Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz C-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• yeah it's getting steep based on MF. I do have one more that came in today. the guy was shocked at the pricing but would said he'd beat it and use employee MF. Same C300 (without walnut burl) with a price of 35k even.

Base Payment $437.65 Plus Tax $42.67 Total Payment $480.32
    Drive Off $2260.22.
  • That's a great deal. If you don't mind letting me know of the dealership/contact person that gave you this deal. I just sent you an email.

What residual and MF are they using to calculate that monthly payment?

Thanks.
  • How much flexibility do dealers have on the MF? From this thread it sounds like some people are negotiating an employee MF without a control number. Is this possible?

My dealer is offering the following on a '10 C300 Sport w/ Automatic and UMI package.

36 Months
    MSRP=$37,465
    Sale Price=$33,719
    15K Miles
    $3,500 Total Down
    MF= .00208
    Monthly=$442.87+tax

I'm certain there is room to maneuver with the MF, but I am uncertain as to whether I should be shooting for employee caliber (.00005) or a more reasonable one like you posted above (.00173).
  • 54% and .00233 or whatever employee MF is, I'm going tonight so will post the details

Lease 36 month 10k miles Base Payment $437.65 Plus Tax $42.67 Total Payment $480.32 Drive Off $2260.22 - If I roll drive off, $558
  • I didn't think there was much room with MF either but I know they make money on adjusting it much like back end rebate of a loan. I originally wanted a 10' also but seeing how FACTORY to DEALERSHIP incentive on 09s is 4k on C300s and 5k on C350s, it's hard to pass up.

Everyone said the special lease rate with MF .00173 is on 10s and on 09s you get the incentive money, so I went for the incentive money, got the selling price then worked the MF after. This is what I found out...

There is a off book program that MB gives to the dealership to close high profit deals which is usually reserved for leases they can make money on or they can use for customers they like or whatever. They are given a set number like 5 or 10 depending on size of dealership and what it does is basically give you an employee rate or near it/half way.

It's hard to get them but if you work them you can get that rate and on that program, I was told that with that much of a discount on selling price there was no way I can get the special lease but finally found 2 dealerships willing to do it, I'm going with the dealership with lowest price and lowest MF

btw your MF is great man but on a 2010 it should be .00173
  • Ok guys, I got the car yesterday and it was a done deal, as quoted. I'll post some of the details here so hopefully it can help you out also...

2009 C300

Options
    057 - Ipod Integration
    413 - Panorama Roof
    768 - 18" AMG Wheels
    P02 - Premium Package II
    320- Multimedia Package
    427 - 7 Speed Automatic

MSRP of $44,150 the selling price of the vehicle I got was $35,225.

Zero Down

Since this is a lease, in finance, I opted for their up-sell of Lease Excess Wear and Tear and Tire and Wheel Protection, I had a previous BMW lease and really got hurt by those 2 so went for them.

Excess Lease Wear and Tear Plan for 3 years - $1,195 (negotiated down to $599)
    Road Hazard Tire and Wheel for 3 years - $1195 - (negotiated down to $695)

I did not email them initially, I just looked up the internet team on the internet and called in told him I am ready to buy and if their number can match or beat I'll be in. I emailed him the numbers I was given which were from the nearest competing dealership, until I got the selling price to $35k

Since it was a 2009, not a 2010 the (.00173) money factor special was not eligible but after going back and forth he eventually got an OK from his desk manager to give me a money factor that was also a special at .00217 which is called a Mercedes Benz Ambassador Program Lease, dealers have these but in limited stock. So I went in the next day and the car already had a sold sign on it with my name.

If you can find any 09s in stock now is the time to get them (4k incentive for C300 and 5k incentive for C350) and if the dealer has any ambassador leases that drop your MF, left to use, try to get it. They need to clear these out and will, just have to negotiate hard for them.

BTW 2010 has different side turn signals and the biggest difference is on option package 320 (the multimedia package) on 2009s the package includes Logic 7 Surround 12 speakers, it is not included on the 2010s!
  • Just leased a 09 C350 Sport with P2/MM/Ipod with MSRP of 45,300 for $483/mo (including tax) with only $1900 drive off (1st month, acq fee, registeration, doc fee, etc.). Lease is for 36mo/10K.
  • Just picked one up with the pull forward promo.

