Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz C-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• jebelljebell Posts: 54
    To car man,
    Can you tell the MF and residual for a 2011 c300 luxury, 36 months 10,000/yr with P1, heated seats, 4matic, automatic.
    Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Greetings jebell.

Mercedes-Benz Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 C300 Luxury 4Matic with 10,000 miles per year are .00109 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • jebelljebell Posts: 54
    Thank you. I do appreciate it.
    You're very welcome jebell.

Car_man
    Host
  • awinnerawinner Posts: 22
    I am getting a quote for a 2011 C300 luxury as follows:

Palldium Silver
    P1
    Heated seats
    MSRP=40,200
    33 month lease
    33,000 miles
    $1000 total out of pocket
    $1500 loyalty cash/rebate
    $427/month including tax
    plus...making last payment on my Audi of $398.45

Should I jump on this deal....or room to negotiate? Need to buy it by the weekend.
  • nbtynbty Posts: 21
    what did the 1000 pay for? Also what dealer
    edited May 2011
    c300 4Matic silver with p1 wood dash heated seats 42100
    sale price 36445 with audi rebate
    425 month tax included 8.625 %
    just plates cost at pick up and first month
    33 months
    33000 miles
  • mb_rynamb_ryna Posts: 28
    Need opinions from experienced MB leasers. I have never leased, but am considering it since I only drive about 7,500 miles/year. I’d like to know your thoughts on leasing 2011 C class now (June) vs. waiting until August when they typically sell at deep discounts.

For a for a C300 4matic sports, P1, Multimedia, backup camera, Panoramic, and a few extra options, the MSRP is coming out to be around $47K. I don’t have any quotes yet, but assume the 2011s will sell for about $3k less plus take off another $2k for Conquest…so a net of $42k. If this August goes anything like what I read from the forum, the price could be reduced by $10k (I’ll assume there won’t be a Conquest offer at that time).

So August most likely will be cheaper and thus a lower capitalized cost, but what I don’t know is if the residual value will drop drastically when August comes around. If it does, then there is little value in waiting as the payments may end up being the same.

Can anyone share any past experiences to help me decide if it’s worth the gamble to go for it now vs. wait? Thanks.

ps, I know the newly redesigned 2012 comes out in August, but am thinking it would be too expensive for me as a $47K car most likely would only be discounted by $2k or so.
    Car Man - can you please let me know Mercedes-Benz Financial's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 27 and 33 month lease? This would be for a 2011 C300 Sports 4-matic with 7,500 miles a year along with top credit tier. Can you also let me know what it would be for 10,000 miles/year?

Thanks
    Hey mb_ryna. Mercedes-Benz Finance's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 C300 Sports 4Matic with 7,500 miles per year are .00109 and 71%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 30 month lease are .00109 and 65%.

I believe that these numbers can be used for 27 and 33 month leases through MB's "Value Added" program.

The residual values for leases with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% lower.

Car_man
    Host
  • elmauro1elmauro1 Posts: 1
    Hi,
    My first question would be if the c class will change for 2012?

If the answer is no, then Im in South florida in Miami, im looking to lease a c300 sport with amg wheels, spoiler and dont really care about any other options, maybe panoramic sunroof and key less entry. I want to lease it for 33 or 36 months with 15K a year with about $500.00 out of pocket at singning.

I was given a quote of about $510 a month, It seemed a little high. (this was for a white one with the wheels and the spoiler, thats it)
    Please if you know anyone who can give me a good deal on this car let me know.

Thanks
    Car_man, thank you for the information. Dealer is giving 9% off of MSRP. Does that seem like they could do better?
    c300 4Matic silver with p1 wood dash heated seats 42155
    sale price 36202 with audi rebate
    418 month tax included 8.625 % saved $7.00 a month signed up for autopay
    616 includes plates & doc fee's & first month
    33 months
    33000 miles

Thanks to this forum and carman helping me get this great deal
    Love the car
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,918
    Great job!

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Thanks, Would never got close to this price without the knowledge I got from your website.
  • cagormcagorm Posts: 33
    Hi Car_man,

Will you please post the money factor and residual for a 2011 C300 (without 4-matic) for both 36 and 48 months with 12k per year? Thanks.
  • cagormcagorm Posts: 33
    Thanks Car_man. If the residual values for leases with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% lower, does that mean 12,000 miles per year is 2% lower? Also, is this MF and residual also valid for the C300 (without 4-matic)?

Thanks.
    For a lease through MB are residual values or money factors negotiable?
  • mmenardmmenard Posts: 47
    Hey nbty:

So you only paid $616 out the door and your payments are $418/mth tax included? What state are you in?

Thanks!
  • Hey all I just wanted to know what you guys think about the deal I got.

2011 C300 base with heated seats and wood trim. Artic white.

1879 out of pocket, includes 1st month, dmv fees, bank fee, etc.
    354/mo with taxes included. I'm in NY.

thanks.
This discussion has been closed.