Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
Hi everyone. Please use the following discussion to post any questions that you have about leasing a Mercedes-Benz E-Class. Thanks.

Car_man
Host
Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums

Comments

• jdls22jdls22 Member Posts: 7
    Does anyone know the lease deals for September 06' on this model.

Thanks

NY/NJ Market.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Greetings jdls22. I have seen this car's new September lease program and would be happy to give you an idea of what it is like if you let me know how long you want to lease it for and how many miles per year you need to be able to drive it. for now I can tell you that Mercedes-Benz is currently providing a $2,000 cash bonus for leases of the 2006 E350 Sedan through Mercedes-Benz Credit this month. Make sure to take this cash into account when negotiating your car's capitalized cost.

Car_man
    Host
  • seekingflowseekingflow Member Posts: 2
    Hi, Car_man.

Could you provide insight into September's lease program for the E350 and the E320CDI, and also any comments on the relative value currently of the lease programs for the C versus E?

I am looking at BMWs and Mercedes sedans for a 2 to 3 year lease. My ideal is a Mercedes E320CDI, but I am also looking at the E350; the E series pushes me to the top of my comfort level on price, so I am open to any model that is a good deal right now. If I can't swing the E series, I will consider a C series, though they are a little small.

I could live with a 10k lease, but would probably do 12k -- don't need 15k. I am completely flexible on lease duration 24, 36,39 months -- depending on rates. Definitely considering European delivery, which might affect my choice of 24 or 36 months.

Thank you so much for your assistance.
  • carasapcarasap Member Posts: 2
    Car man,

can you also give me the RV and MF for a 2006 E350 4MATIC for a 36 or 39 month lease but with 15,000 miles / year. i know the special rate that MBUSA is offering but how would that change considering the fact i NEED 15000. also, what would be a good price for the car considering the 2000 rebate to the dealer? I'm looking to sign a lease within the next 48 hours so please respond as soon as you can!

thanks
    Hi seekingflow. Mercedes-Benz is not currently providing any sort of lease support on the 2006 E320CDI, which I not surprising I suppose given the increased demand for vehicles that get good gas mileage right now. It is providing support on the E350 Sedan, both a reduced lease money factor and a $2,000 cash bonus on leases of it through Mercedes-Benz Credit. Specifically, if you were to lease a 2006 Mercedes-Benz E320CDI through MBC right now for 39 months (this is probably the most attractive term for this car) with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00325 and 64%, respectively. If you were to do an otherwise identical lease of an '06 E350 Sedan, its numbers should be .00265 and 62%.

Car_man
    Host
    HI carasap. Here's the info that you're looking for. If you were to lease a 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC Sedan through Mercedes-Benz Credit right now for 36 or 39 months (the programs for both terms are the same) with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00265 and 60%, respectively. This car also qualifies for the aforementioned $2,000 bonus. I am not personally all that familiar with what the market is like for this car right now, but you may be able to get a good idea of how much you should pay by visiting the following discussion: "Mercedes Benz E-Class: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
  • eddys1954eddys1954 Member Posts: 1
    Carman please help ASAP, I'm signing in 72 hrs. According to MBUSA's website, this vehicle's lease includes a: $579.00 Mthly pymt; 39 mth term; $2950 dnpymt; 10K miles. My questions are the following: 1.)The bank fee of $795.00 is this negotiable? If it is, what is a fair price? 2.) Extra miles, is the cost/price (.15)negotiable? If it is, what is a fair price per mile? 3.) The $595.00 fee to return the vehicle at the end of the lease, is this negotiable? If it is, what is a fair price? 4.) Can any of these fee be removed altogether? 5.) In the numbers I stated as a monthly payment ($579.00) does that reflect the $2000.00 bonus money from Mercedes or should I be expecting a further reduction ($2000.00/39 mthly pymts = $51.28 per month) $579.00 - 51.28 = $527.72 new adjusted monthly payment? 6.) If I live in NY and sign a lease in NJ can I pay the sale tax portion in the monthly payment or is it mandatory to pay the total tax due on the lease up front? 7.) Is MSRP the starting # to calculate residual value, and if not what # come into play (bonus cash)? PLEASE expedite your answer!!!
  • murphdogmurphdog Member Posts: 15
    Eddy,

I am going through the same negotiation for my Mother-in-law right now. I found out yesterday that the $2K is included in the lease program. The recommendation from a friend of mine at another MB dealer (out of state), was that you wait until the end of next week near the end of the month, take a car out of dealer stock (as opposed to a swap or one that is in transit or in port), and you may do a little better since the sales numbers are way down this month.

