Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda3 Lease Questions

Comments

• johngtjohngt Posts: 8
    Hi Car_man. Any information on May lease rates for the Mazda 3s Grand Touring 5-door with a three year, 12K miles/year lease? Is the 4-door sedan version different?
    Thanks.
  • cnote2cnote2 Posts: 42
    12k for 36 and 39 month

Money factor?
    Residual?
    Lease cash?
    Incentives, northeast?
  • cagormcagorm Posts: 33
    Hi Car_man,

Are the lease rates for the Mazdaspeed3 the same as the GT (.00095 and 60% for 12k per year)? Many thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hello alexanderv. According to the latest information that I have seen, Mazda's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda3 i Sport Hatchback with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00066 and 60%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Here you go rodeoeo. Mazda's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00078 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings johngt. Mazda's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda3s Grand touring 5-door with 12,000 miles per year are .00066 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for the Sedan are indeed different, .00078 and 59%.

Car_man
    Host
    Cnote2, I don't believe that Mazda is currently providing any lease support or cash incentives on the MazdaSpeed3.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi cagorm. No the lease program is not the same on the MazdaSpeed3 as it is on the GT. In fact, I don't believe that Mazda is currently providing any incentives, lease support or cash, on the MazdaSpeed.

Car_man
    Host
  • attanasattanas Posts: 1
    Hello, I am new to this board. I was interested in a two-year lease on a Mazda 3 GT automatic with tech package. I have went to a few dealerships and the best offer I have gotten is 390 a month with 500 deposit. Does this seem reasonable? Also, I haven't seen the details (what they're using for residual value, money factor, quote on the car) - could you let me know what figures I should be looking for? Also - are there any incentives I should be aware of?

Thank you in advance!

John
  • djdezdjdez Posts: 75
    Hi Car_man,

Looking for MF and residual for both the Mazda 3s Sport and Grand Touring Sedan ... 36 months, 12k/year lease.

There was a decent deal going in June, has it carried over to July, and is there any other incentives available?

Thanks so much!
    Hey djdez. Mazda Finance's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda3s Sport Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00076 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '11 Mazda3 Grand Touring Sedan are .00076 and 56%.

Mazda is currently providing a $500 cash incentive on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man!

I'm looking into leasing a Mazda3, but I want to weigh my options between the Sport and GT trims, and among lease lengths. Do you happen to have the numbers for both of those for 36 and 48 months?

Thanks!
  • Car Man,
    The 48 month lease special for $199 / month (12,000 miles/year). approx $500 drive off for tax/title/reg (which includes $500 rebate).
    Any thoughts on this offer? MSRP for this deal is around $18,250.
    Thanks
    Hi ladyvader401. Mazda's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda3 Sport Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00076 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48 month lease are .00109 and 51%.

The money factors for the '11 GT Sedan are the same, but the residual values are 2% lower.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi twente20. Do you know what this car's selling price is? This is an important number to know because the selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Having the selling price makes it easier to evaluate this deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • twente20twente20 Posts: 5
    edited August 2011
    Hi All,

Just had a friend who leased a Mazda 3 from Galpin in Van Nuys, CA.

12,000 miles per year / 48 month lease / $500 due at signing / $223.00 per month (includes tax / all in payment)

MSRP: 18,350
    Agreed Value: 17,500
    Rebate: 500

http://www.galpinmazda.com/j/i/34912/vid/455274/VehicleDetails-new/Black_2011_Ma- - zda_Mazda3_i_Sport.html
  • Thanks, Car_man! you're awesome. Any idea if these numbers will look similar in September?
    Thank you ladyvader401 :blush: . Mazda's current programs are scheduled to run through September 6th. It is difficult to say what its programs will look like after that.

Car_man
    Host
  • ugadoggugadogg Posts: 4
    Hey Car_man,

Can you please give me the current MF and residual % for a 2011 Mazda3 s Sport 5DR (5-speed) lease for 3-year, 36k? I was told .00056 and 59% for the Automatic, but I'm interested in the 5-speed as well.

Thanks!
    Hello ugadogg. Mazda's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda3 s Sport 5Dr with 12,000 miles per year are .00056 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier...just as you were told. The residual value for an otherwise identical vehicle with a manual transmission is 1% lower.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.