Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda6 Lease Questions

Comments

• nick_lnick_l Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man,

Do you have June residuals and MF for 36m, 15K leases on Mazda 6 iSport and iTouring?

Thanks!
  • miamimike1miamimike1 Posts: 13
    just got a 2 month extension on my 27 mo lease - and what was a 10K miles/year lease is now limited to 27K plus 2K miles!!!! IDK if this ALWAYS happens and it doesn't affect me as i'm low mileage anyway but HEY . . . . thought i'd pass it on.

mike
  • Just leased the i Touring:

36/12K
    0 Down, S plan
    $217+6% MI tax ($228 per month)

Looks like a fair deal based on the previous posts.
  • Car Man - can you list the MF & Residual #'s for the different trim levels of the '10 Mazda 6, mainly looking for the iSport & Grand Touring. 30mth/12k lease. Thanks!
  • I am looking to lease a 2010 Mazda 6 iSport AT. Can you provide me with the mf and residual for a 10000 mile, 36 month lease?

Thanks in advance!
  • Here you go crf2318. Mazda's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Mazda6 i Sport with 12,000 miles per year are .00067 and 56%, respectively.

The numbers for the Touring model are exactly the same.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi rolento76. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Mazda's 10,000 mile per year residual values are 1% higher than its 12,000 mile per year resids.

Car_man
    Host
  • Can you post the residual and MF on 2011 mazda 6 isport (auto)
    trying to negotiate 36 months lease. any help would be appreciated
  • Hay ... can you please send me which dealer you got your car from ... I am looking for a Mazda 6 2011 in MI
    Thanks
  • I got a good deal on a 6 from Mark at Ferndale Mazda back in June.
  • Hi leaseme. According to the latest information that I have seen, Mazda's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda6 i sport with 15,000 miles per year are .00079 and 60%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • ddeliseddelise Posts: 339
    Can I trouble you for the 36 month, 12k/year info on the Mazda6 sport, V6, Touring or Grand Touring models? Are there any incentives? And what is the acquisition fee?
  • Hello everyone
    I am looking to lease a Mazda 6 2011 iSport for 36 months 15000 miles
    the best price I can get so far is
    $0 down payment (include tax and 1st month payment and registration fees)
    $245/m tax included

any of you know a better dealer price in Detroit or Washtenaw area ????

Thanks
    AS
  • Hey ddelise. It's no trouble at all. According to the latest information that I have seen, Lexus Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda6 Sport V6 with 12,000 miles per year are .00079 and 62%.

The money factors for leases of the 2011 Touring and Grand Touring are the same, but their residual values are 59% and 55%, respectively.

Mazda's acquisition fee is $595.

Car_man
    Host
  • I am looking to lease a Mazda 6 2011 iSport for 36 months 15000 miles
    the best price I can get so far is
    $0 down payment (include tax and 1st month payment and registration fees)
    $245/m tax included

from my reading .. I think I can get a better price

what do you thing ... is it a fair price ????

do you know a good dealer in Detroit or Washtenaw area ????

Thanks
  • Hi amms1000. If you provide me with the full MSRP and dealer invoice price of the exact car that you're interested in I will be happy to work up a lease payment on it for you.

You can find these numbers over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you so much Car_man for your help
    the last price I can get so far is $20345 with %60 Residual
    The fair price on edmonds website for this car (market price) is $19850.
    I was looking on other posts and I found that people are getting the same price for the Touring not for the i sport
    Thanks for helping again
  • You're welcome, amms1000. Is the $20,345 price this car's selling price or its MSRP? I need both to work up a payment on it for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • hi i'm looking at the mazda6 s grand touring with navigation and the technology package along with remote start.... i'm in new jersey and drive an 08 mazda cx-7... my lease is up this year and i'm wondering if i can have a round about idea how much a 36 month lease on the 6 would be with no cap cost reduction thanks!
  • Hi, CarMan.

If you don't mind, could you please provide me the current money factor and residuals for a 36 mo lease on both a 2010 Mazda6 i Grand Touring and s Grand Touring with tech pkg for 10K and 12K mi/yr?

Is there any specific length of lease that looks more attractive for the Mazda6 when looking at money factor and residual value?

Thanks!