Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz C-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• ginder2kginder2k Posts: 5
    edited July 2013
    So i kept pushing and here's my final deal:

2013 c300 4matic sport with premium 1, panorama, spoiler, and multimedia package with tire coverage and maintenance.
    MSRP: $46,535
    Selling price: (not sure anymore)
    MF: 0.00103
    Down: $2570
    monthly: $379 (inclues tire warranty, and maintenance)
    miles/year: 12k
    27 month lease.

Im signing in a few hours. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks everyone.
  • You're getting a good deal. Some might debate the value of a tire protection plan, but each knows his local roads issues.

You've done very well!

-ValleyGuy
  • lisa0822lisa0822 Posts: 3
    I'm new to leasing and I've read that I should be negotiating the price of the car not the monthly price. I was told by my Mercedes dealer that c300 are not sold in Florida... Is there any specific dealership I should contact to get the best price on this model outside of Florida??? I've read that there are some incentives, are they location based??? Do I have to ask for them??.
    Any tips or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. What can I expect to pay per month no money down 10k, premium package.

Thanks!!
    Thanks very much. Just got back from the dealer (prestige Benz in north jersey) with our new car. We needed the tire protection since I work in NYC, pothole city.
  • npar123npar123 Posts: 2
    hi everyone
    i am trying to negotiate a deal for a c300. here are the details

2013 c300 4matic premium 1, mmi, lane tracking, panoramic roof

msrp - 47740
    final cap cost - 39800
    mf : 0.00103
    with sign and drive 469 a month
    12k, 27mos.

sounds a good offer to me.
    what do you guys think

thanks.
    Hey. My numbers were very similar, but my final pricing was 379 a month. What's your residual?
  • mattheadmatthead Posts: 4
    Hey everyone, I'm looking over everyone's deal and it looks like the deal I was offered today is a little high. Can I get some input.

specs:
    c300 4matic premium 1 package, multimedia, lane tracking package

MSRP 47340
    residual 71%
    money factor ~.001
    cap cost 44k
    10k miles
    27months
    inception fees down 1100
    monthly payment was 480.

Input please
  • You have lots of room left to bargain. The purchase price bottom is about $7.3K off of msrp.

A residual of 71% would normally happen with 7500mi per year lease at 27 months. It's possible the dealer gave you extra RV rather than reveal the price. But make sure the deal facts are accurate.

-ValleyGuy
  • Hi ginder2k,

NYC & Jersey potholes and construction debris on roads is famous.

Thanks for letting us know about your great deal.

Enjoy!

-ValleyGuy
  • mattheadmatthead Posts: 4
    Thanks, for the input. I will double check with him next week.
  • valleyguy408valleyguy408 Posts: 70
    edited July 2013
    Hi lisa0822,

"I'm new to leasing and I've read that I should be negotiating the price of the car not the monthly price. I was told by my Mercedes dealer that c300 are not sold in Florida... "

4matics are really snow country or inclement weather cars as far as MB is concerned. It's actually MUCH easier to get bottom prices on C250's than C300's simply due to volumes. Consider a C250 since they have better mileage, more choices, easier to discount.

Get the Residual value from the dealer from MBFS. You can negotiate the selling price and money factor down to MBFS's wholesales rate (called the base rate).

For C250's you're looking at bout 12% off MSRP and possibly another $2K if the dealer has factory to dealer coupons available. MBUSA is heavily discounting C-Classes right now to make room for CLA's early Fall and the new larger C-class coming in a few months.

-ValleyGuy
  • lisa0822lisa0822 Posts: 3
    Thanks for the tips. I test drove the c250 and didn't care much for it, so I was thinking the c300 might be a better option as it has more power with a v6. What about any info On leasing a c350?? Any idea as to when the 2014 come out?? Waiting is an Option. As is going with a completely different car.
  • kapkanimdkapkanimd Posts: 64
    does anyone know how the USAA discount works? They are showing a $2,500 incentive for the C250... Do you think this can be used as an additional rebate? The website says manufacturer to dealer incentive.... Thanks in advance
  • bmrowebmrowe Posts: 7
    Pulled the trigger on a lease. Here is the important data

27 months / 12k miles per year
    13' C250 Sport Sedan
    Premium 1 package
    Navigation package
    Rear spoiler
    +2 year service plan ($650 or so)

MSRP: 41845
    Sell Price: 34686

Acq Fee: 795
    Doc & license: 450

Due at delivery: 800 (includes first month's payment)
    Monthly: $325 before tax.

Deal was incredibly easy to get. It seems there may be even more room to get here. They must really want to get rid of these.
  • richzrichz Posts: 125
    You sure about that? Pretty sure it's been established here that it's 68%/70%/71% for 10K/12K/15K for 27 months.
    edited July 2013
    "You sure about that? Pretty sure it's been established here that it's 68%/70%/71% for 10K/12K/15K for 27 months."

We just leased 3 C-classes in our family here on the west coast.

The RV's were 71%, 70, 69, 68 for 7.5k, 10k, 12k, 15k miles per year respectively for 27 months..

-ValleyGuy
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 7,420
    7,500 miles per year? That works out to 625 miles per month. Is it even worth leasing a car at that point?

2001 Honda Prelude Type SH/ 2011 BMW 328xi / 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L w/ Navigation

edited July 2013
    "7,500 miles per year? That works out to 625 miles per month. Is it even worth leasing a car at that point?"

Totally agree, very few should consider 7.5K miles per year. A local dealer said there are quite a few elderly who use the car as grocery getters and and drive to the local country club 1-2 time a week only people out there. He said there was an other category lease weekend drivers only, ie. take the train to work everyday.

Even 10K mi can be restrictive, with I believe 12K mi being the auto insurance industry average.

BMW and Mercedes dealers with local ads here in Nor Cal frequently quote 7.5k mi for ultra attractive lease rates.

-ValleyGuy
  • wdcjbwdcjb Posts: 8
    I'm new to leasing and this thread has been very helpful. Offered the following lease for C300 with navigation and lane tracking and would appreciate any input on whether this is good deal or where there may be room for movement - this is for a 27 month lease with 12k miles:

MSRP - 47,015
    Residual - 69%
    MF - .00133
    sale price - $41,800
    Cash down - $1,130
    Acq Fee - $795
    Adjusted cap cost - $41,465

Base monthly payment is $432.54, plus $38.93 sales tax (9%) for total monthly payment of $471.47. Only other fees at closing $145 for tags/title and $165 for "initial fees".

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.