Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz C-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• So potentially one can drop the MF down to zero? If so I will have to seriously take a good look at the C300 4matic again.
  • poorprofpoorprof Posts: 109
    Exactly! Again, I hope they still have the MSD. Whom would you call at a dealer to ask?
  • seekingaudia4seekingaudia4 Posts: 66
    edited April 2010
    I would email the Internet Managers in several dealers, if no response, I would just pick a car, list all the numbers, including the MSRP, invoice, MSD, RV, the lowered MF...and ask them if they would accept the offer, if so they got a deal, if they still seem to scratch their heads, maybe there is really no MSD, then just warn them the danger of MSG next time they order Chinese :)
  • vchadvchad Posts: 97
    hey guys, MB does offer multiple security desposits (MSD)......but ONLY if the Money factor(MF) is above .00150 I'm pretty sure the number is close to that, it was a while back. I was under the impression before you can buy it down from any rate, but thats not the case.
    DO you lose your multitple deposits if the car is totalled?
  • icb2779icb2779 Posts: 25
    I think I maybe able to help you. I just got a great deal on a 2010 C300. How many miles per year are you being offered and what is the term?
  • luxurypreneurluxurypreneur Posts: 12
    edited April 2010
    Is this a good lease deal? I'm being offered this by a NJ MB dealership for a 2010 C300 Luxury 4Matic. $0 down, just taxes & normal fees + 1st month and no acquisition). Originally, they wanted $472/mo + 2200 down (everything including acquisition + 1st month), but I informed them another dealer was offering $459/mo, $0 down (just normal taxes + fees - no acquisition or 1st month) and 10k miles and they *almost* matched + bumped to 12k/yr. (Trying to get them to waive 1st month so total will be around $1,100 due at signing). Also, MSRP of other dealers car is $40,475.

MSRP: $41,645

P1 Package
    Sirius Radio
    Palladium Silver

12k/yr, 36/mos
    $1,500 due at signing (taxes, ttl, reg, 1st month, etc - no acquisition)
    $459/mo
  • luxurypreneur,

I will be looking for a similar car in a few months and the numbers that you have listed look good to me. Can you tell me what MB dealership you are dealing with?
  • Since you said you were be looking for a similar car, I'd go and buy it when they have their "summer sale" event. I deal with Globe Motors in Fairfield, NJ, and the dealer offering the deal (that I had Globe match) was Prestige MB in Paramus, NJ.

I just actually got a call back from the dealer and they will be paying my 1st months payment, so for the 2010 C300 4Matic Luxury with a $41,645 MSRP, I'll only be putting $1,100 due at signing (1st month & acquisition are waived) and getting the car for $459/mo for 36 months and 12k a year/
  • Just wanted to post my updated lease offer for a 2010 C300 4Matic Luxury. This is from a NJ MB dealership.

P1 Package
    Sirius Radio
    Palladium Silver

12k/yr, 36/mos
    $1,100 due at signing (taxes, ttl, reg, etc - no 1st month or acquisition)
    $459/mo
  • Thanks for the info. I live about 5 miles from Prestige so I will go there first. Can I ask who you dealt with?
  • outieoutie Posts: 40
    edited April 2010
    Does $515 include tax?

You should also find out what exactly is the selling price, it's the easiest way to tell whether it's a good deal.

Based on my calculation, A $43,965 MSRP selling for $39700, 57% residual, 0.00056 MF, license fees and acq fee rolled into lease, the monthly is $487 before tax.

So I think your selling price is somewhat around $40,700. Depends where you are you may be able to get to < $500.
    edited April 2010
    What is the selling price? $1,100 due at signing for license and reg only? I would double check on that because that looks like it includes 1st month. My license/reg/1st month for a 2010 E350 was only $1.4k

Selling: $37,441 (a price I would have gotten)
    MF: 0.00056
    Residual: 59%
    Acq fee $1095 rolled into lease

$423.27/mo + tax. Not sure if your $459/mo includes tax.

Looks like there's still room for negotiation.
  • Thanks for your advice on this one: Dealer in CA (MB of Beverly Hills) says that lease on C300 Sport has an acquisition fee of $1095 and Doc fee of $550. These fees seem very high; dealer says they are mandatory for California and are not negotiable. I wonder what other peoples experiences are?
    Thank you for taking time to answer me

Myhal1582
  • corralcorral Posts: 58
    They are giving you a line! The Mercedes Benz financial lease acc fee is $795. I have leased several Mercedes and first off think $795 is high but they have liberal end of lease standards and gap insurance so I feel it makes up for the price. Some dealers are honest and say they mark it up $300 and others lie and say it is mandatory. I have done it both ways demanded $795 or got my best and final deal and then taken the $1095 acc fee and demanded a $300 extra discount. Also make sure the dealer is not marking up the money factor they love to do that and that can get quite costly to the consumer. Last the foc fee in California is $55 not $550 and if they are charging that call your local DMV office that has an occupational inspector and report them as not following the law. Best of luck , I got 11% off msrp , $1095 acc fee and the buy rate on my lease on my recent c class lease.
    First of all, go directly to their Fleet manager at BH. He will give you your best deal.

Second, BH charges 1095 accq fee for everybody. We got two cars from them last week and really pushed them about it and they shpwed us convincing proof.

Dont know about the $550. Again, talk to their fleet manager. I can give you his name offline if u email me.
    edited April 2010
    Does the Doc fee also include the DMV license fee? If so that should be fine. $1095 acq fee is the norms here in Socal, so it's not much to worry about. It normally gets rolled into the lease.
  • kayatxkayatx Posts: 12
    Where are you getting this deal? I'm in the DC area and am getting no where close to this.

Does anyone know the MF and RV for a C300 4WD Sports loaded with P1, Multimedia and Sunroof, MSRP $43,645, Selling Price $41,151 for a 36 month lease with 15k miles/year.

I will be putting $1000 out of pocket.
  • $1,100 due at signing for license, reg, tax, bank fee, doc fee, etc - acquisition & first month is being paid for by the dealer. Tax isn't rolled into monthly payments.
  • Northern, NJ. Tell them what you want to pay and walk out if they don't abide!
This discussion has been closed.