Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz C-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• mb_rynamb_ryna Posts: 28
    mmenard - what are the details? MSRP, sale price, how many months, how much mileage....4matic or rwd?
  • msrp - 39440
    sale price - 33750
    33 months
    10k per year
    4matic
    money factor 0.00109

thanks again.
    33750 sale price is great. That's a bit over 14% off MSRP. The sale price that you mention didn't factor in a trade or any special programs such as Conquest, right?

If not, then the 14% is wonderful. I'll try to get the same or better. I have just started and am seeing 10%, but I'm sure it will do better as I go to dealer #2 and 3, etc.
  • nbtynbty Posts: 21
    Long Island ny
  • It did actually include conquest, so i guess in reality the price is really 35,750.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    You're welcome mb_ryna. A 9% discount from MSRP sounds reasonable to me.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Congratulations on getting a great deal, nbty. Thanks for taking he time to stop back and let us all know how everything turned out. Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
    ">link title
    I'd be happy to help you out, cagorm. Mercedes-Benz Financial's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 C300 with 12,000 miles per year are .00109 and 57%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48 month lease are .00109 and 53%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi cagorm. MB Finance's 12,000 mile per year residual values are 2% higher than its 15k residuals. Its 10,000 mile per year residuals are 3% higher than the 15k.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi mb_ryna. Dealers don't have the authority to alter banks' residual values. They are however often allowed to mark banks' money factors up to add additional hidden back-end profit to deals. That's why it is important to know what the buy rate is for the vehicle that you are interested in.

Car_man
    Host
  • exactly which dealer?
    need to lease asap and would like to deal with this dealership for these prices!
  • jpark1228jpark1228 Posts: 5
    Car_man,

I'm new to this leasing procedure. If I have a credit score of 720, what can I expect on the money factor? It appears that MB top tier credit score is above 750 from what I've been reading.
  • rtlgururtlguru Posts: 1
    Hello everyone. I'm about to lease a C300. Can someone verify the conquest cash for BMW is $1500 for june?

Also, is there really a savings for signing up for autopay? The dealer said that has been discontinued. Thanks!
  • mmenardmmenard Posts: 47
    I got $2000 conquest cash. Leased my car this past friday. I'm in CA
    Is the residual % calculated off of MSRP, negotiated price, or final price after incentives? For example, if the MSRP was $40,000, purchase price $36,000, and final price after incentives (such as conquest) of $34,000....then what is the residual based off of?

Thanks,
  • kar_freakkar_freak Posts: 20
    Got the following deal:
    2011 C300 auto with wood trim and ipod
    MSRP: 37060
    33 months
    15k/year
    800 out of pocket
    424.84 per month including tax
    Got maintenance till 40k for 12/month so final payment was 436
    Also got tax credit so only paid 1.5% instead of 6.25%
    Sale price was 32268

How did I do?
  • npanitsasnpanitsas Posts: 4
    Hi Car_man,

For the 2011 C300, do the same buy rate lease money factor and residual values apply for June?

2011 C300 Sport
    36mo/10k

Thanks!
    kar_freak - sounds like you received about 13% off of MSRP. Did the dealer give you that discount or does this reduction include any special incentives (such as conquest, etc)?

Thanks
  • npanitsasnpanitsas Posts: 4
    kar_freak,

Great price on the C300. It's possible the dealer made up the difference on the interest rate, in this case about 5%.
This discussion has been closed.