Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz C-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• neil22neil22 Posts: 19
    oops ...my previous reply reply was to the wrong message..standdog YOUR deal was the good one...can you please share the MSRP, Cap cost and length of lease
  • alex_calex_c Posts: 3
    Any changes to the C63 lease for this month CarMan?
  • Hey Car Man! Any changes to the C250 lease rates for April? And how many percentage points does 10k or 12k change the residual vs the 15k quoted above?

Thanks!!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Yes, neil22, there is. Mercedes has $1,000 Customer One certificates on the '13 C300 Sedan right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi justwatching. Mercedes-Benz Financial's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 C300 4Matic Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00113 and 70% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Mercedes has $1,000 Customer 1 certificates on this model right now. Try to get the dealer to use one of them on your deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Nice car alex_c. Mercedes-Benz still isn't providing any lease support on the 2013 C63 in April. Its 36-month, 15,000 miles per year residual value is 57%.

I think that the C63 is technically eligible for $1,000 Customer 1 certificate usage, but it's difficult to say whether you will be able to find a dealer that's willing to use one on your deal.

They might roll out some support on them later in the model year.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Alex. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey mullins2013. Mercedes-Benz Financial's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 C250 Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00124 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher. The 10,000 mile per year residual value would be 3% higher.

MB is providing $1,500 Customer 1 certificates on this car in April. Try to get the dealer to use one on your deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • njones2njones2 Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    Can you please post the 36 and 48 mos 10k/year, money factor and residual values for the 2013 C63? Also, have you heard of Mercedes offering low mileage leases (for ex. 8k miles)? The model I'm considering has a msrp of $73k. Thanks.
    Here you go njones2. Mercedes-Benz Financial's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value foe a 36-month lease of a 2013 C63 Sedan with 10,000 miles per year are .00205 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1 credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are .00205 and 54%.

I think that MB Finance offers a lease option with 7,500 miles per year. The residual value for that allowance would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • njones2njones2 Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    Thank you Car man!
  • Thanks Car_Man! I forgot to mention I was looking at the C250 Coupe. Does that change things?
  • Car_man, what are the numbers on the same car but for 24 months as opposed to 36 months? Going in to negotiate on a C250 this weekend as a Loyalty member if that makes a difference. Thanks!
  • Standog,

I'm heading into the same dealership this weekend. How long ago did you negotiate this deal? Also, what was your MSRP on that car? Were you a MB loyalty member, or was this a completely new lease? Thanks!
  • Just got back from the dealership. I got the 2013 C250 sport with Premium 1 package, navigation, silver and two tone leather interior, 15k miles/yr, $0 down for $375/mo (that includes taxes in California) on a 27 month lease. The MSRP was roughly $42k or so (don't have exact numbers on me currently). Probably could have done slightly better, but did not have the energy to barter more.
  • Hi carman, hope you are well.

You've helped me with some deals in the past.

Would you happen to have the current money factor/residual for a 2013 c300 4matic for:
    24 mo, 27 mo and 30 mo. 12k miles per year?

Certificate one looks to still be available based on your previous posts. Also, each msd lowers the residual by .00010? Last time I checked they weren't available in ny, but I can purchase the car elsewhere.
    Thanks!
  • dfmjamdfmjam Posts: 1
    That sounds like a great deal! I am trying to help my niece who is in LA (I live in Florida) and is getting a slight run around from the dealer who is sticking to the MB promotional lease #'s...Did you get a sedan or coupe? Also may I ask the dealer/region of CA you reside? Thanks again and enjoy the new car!!
  • Can you tell me the dealership? Thanks.
  • Can anyone provide the current money factor and residual for a 2013 C350 coupe, 36 months, 10k miles/year?

Many thanks!
    You're very welcome njones2.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.