Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda6 Lease Questions

Comments

• I'd be happy to help you out, jtravers. Mazda's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 2011 Mazda6 i Grand Touring with 12,000 miles per year are .00084 and 56%, respectively. The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher. The 36 month term is probably as good as any on this model right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • tamzab123tamzab123 Posts: 3
    edited February 2011
    I have never ended a lease early so I don't really know how the process works. I received a letter today from my mazda dealership saying they could get me out of my lease early. I didnt know they could do that.

I don't really want another mazda but I was wondering if another car company could end my lease. I don't want to add negative equity into a new car. I have a 2009 mazda 6, I have 11 months left in my lease. Im well below my mileage due to having a work car. I get 10k miles a year (30k total) and I have 15k miles on my car with 11 months left.

Is there any chance I can get out of my lease without paying a ton of fees or geting negative equity?

I would appreciate any advice! Thanks!
  • Hi tamzab123. From time to time manufacturers run early lease termination programs that let current lessees out of their contracts a couple of months early if they agree to purchase or lease another one of their vehicles. Unfortunately, it's unlikely that another manufacturer will be able to get you out of your deal early for free.

Car_man
    Host
  • trenztrenz Posts: 9
    I was wondering if I could get the March lease rates for a 2011 Mazda 6 Touring Plus Auto. The MSRP is $25,035 and the invoice is $23,201. This is for 36 months and 10,000 miles per year.
    Thank you.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Here's the information that you're looking for trenz.

Mazda's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda6 Touring Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00098 and 57%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • phoenixxphoenixx Posts: 2
    edited March 2011
    Hi..Thanks for this great service.

I am looking at a 2011 Mazda 6 I Touring with an MSRP of $23,850.
    I was offered a price of $22,087 (I am confident I can do better).

I know the formula for a lease but I don't know some of the specifics to plug in:

I am looking at a 12k/36 month or a 15k/36 month.
    I could look to 39 months if it helped the payment.
    Do you have residuals for these 4 scenarios ??

Obviously I also need the March money factor.

I see acquisition costs at $595 and I have to include the CT Conveyance fee of $325.

Finally, is Mazda offering any Manufacturers Discounts or Rebates ??

Thank you so much for any help you can provide.
    Hello phoenixx. Ford Credit's March base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda6 i Touring Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00098 and 56%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00108 and 54%.

If you were to lease with only 12,000 miles per year, this car's residual values would be 1% higher.

Mazda is not currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello Car man,

Could you please provide the current lease numbers on the Mazda6i Grand Touring 24 months/12k per year?

Could you also provide the same figures on the Mazda6s Grand Touring (V6 model), same criteria? Thanks.
    I'd be happy to help you out, biggbrother.

Mazda's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Mazda6i Touring with 12,000 miles per year are .00029 and 64%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 Mada6s Grand Touring are .00029 and 61%.

Car_man
    Host
  • csof7csof7 Posts: 3
    Hi Car_man,

Long-time reader, first-time poster. I have some specific and general questions for you. First, do you have the latest money factor numbers for a mazda6 i touring at 36 months and 10K miles per year. Also, is there typically much variation between models? The MF may be a factor in deciding which model to look at.

Also, I've always come to this forum to find this MF information, but is there another place that lists this info? It seems almost a bit silly to have to come and ask specifically for each make/model/version every month, but maybe that's how it is.

Thanks for your help.
    Welcome csof7. Mazda's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda6 i touring with 10,000 miles per year are .00064 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual values vary slightly by trim level, but the money factors for all '11 Mazda6 models are exactly the same.

I'm not aware of any resource that provides accurate information on manufacturers' current lease programs to the general public.

Car_man
    Host
  • Leased a 2011 Mazda 6i. Terms are 36 months/15k per year. Payments are $225/mo with first payment down. The dealer paid us $1,600 over the lease buy out price for our Nissan, so the lease included this $1,600. The Mazda dealers were pretty aggressive with our trade - seems like they're anxious to move cars.
  • Hi Car Man,

Can I please have August residual and money factor for 2011 Mazda 6 I touring and I grand touring for 24 and 36 months , 12k per year.