As for the fees, my experience with my own leases (about 6 in the last 3 years), is that they almost non negotiable. I am not sure about the extra mileage cost because my Mother-in-law will not exceed the allowance, bu if MB is only charging .15, I would take it. Most high end cars are getting .25-.35 now, it all depends on the bank the dealership is using.

I can't answer the tax question for you, you'll have to wait for carman.
  • ctic1ctic1 Member Posts: 6
    I'm in Seattle, WA and just got the exact lease deal that's been advertised and paid $2950 down and $549 a month. 10K miles. I just got the Premium Package that's advertised, everything else will be extra. But the PP has a lot in it, heated seats, CD changer, sunroof, rear sun shade, navigation, etc. This lease deal appears to be a much better deal than one can get otherwise.
  • bhavinpabhavinpa Member Posts: 19
    Carman,
    I am new to leasing, and I have read alot on these forums and other website to get an idea of how all the calc's work and what is negotiable and what is not. Hopefully you can square away what my question are.
    I am going to lease an E350 using the special offer given by MB by the end of this month. The changes I want are to increase the milage to 15,000 per year, and adding the Bi-Xeon & Keyless go options. How should I approach the dealer with this and use the $2000 cash back to assist me in lowering the cap cost? What would my monthly payments be if I put no extra downpayment?

Thanks,
    Bhavin
    Hi eddys1954. Mercedes-Benz Credit charges a $795 acquisition fee on all leases. Unfortunately, this charge is not negotiable. The cost per additional mile is not negotiable either. The last time that I saw it, MBC's lease disposition fee was only $350, but it is possible that it has increased. I am sure that Mercedes' advertised lease payment for this car takes the $2,000 bonus cash into account, however most manufacturers leave a little meat on the bone so to speak with their advertised leases. They want to leave a reasonable profit for dealers in there. If there is competition for your business in your area there is a good chance that you will be able to beat the lease payment that Mercedes is currently advertising on this car by negotiating further with this dealer or by shopping around. I am not sure if a New Jersey dealer can calculate New York sales tax for you. Vehicles' residual values are always based upon a percentage of their full MSRPs.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone, ctic1. Real world examples of how much people paid to lease their vehicles are always helpful for others who are in the market.

Car_man
    Host
    Welcome Bhavin. Since you are new to the world of leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

In order to make sure that you get a fair deal on your lease, you should figure out exactly how much you want to your car, selling price wise, prior to visiting any dealers. You can look up the full MSRP and dealer invoice prices for the car that you want by visiting the New Vehicle Pricing section of this site. Once you know what these numbers are like, stop by the following discussion: "Mercedes Benz M-Class: Prices Paid & Buying Experience". You may be able to get an idea of how much you should pay for this car y looking at posts that were made by other community members who have recently purchased one. If you provide me with this car's full MSRP and an approximate selling price I would be happy to calculate a lease payment on it for you using Mercedes-Benz Credit's actual program.

Car_man
    Host
  • bhavinpabhavinpa Member Posts: 19
    Thanks for the information. The MSRP of the vehical is $56,445 priced with options. The TMV "What others are paying" is $55,336. I wanted to pay about $550 for a 39 month 10,000 per year lease. By taking advantage of the 2000 cash rebate and the leasing special already in play by MB, do you think this is possible?

Thanks,
    Bhavin
    You're very welcome Bhavin. Let's estimate this car's lease payment using the prices that you provided and the new October Mercedes-Benz lease program. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 Sedan without 4Matic with an MSRP of $56,445 and a selling price of $53,336 ($55,336 TMV minus $2,000 lease cash) through Mercedes-Benz Credit right now for 39 months with 10,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $692. As you can see, this is nowhere near the $550 a month that you are looking for. I suspect that you will be able to negotiate a better selling price than Edmunds.com's TMV for this car, which will get closer to it by negotiating a lower selling price, but you are still going to be well over $600 per month for a zero down lease, especially once sales tax is added in (if your state charges it).

Car_man
    Host
  • gold233790gold233790 Member Posts: 183
    Car man....

Received a pretty aggressive quote from a local Mercedes dealer on an '06 E350 4-matic for purchase. I'd like to lease this car, and wanted to know the current MF and residual for 39 months, and either 12k or 15k miles so I could approach them with a fair lease number.

