Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda Tribute Lease Questions

CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
edited March 8 in Mazda
Hi everyone. Please use the following discussion to post any questions that you have about leasing a Mazda Tribute. Thanks.

Car_man
Host
Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums

Comments

• Hi Car man,

I'd like to get the (1) residual, (2) lease money factor, and (3) estimated monthly payment (with $0 down) for a 2006 Mazda Tribute s FWD, with an MSRP of $26,590 and a selling price of $25,348. I'd like the numbers both for a 36 month, 12,000 miles/year lease and for a 48 month, 12,000 miles/year lease.

Thanks!

Ben
  • Hi Ben. Here's the info that you are looking for. If you were to lease a 2006 Mazda Tribute S 2WD through Mazda Credit right now for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00224 and 51%, respectively. Using these numbers, an MSRP of $26,590, and a selling price of $25,348, I estimate that this truck should have a zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $415.

Car_man
    Host
    Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums
  • throcgrthrocgr Posts: 4
    Looking for monthly payments (approx) for the 2006 Tribute S 2WD. MSRP is $23,790. We have the S-Plan discount and are looking at 36months/12,000 miles with 0 down payment.
    Thanks!
  • throcgrthrocgr Posts: 4
    Wasn't sure if this forum was still being used?

Looking for monthly payments (approx) for the 2006 Tribute S 2WD. MSRP is $23,790. We have the S-Plan discount and are looking at 36 or 48 months/12,000 miles with 0 down payment. Thought it would be no hassle with the Splan but we are finding different prices and not the discount we expected. :confuse:
    Thanks!
  • Hi throcgr. I would be happy to estimate what the monthly payment should be for the truck that you are interested in. However, in order for me to do so I need you to tell me exactly what its S-Plan price is. Once I have this number to plug into the payment formula I'll tell you what I come up with.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Looking to lease a black 2008 s Grand Touring 4dr AWD 6cl with a invoice of $24,576 and $0 down (3yrs 15,000 miles/yr). I'd like to know the money factor, residual value and est. monthly payment.

Would the money factor and residual value change if I added the following options?:
    SSB - invoice $280
    MRH - invoice $220

Invoice now would be $25,671.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.