Thank you in advance, your knowledge and forums are a great tool for us.

G
    You certainly may gmoney020573. Mazda's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Mazda 6 i Touring with 12,000 miles per year are .00083 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00064 and 51%.

The money factors for the i Grand Touring are the same, but the residual values are 58% and 48%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car Man-

Can you please provide to me the money factor and residual for a 2011 Mazda 6 Sport 36 and 42 month leases, 12,000 miles. Would you recommend one lease length over the other?

Thanks so much for the information you provide.

APSTL
  • Hi APSTL. Mazda's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda6 i Sport Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00057 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00069 and 56%. That's probably the term that I'd go with if I was in the market for this car right now.

When negotiating your deal on this car make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Good Day,
    Could you provide me the money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease, 12,000 miles for a Mazda 6 iGrand Tourning. We have scores in the 750s
    Would you recomend anything in particular?

Thanks
  • I'd be happy to help you out, soxfan99. Mazda's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Mazda6 i Grand Touring with 12,000 miles per year are .00009 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman,

What are Mazda's money factor and residual for 36 and 42 month leases on the 2012 Mazda6i Sport automatic, 2012 Mazda6i Touring automatic and 2012 Mazda6i Touring plus Auto for 10k and 12k miles.

Thanks a lot..
    Hi ankurchopra87. Mazda's March buy rate lease money factor and residual vale for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Mazda6i Sport with an automatic transmission and 12,000 miles per year are .00030 and 51%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a Touring Plus would be the same.

These cars' money factors are slightly lower in certain areas.

Car_man
    Host
  • jarbrojarbro Posts: 2
    Carman,

What are Mazda's money factor and residual for 36 mon lease on the 2012 Mazda6i Touring Plus for 10k and 12k miles?

Also curious about the same for the CX-5 touring for 10k/12k mi.

Thanks.
    Hi jarbro. Mazda's lease program for this car varies by region. Its buy rate lease money factor for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Mazda6i Touring Plus varies from .00006 to .00062. Its residual values for a 36-month, 12k lease of this car are 50%.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

The 36 / 12 numbers for the CX-5 Touring FWD are national, .00142 and 56%.

Car_man
    Host
  • dmunizdmuniz Posts: 16
    Hi Carman,

Can you please give me the money factor and residual value for a 2012 Mazda 6 i Grand Touring with 10,000 and 14,000 miles, no money down in Nassau County, Long, Island, NY
    Sure dmuniz. Chase's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Mazda6 i Grand Touring with 15,000 miles per year in New York are .00004 and 47%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher. The 10k residual would be 2% higher.

There is a $2,000 cash incentive on leases of this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

Could you look up the residuals and money factor for a 2013 Mazda6 i Touring 36 month 15k/yr lease in the Philadelphia area?

Thanks! :)
  • I'd be happy to balthazar9. Chase's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Mazda6i Touring with 15,000 miles per year in the Philadelphia area are .00014 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $900 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Chase.

Car_man
    Host
  • 1maz61maz6 Posts: 1
    Good afternoon Car_man,

I was hoping to obtain the residuals and money factor for a 2013 Mazda6s Grand Touring 36 month 15k/yr lease in the western Pennsylvania? Additionally, are there any other lease or buy incentives that you are aware of?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
  • You're in luck, 1maz6. You are in one of the states that Mazda is running a more aggressive lease program in. Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Mazda6s Grand Touring with 15,000 miles per year in Pennsylvania are .00029 and 48% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Mazda is currently providing a $2,200 cash incentive on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • romil01romil01 Posts: 75
    Car_Man,

Has Mazda released numbers for the brand new 2014 Mazda6 yet? Looking at 15K year/36 months.
  • pegasus17pegasus17 Posts: 536
    With the new model hype starting over the 2014 mazda 6 I am looking at finding a deal on a 2013 loaded V-6 model. Can you provide the MF and residual % for a standard 12k/year lease on the s Grand Touring model?