Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz C-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    I'd be happy to help you out, berad. Mercedes-Benz Financial's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 C300 Luxury 4Matic with 12,000 miles per year are .00113 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure the dealer uses one of the $1,000 "Customer 1" certificates that are out there on it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    I'm here, dmfinpa...I was just on another part of the alphabet :). Let me know if you need anything.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi gregdole7. Mercedes-Benz Financial's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2013 C250 Sport Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00124 and 67% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Mercedes has $1,500 "Customer 1" certificates out there on the 2013 C250 Sedan. Try to get the dealer to use one on your deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • beradberad Posts: 20
    I think Woo are getting ripped off. From your post it sounds like the dealer is selling you the car at MSRP plus asking for $4K down. You need to stop and inform yourself. 1st look at edmunds pricing and truecar, the c class in my area is selling well below invoice. Negotiate the sales price first. 2nd - never plop down that much cash on a lease- if the car is totaled tomorrow then that cash disappears. Finally the 2205 for additional miles - typically they just lower the residual. The bottom line is there's still some chicken on that bone and you have to do some work to keep your cash in pocket.
  • jbeinhorjbeinhor Posts: 6
    Hi CarMan --

Do you know March's residual and money factor numbers for a 2013 C63 sedan with 10k miles per year? (I'll be checking every month until I pick up my order in June...)

Thanks!

JB
  • Thanks for your help CarMan! Was able to secure the 2k incentive (turns out they are disappearing end of this month. Many thanks!!
  • larrymlarrym Posts: 17
    Hi Car Man,

Can you provide depreciation and money factor for 36 and 48 months for C250 Coupe and C350 Coupe (with sport package if that makes a difference)
  • jimsnapsjimsnaps Posts: 10
    I'm looking for some guidance on a good price for this car:

http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/vehicles/build/class-C/model-C300WZ4/buildId-86246- 4

I'm okay waiting for it.
  • jboilardjboilard Posts: 1
    Hello,

I'm looking for the MF and Residual for a 2013 C350 with 15K miles 24 and 27 Month. Also, do you know if it changes with the sport or mulitmedia package? This is what the deal is trying to tell me. Thanks!!
    Hey jbeinhor. Mercedes-Benz Financial's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 C63 Sedan with 10,000 miles per year are .00205 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1 credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    That's great strayycats. I'm glad that we were able to help you out. Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
    Certainly larrym. Mercedes-Benz Financial's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 C250 Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00129 and 63% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are .00129 and 57%.

The numbers for the 2013 C350 Coupe are .00205 / 62% and .00205 / 56% for Tier 1 customers.

When negotiating your deal on either one of these cars, make sure to try to get the dealer to use one of its $2,000 Spring Event certificates on your deal to reduce the cap cost.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi jboilard. Mercedes-Benz Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 C350 Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00205 and 72% for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1 credit tier.

If this model is eligible for Mercedes-Benz's "Value Added" program the numbers for a 27-month lease would be the same. Check to see if it is.

Other than whatever impact it has upon the car's MSRP and selling price, I don't think that adding the Sport or any other packages would have an impact upon the residual value percentage of money factor.

Make sure to try to get the dealer to use one of the $1,000 Customer One certificates that are out there on your deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • neil22neil22 Posts: 19
    Car man

Are there Customer One or Spring Event incentives available on a lease for the C300..if so what is the incentive amount?
  • Hi Car_man -

Can you post the April money factor and residual value for C300 4MATIC for 12,000 miles / 24 months.

Are there any incentives in April?

Thank you
  • alex_calex_c Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    Hello CarMan,

Going to be getting a C63 sedan in April hopefully.

Have any of the lease data points changed from March?

Still .00205 money factor?
    Any adjustments to the residuals?
    How about trunk money? The 507 is around the corner, hoping they'll incentivize them a little...

I'm likely going the one pay lease route as they discount the lease MF .0080 from base.

Thanks!
  • standogstandog Posts: 1
    got a new c250 blue with 17" wheels, nav, premium package.
    285mo 2k down+tax 10k miles per year
    great deal and love the car
    a great app to track my miles
    www.leasekeeper.net
  • wow
    sounds like a good deal

guys can someone comment on this deal I am getting on a c300 4matic sport with almost no options (spoiler + ipod hookup only):

4 down. 250/mo
    residual: 29908
    7500 miles per year
    27 mos lease
    0.00113 LMF

I am located in Pacific North west (deals here are always a bit crummy)
  • neglected to mention that customer price is 36550, doc fees 150, bank acq charge 795

i will also have to pay 200 to get the car shipped as it is a couple of hundred miles from my place
  • neil22neil22 Posts: 19
    you got a great deal..enjoy the car

what was the msrp on the car
This discussion has been closed.