Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda3 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi radude. Mazda's current lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2010 Mazda3 s GT Sedan with 10,000 miles per year are .00195 and 58%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • raduderadude Posts: 50
    Car_Man

How about May 2010 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring lease numbers:

Sedan (36 months / 10,000 miles per year): ?
    Sedan (42 months / 10,000 miles per year): ?
    Just got a new lease on a 2010 Mazda 3 s GT auto sedan with Moonroof package (MSRP $24,445) for $293 a month, sign and drive ($0 down)

42 month lease with 10k miles a year.

Dealer was Ramsey Mazda, NJ
  • therastheras Posts: 44
    Hello,

I am interested in the car above. From the earlier posts, I see the residual should be 60% for 36 months and 10k miles. The money factor should be .00185. Can these be confirmed?

Also, on the Mazda website I see something about a $1,550 lease credit. Does anyone have information on this rebate or a target price related to invoice?

Finally, I am trying to decide about making a deal in May or next month. Thoughts on this? Radude, that is an excellent deal so I'm thinking the June numbers may be worse.

Thanks in advance for any help one can provide.
    Hi Theras,

Here is some more info on the deal I got. The negotiated price was $19,862.The invoice was $23,118. MSRP $24,445

According to the dealer, the price he gave me was the lowest possible price he can do without loosing money. It includes:

$1,550 Mazda Customer Lease Support
    $500 Owner Loyalty Cash
    $456 dealer's hold-back
    $750 dealer money, that they get at the end of the month for every vehicle sold

If you look at the current lease specials posted on mazadausa.com website and expand the details on a Mazda 3 lease, you will see that it includes the $1,550 Mazda Customer Lease Support. It's not a widely publicized rebate but it's is available this month. It's a manufacturers rebate and can be applied to any price (the dealer gets it for every new mazda 3 they lease).

The money factor is .00193, and the residual is 55%. That's for a 42 month, 10K miles a year lease for a GT auto sedan (the numbers may be slightly different for a manual).

Good luck!
  • $305 / 42 Months/ 0$ Down/ Mazda 3 GT Full Package (Technology, sunroof, bose, leather, heated seats, power seats, sataellite radio.. etc...)

What do you think?
    what should the resiedulal, money factor be? thank you
    If that's an offer you got I would jump on it.

BTW what is the MSRP for that vehicle?
  • Hey. just added compass - wind deflector - mirror homelink...
    so now im at $307/ $0 down/ 42 Months / 12K/ One free oil change and tire rotation.

MSRP: $25,500

I need some things to ask and check before signing the contract.

please as quick as possible. thank you
    If you're getting that offer from a dealer - jump on it.

Just make sure there aren't any hidden fees that you have to pay and everything is included in the monthly payment. It should be a sign and drive.
    Thanks Radude for the data. Sounds like you got a great deal. Does your price include local sales tax? Also, was it truly $0 up front or were there some fees??
    From your post, I'm thinking it might be smart to do this in May.
    Theras,

My price already includes NJ sales tax of 7%. All the fees were included also. I did not pay a single penny, just signed the paperwork and drove off (a true sign and drive).

Some dealers may try to convince you that you still have to pay some fees upfront, but that's not true. They can always factor everything into the monthly payment.
  • Hey. just added compass - wind deflector - mirror homelink...
    so now im at $307/ $0 down/ 42 Months / 12K/ One free oil change and tire rotation.

MSRP: $25,500

I also paid nothing at all. no fees what so ever. and the $307 includes the tax...
    its a sign and drive.
    You got a great deal!

Enjoy your new ride
  • ccbball31ccbball31 Posts: 3
    Just picked up a black 2010 mazda 3 hatchback sport. 24 month lease 12/k miles a year and paid nothing at signing and only have 23 payments of $250 after tax. Thought I got a good deal, are people seeing similar prices?
    Thanks again Radude! I am going to visit the dealer on Thursday night and wanted to make sure I had enough info.

I'm hoping the dealers in Pennsylvania also have the $750 dealer bonus to work with.

If you have any additonal input, let me know.
    Theras,

$23 K is definitely a good price.
  • epb999epb999 Posts: 9
    edited May 2010
    Hello -- I'd appreciate it if someone could provide the current residual and money factor for a 2010 Mazda3 S Sport automatic 4-door sedan. (36 Month, 10k miles/yr).

Thanks!
  • melusa1melusa1 Posts: 7
    Carman/Radude,

Could you please give the current lease figures for top tier credit 800+ for Mazda3, I'm in FL if that matters?? Any idea what Mazda will be doing in June with incentives??

Thanks Very Much!!
    Melusa,

The numbers will vary by model and by lease details.

How many months and how many miles a year?
    What exact model you are looking to get?

Not sure what June numbers will bring, If I had to guess I would say they will probably be higher.
  • epb999epb999 Posts: 9
    Hey radude -- Any chance you have the May numbers for leasing a 2010 Mazda3 S Sport automatic 4-door sedan, at 36 Months, 10k miles? Thanks so much!!
This discussion has been closed.