Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda3 Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi damien7. ALG is relatively expensive to purchase access to, plus it wouldn't necessarily be accurate for this car's lease program either. Chase publishes the lease program for Mazda vehicles and it is not required to use ALG's residual values, not to mention the fact that ALG would not be able to tell you what Mazda's money factors are like.

Chase's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Mazda3 Grand Touring Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00156 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

A $1,400 acquisition fee is outrageous. Chase charges a base fee of only $595 on every vehicle that it leases. Make sure the dealer doesn't gouge you like this.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Turns out I was wrong. They were quoting me all fees . The bank acquisition fee was the normal 595$

Where Can i find the publication of Chase's rates and residuals. What would be the residual and MF on an iGT 36/12k lease.

The best quote I got from a dealer was a monthly payment of 251 with 1353 out of pocket.
  • Hey Car Man,

Can you tell me residual on a 2012 MS3 3y/36k lease?

Thanks in advance,

Jamie
  • Hi Jamie. Mazda's lease program varies by region. What state are you in?

Car_man
    Host
  • Can you give me the lease information for Columbus, OH for a Mazda s Touring and a Mazda 3 i Touring SkyActiv, both automatic transmission? 36 months/10k a year and 12k a year.

Thanks so much!
  • Please provide MF and residual, at 10k miles for Touring and Grand Touring (if diff). Located in Long Island NY.

Anyone done any lease deals in NY Tristate area recently?

Thanks.
  • Was hoping you could provide lease MF and residual details on Mazda 3 s Grand Touring, preferrably around 33-36 mths (whatever the best deal is) with 10k miles? Thanks...
  • leased from an urban area dealer in California Bay Area, financial services provided by Chase

Sky Blue Mazda3 5 dr i Touring + moon roof & bose speaker - MSRP $22325

for 36 months - 12k miles per year

money factor was 0.00093 (!) & residual value is 59%

dealer threw in tinting & all weather floor mats.

hope it helps.
  • appears Car Man has abandoned us here at Mazda, LOL! Now need Feb regional rates for NYC/LI area though
  • Here you go 28firefighter. Mazda's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan with an automatic transmission and 12,000 miles per year in your area are .00107 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for Chase's top credit tier.

The residual value for an otherwise identical lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello jeffkad. Mazda's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Mazda3 Hatchback Touring with 10,000 miles per year are .00093 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for Chase's top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 Mazda3 Hatchback Grand Touring are .00093 and 59%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man
    Can you please provide me the lease information Los Angeles , CA for a Mazda 3 i Touring 4/door sedan and a Mazda 3 i Touring 5/door hatchback both automatic transmission/SkyActiv, 36 months/12k and 42 months/12k a year.

Thank You
  • Here you go davrb2012. Mazda's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Mazda3i Touring Sedan with an automatic transmission and 12,000 miles per year in California are .00107 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '12 Mazda3i Touring 5 door are .00093 and 58%.

Car_man
    Host
  • mb80mb80 Posts: 2
    Car Man - can you please provide the money factor and residual for a 2012 Manual Transmission Mazda 3i Touring sedan (3 years, 12k miles/year)? Thanks!
  • igoraligoral Posts: 23
    Hi Car_man,

You have been a great help in the apst. Could you provide money factors and residuals for the above vehicles in the Tri-State area for a 36-months lease/10-12K miles per year?!

Thank you for your help!
  • igoraligoral Posts: 23
    Has anyone leased a Mazda in the last couple of weeks? What kind of deals were you offered/got?
  • mb80mb80 Posts: 2
    This is for Northern Virginia, btw. Thanks again!
  • Central NY Syracuse area: 2012 Mazda3 iTouring 5-door w/ moonroof and Bose
    Auto, Black, Skyactiv, 0 down, $295 a month 36 month, 15k per year, taxes included in payment.

Jump or shop it? Time is of the essence....
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi igoral. Mazda's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Mazda3 non-R i Touring with 12,000 miles per year in your area are .00107 and 57%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a Grand Touring are .00107 and 56%.

Car_man
    Host
  • jagoggijagoggi Posts: 2
    Hey Car Man,

I'm in NY, tristate, will purchase out of state (NJ,CT,PA) if it's worth my while.

Looking for MS3 Residual and money factor on 36mo lease

Thanks!
  • whackedwhacked Posts: 14
    Hi Car_Man,

Can you please let me know the current Money Factor / Residual for the Mazda 3 iTouring Sedan with the Bose/Moonroof package in the NY area for 12K/36 months?

Thanks for your help as always.
    Mike
    Here's the information that you're looking for Mike. Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan with 12,000 miles per year in your area are .00072 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • monty2000monty2000 Posts: 4
    Hey car man- can u check out my post in the VW toureg section

thanks
    Sure, I'll head right over monty2000.

Car_man
    Host
  • kukuchpakukuchpa Posts: 1
    Hi Car-Man,

Can you tell me the money factor and residual for 2012 Mazda 3 i touring Hatchback 10K/42 months in central New York area??

Thanks in advance.
  • dfwguy2dfwguy2 Posts: 2
    edited June 2012
    Hi Car Man:

Hoping you could provide residual value and MF for a 2012 Mazda 3i Touring w/ Bose Speakers and Moonroof for a 15k mile/3 year lease. Location is DFW, Texas.

Thanks!
    Hi kukuchpa. Chase's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Mazda 3 i Touring Hatchback with 10,000 miles per year in New York are .00066 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go dfwguy2. Mazda's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan with 15,000 miles per year in Texas are .00112 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Just got today, July 2nd, 36 mo 2012 3i touring with mf .00072 and 58%, 12k mi
  • timmyb2timmyb2 Posts: 2
    Hi Car Man,

Can you provide the residual value and money factor for a 2012 Mazda 3i Sport 4-door (automatic), with 10k miles per year for 3 years? Located in Boston, Mass.

Thanks,
    Tim
This discussion has been closed.