that could work too.
  • My GF and I are looking at replacing her 2007 Trailblazer and are most interested in the Mazdaspeed3. However, we want to lease due to her proximity to work and negative equity, but the dealer told us you cannot lease the Mazdaspeed3. Is this true?

If it is possible to lease the Speed3, can someone provide the money factor and terms for a 36 month lease at 12k miles per year on a 2010 or 2011 Speed3?

Thanks!
  • Hey Car_man ,

Just wondering if you had any info about the february lease deals on the mazda 3 hatchback 5-door sport and grand touring trims - the MF and residuals, and if there is any cash incentive on those. This could be for 36 month 10k/12k, or 39 month. Thanks a lot, I am hoping to get a lease soon if its cheap enough :)
  • Hi kp3406. Mazda's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda3 Hatchback Sport with 10,000 miles per year are .00079 and 65%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a Hatchback Touring are .00079 and 62%.

The numbers for the Hatchback Grand Touring are .00079 and 62%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi siddious33. Unfortunately, I don't believe that Mazda is currently providing any lease support on the MazdaSpeed3. As a result, it really doesn't make sense to lease one right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi kp3406. I believe that I just posted the lease program for the vehicles that you're interested in a message or two ago. Please check there for the information that you're looking for.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey Car_man,

I have a deal all ready for a mazda3 sport hatchback lease using the february rates - they said the 10k,36 residual was 64%, not the 65% you posted...but the money factor was the same.

I was wondering if you know the March residual/money factor, because I could hold off 2 days to get it or I could get it tomorrow, depending on if the march numbers are better than february. Thanks!!
  • Car_man your information was very helpful but when I went to the dealer looking for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda3 i Touring Auto Sedan with 12,000 miles per year they told me it had a residual value of 60% not 61%. They also said there was no $400 cash incentive. Is this just a bad dealer or could the numbers have changed?
  • I am currently having the same issue with residual being 1% lower - but I think the dealer cannot mess with the residual, that is fixed by mazda, so I don't think they are trying to trick you there...

Also, I got my purchase price as the best truecar.com price in my area, and I think those already low prices factor in any type of cash incentive that might apply already to make the price lower.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hey quicksilver111. Mazda did eliminate the $400 cash incentive when it introduced some volume-based cash incentives for dealers.

Car_man
    Host
    You guys are right, I believe that Mazda only adds 1%, not 2% like most banks add to residual values when converting hem for leases with only 12,000 miles per year. Sorry for the confusion. Generally speaking, the money factor is the most important number to pay attention to because dealers usually cannot alter banks' residuals.

Car_man
    Host
  • hypnoticshypnotics Posts: 28
    Car_Man,

Would you happen to have march lease number for mazda3 touring?

Thanks in advance!
    I certainly do hypnotics. Mazda's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda3 Touring Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00131 and 59%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Dear Car_Man,

Really appreciate all of the information! I'm looking to lease a Mazda3 s Grand Touring Sedan w. Technology Package in the SF Bay Area. Wondering if you would know April's money factor & residual value. Thinking about a 12K 36 month lease.

Also any thoughts on what price should be for this model configuration would be great...

Thank you so much!!
  • Dear Car_Man,

Really appreciate all of the information! I'm looking to lease a Mazda3 s Grand Touring Sedan w. Technology Package in the SF Bay Area. Wondering if you would know April's money factor & residual value. Thinking about a 12K 36 month lease.

Also any thoughts on what price should be for this model configuration would be great...

Thank you so much!!
    Here you go yoshimoto. Mazda's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda3 s Grand Touring Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00095 and 60%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello Car_man. I am new to this forum. Would you be able to tell me the residual value and money factor for a 2011 Mazda 3 s hatchback with 2.5 engine? Thanks...AlexanderV2
  • rodeoeorodeoeo Posts: 1
    does anyone have the residual and money factor for may 2011
  • johngtjohngt Posts: 14
    Hi Car_man. Any information on May lease rates for the Mazda 3s Grand Touring 5-door with a three year, 12K miles/year lease? Is the 4-door sedan version different?
    Thanks.
  • cnote2cnote2 Posts: 63
    12k for 36 and 39 month

Money factor?
    Residual?
    Lease cash?
    Incentives, northeast?
  • cagormcagorm Posts: 34
    Hi Car_man,

Are the lease rates for the Mazdaspeed3 the same as the GT (.00095 and 60% for 12k per year)? Many thanks!
    Hello alexanderv. According to the latest information that I have seen, Mazda's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda3 i Sport Hatchback with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00066 and 60%.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go rodeoeo. Mazda's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00078 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings johngt. Mazda's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda3s Grand touring 5-door with 12,000 miles per year are .00066 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for the Sedan are indeed different, .00078 and 59%.

Car_man
    Host
    Cnote2, I don't believe that Mazda is currently providing any lease support or cash incentives on the MazdaSpeed3.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi cagorm. No the lease program is not the same on the MazdaSpeed3 as it is on the GT. In fact, I don't believe that Mazda is currently providing any incentives, lease support or cash, on the MazdaSpeed.

Car_man
    Host
  • attanasattanas Posts: 1
    Hello, I am new to this board. I was interested in a two-year lease on a Mazda 3 GT automatic with tech package. I have went to a few dealerships and the best offer I have gotten is 390 a month with 500 deposit. Does this seem reasonable? Also, I haven't seen the details (what they're using for residual value, money factor, quote on the car) - could you let me know what figures I should be looking for? Also - are there any incentives I should be aware of?

Thank you in advance!

John
  • djdezdjdez Posts: 75
    Hi Car_man,

Looking for MF and residual for both the Mazda 3s Sport and Grand Touring Sedan ... 36 months, 12k/year lease.

There was a decent deal going in June, has it carried over to July, and is there any other incentives available?

Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.