Its a 09 c300 4matic Silver/Black
    Package 1

They took 7 payments
    36 months 15k a year
    0 money out of pocket at 624.90 a month.
  • berkisberkis Posts: 2
    Could you please tell me what state your in and what your selling price was. Also did you purchase your car in september? The best payment i have gotten is $589 with tax in PA with just start ups
  • This was purchased in Southern California on 9/27. The selling price was $35,714 (MSRP of $45,300). I was offered 34,700 by few other dealers, but the money factor was going to be 0.00385. Even with $1k more in the selling price the 0.00183 MF that I got my payment is still $70 less a month compared to the other deals that were $1k less. The deal saves me about $2500 over the 36 month lease.
  • Hey guys! I followed this thread closely about 7 months ago when I was getting my own car, but haven't lately since I'm not in the market, but I have seen through my email alerts that many people are getting $10k under sticker on 2009 C300's. Can anyone tell me if they know of any dealers around Los Angeles that still have any 09's in stock?

Also, CARMAN can you tell me the residual and MF on these cars for October (If possible, please give me the different tiers as I'm looking for my bf and his credit is crap and I'll likely co-sign for him bc my credit is 720, but that still won't give him Tier 1 since it'll average)? Thank you so much!
  • vchad.. have you gotten any further information on your family member's deal??? I'm very anxious to hear. I tried to PM you, but either I'm too dumb to figure it out or you don't have that option. So please post back when you get a chance! :)
  • vchadvchad Posts: 97
    hey greeneyepsu,

I actually decided not to go thru with the C-class, i'm now looking into the ML's. Reason being, even with the MVP control #, the money factor wasn't good enough.
  • Hi greeneyespsu. You definitely do not want to lease a 2009 C300 through Mercedes-Benz Finance right now. While MB is providing a $2,500 dealer cash incentives on this car right now, it is not providing any lease support on it. If you really want to lease, you will be better off going with a 2010 model.

Not to get too personal, but be very careful about cosigning a lease for anyone who is not a relative, and even then. I know that people never think that good things will end, but they often do and an unfortunate breakup could potentially wreak havoc on your excellent credit score.

As far as the lease program on the 2010 C300 goes, if you were to lease one through MB Financial right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its money factor and residual value would be .00095 and 55%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Car_man,

Do you have the MF and residual for a 3 year, 15K miles/ year lease?

bb
  • Hi bbell40941. Here's the info that you're looking for. Mercedes-Benz Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 C350 with 15,000 miles per year are .00155 and 45%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Offer from MB dealer

2010 C300 4MATIC
    36 Months / 10 k miles/year
    $2,800 Drive out costs
    Monthly: $450
    No options...
    Black interior/Aluminum Trim

MF = 0.00089
    Residual = 58%
    Deal or No Deal ? Please advise!
  • Looking for the money factor on national sale of 2010 C300 4matic sport sedan listed @ $369 month for 36 months. In NY

MSRP 40275
    Resid is 58% on 10k lease, need resid for 12k & 15K

http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/#/specialOffersCurrent/?src=4318&chc=39363P
  • MF is .00089. Pretty cool, huh? That's like a 2.136% APR!

My experience is that on a 36 month deal, when you go from 10K - 12K miles, residual goes down 1%.

From 12k-15k, residual goes down 2%.

So, for 12K you're looking at 57%, and for 15K you're at 55%
  • Out test driving yesterday and came across 09' c300 sport
    P01 Premium 1
    731 Burl Walnut Wood Trim
    427 7-Speed Driver-Adaptive Automatic Transmission

Only one left in their inventory. Has 167miles. MSRP 37,695 in passing salesman offers 4k off the top.
    I was actually their to test drive the A5 and E350. We were walking buy and I asked about it.
    What are the lease rates for 09' C-class currently? I noticed several diff MF progs like ambassador program, etc back in Sept threads. Are these still viable targets to get a great lease on this car?
This discussion has been closed.