Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz C-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• socalgirl1socalgirl1 Posts: 23
    edited November 2012
    I have worked a even better deal! MSRP $44495 2013 in blk/blk or wht/blk with p1, multimedia, keyless go, sport pkg with 956 AMG 7 spoke 2 tone wheels. 12k a yr 24 months $750 down, $379 a month w/ tax. I am in Southern California and have gotten the deal in writing from 3 dealers.
  • ariazariaz Posts: 32
    Sounds like a great deal. Which dealerships? Wonder if they will ship the car to Texas.
  • Hi Car_man,
    Can you please post Mercedes-Benz Financial's DECEMBER buy rate lease money factor and residual value for the 2013 Mercedes C250 Sport Sedan for a 36 month lease at 7,500 miles per year.

Thank you very much!
  • Hi truetao. Mercedes isn't scheduled to publish its December lease program until some time next week. Please feel free to check back with me then and I'll gladly let you know what I am able to find out about it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • scmountaineerscmountaineer Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    I am looking to lease a 2013 C250 coupe. The MSRP of what I am looking at is +/- 42,000. Tax in my state is a one-time fantastic $300. What residual and money factor am I looking at for 24m, 36m @ 15k miles a year? Will Mercedes go as high as 18k miles a year? (if so, what residual applies there?)
  • Car Man,

1.) My W204 arrives in December, with your experience is MB expected to offer Conquest in December?

2.) Is the Money Factor negotiable? If so do you have any strategies?

Thanks in advance,

AC
  • strayycatsstrayycats Posts: 4
    edited November 2012
    Car_Man, I am a lover of powerful cars and would like to lease a C63 AMG Coupe tomorrow (November 30). Can you please confirm the money factor and residual? I think it's the same .0016 and 57% but want to make sure. Thanks for your help!

Accidentally posted in SLK forum but deleted and reposted here..
  • Can you please PM me the name of the salesperson and dealership? Thanks.
  • Anyone knows the C300 24 months 1 pay lease money factor and residual numbers as well as the auto pay numbers?
  • I didn't know there is a different MF for the single payment lease.... Hmmm yeah, what would be the difference.

I have all options on the table too, I'm going in pre qualified for my loan hopefully this will provide negotiating leverage.
  • hey im the ceo of galaxy leasing , i have all makes n models

today theres a 3500 total under invoice special on c300 sport 4 mat

45,570$msrp

p1 package
    nav
    sport wheels
    blk'blk

first month+dmv only 700$ out , 439$ a month

Suren Petro
    Founder of Galaxy Auto
    347-813-8936
  • best specials @ Galaxy Auto

All cars from 0 $/ down !

Mercedes,bmw,Audi,Lexus,Infiniti,toyota,honda,nissan,kia,ford,dodge,chevrolet,be- ntley,maserati,etc

Suren Petro
    Galaxy Auto
    347-813-8936
  • Hi Car_man,
    Now that it is December, please post Mercedes-Benz Financial's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for: 2013 Mercedes C250 Sport Sedan for 36 month lease at 7,500 miles per year.
    Thank you very much!
  • Hi Carman,

Could you please post one for 2013 Mercedes C250 Sport Sedan for 24month lease at 7,500 miles per year.

Thank you
  • Hello all. Have closed a deal on 2013 C250 with P1, multi media , keyless go, 2 tone 7 spoke amg wheels 956 PNG MSRP $44495, with $750 down, 24 months, 10k $375.13 a month with tax.
  • Hi CarMan. Will be looking to lease a 2013 C300 4Matic Sport Sedan in Dec. Looking for Mercedes-Benz Financial's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for 24 month lease at 7,500 miles per year. If you have details for 30 months, 10k miles per year Id appreciate that as well for comparison . Also interested to hear from you all out there with particulars re any good closed deals struck in the NYC tri state area during the month.
  • Hi Car Man
    Just checking in again.. are the December Residual and MF available yet for a 2013 C300 Sports 4Matic.. 24 months, 30 months or 36 months .... 7,500 miles per year if available... many thanks! George
  • Car_man,
    Do you have the the December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 2013 Mercedes C250 Sport Sedan for 36 month lease at 7,500 miles per year? Thank you!
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 7,402
    I'm just curious, do you just drive to the train station & back & maybe use the car mostly on weekends? Do you mostly work from home or really close to your office? Like I said, I'm just curious more than anything. I got a car in March (8 1/2 months) and have close to 14,000 miles already.

2001 Honda Prelude Type SH/ 2011 BMW 328xi / 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L w/ Navigation

• Car_man,
    Please include the residual value for a 2013 Mercedes C250 Sport Sedan for 36 months for 10,000 miles per year. Many thanks!
This discussion has been closed.