Thanks!
    Hello gold233790. Here is the info that you are looking for. According to the latest information that I have seen, if you were to lease a 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 4-matic through Mercedes-Benz Credit Corp. right now for 39 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00265 and 60%, respectively. Its 12,000 miles per year residual value would be 2% higher. When negotiating your lease on this car, keep in mind that Mercedes-Benz is currently providing dealers with a $2,000 bonus on '05 E350 Sedans that are leased through Mercedes-Benz Credit. This cash allowance will help you to negotiate an attractive capitalized cost.

Car_man
    Host
  • wagon098wagon098 Member Posts: 4
    Looking for same type of deal (39 month, 10000 miles per year), 2006 e350 sedan without 4matic.
    What is the mf and residual for this type of lease?
    Received a online quote (with limited info in the quote) today for e350 with sun roof package, 6 disc changer, and metallic paint. Msrp (estimating is 52720 not including destination charge), residual quoted 33670, 0 down and all fees and taxes rolled in, only first month payment due at delivery for $750 per month. I'm trying to evaluate this deal before I email back to haggle on the selling price.
    Thanks for your help.
    Hi wagon098. If you were to lease a 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 Sedan without 4Matic through Mercedes-Benz Credit's new November lease program for 39 months with 10,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00275 and 63%, respectively. When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take the $3,000 bonus that Mercedes is providing on leases of it through Mercedes-Benz Credit into account. It will help you to negotiate an attractive selling price.

Car_man
    Host
  • birdbirdbirdbird Member Posts: 63
    Hi Car_Man

I understand that the adjusted or gross capitalized cost of a car on a lease is the same as the selling price. On a lease from MB Credit where the money factor and special incentives apparently are in play (like the $3,000.00 cash to dealer?) is it really necessary to negotiate a selling price on a vehicle like an E350 4matic? Is the amount you pay at signing along with the payments always related to the selling price of the vehicle as stated on the lease documents?

And what about this $3000.00 manufacturer to dealer that you mentioned on leases. Have you seen anything that large from MB before or should that not turn any heads?
  • njpaguynjpaguy Member Posts: 55
    Considering both E55 wagon and G500 truck. Can your provide money factors and residual numbers for both? 39mo/10k mi. Thanks.
  • birdbirdbirdbird Member Posts: 63
    Hi Car_man,

Can you help me understand the current lease program, and amount that I would pay if virtually all costs are rolled into the monthly payment, according to the current offer at the Mercedes web site for the 2006 E350 Sedan 4matic (premium package included)?

They are offering the car at 569.00 month for 39 months. As you can see, they want 4,314.00 cash due at signing which includes $2,950 capitalized cost reduction, $759.00 acquisition fee and first month's lease payment of $566.00. Total payments equal $25,936.00. The MSRP is $56,275 less the suggested dealer contribution resutling in a total gross capitalized cost of $51,576.62 as it says there at the web site. Excludes title, taxes, registration, dealer prep, etc. Total monthly payments equal 22,191.00 according to that plan.

My question is this: If I get them to roll all of the costs into the monthly payment (except for $1,266.00 license and first month's payment due at signing) and assuming my local tax rate is 6.6 percent, can you tell me what the monthly payments should be right now on this car based on MB Credit's current program or money factor? I understand that there is a $595.00 turn in fee at the end of the lease which I guess I could pay at the end of the lease or, if you think it's best to include in payments, please go ahead and include it in your calculation.

Also, do you know if Mercedes Credit is more stringent on excess wear and tear than others like Honda Finances, etc.? In other words, if you have some scratches or small dents at the end, is Mercedes known to be tougher and more expensive than, say, Honda Finance or about the same?

Thanks for the wonderful help you provide on this site!
  • govols2govols2 Member Posts: 9
    Carman said in the INfiniti M Forum:

"You're right, the 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 is an outstanding vehicle to lease right now. If I was in the market for a vehicle in this class, I would go with the E350 way before I went with an Infiniti M. You can get a loaded E350 sedan with navigation, AWD, the works for under $500 per month before tax. That's a great deal."

How do I get this deal beacause that is an excellent one? I am asking for details etc.

Thanks,
    David
  • wantmbwantmb Member Posts: 15
    CarMan,

Please help me with this deal on a 2006 E 350 4 matic. $57,790 MSRP with Premium package and lighting package, selling price is $51,200. Tax and tags approx. $2900. $695 per month for 39 mos, 15k miles with $4,000 out of pocket. I am trying to validate the money factor and if this is considered a good lease deal. Selling price I am told is $54,200 - $3,000 rebate. I figure it is $888 over invoice, which I feel is pretty good on this vehicle. Please share your thoughts.
    CarMan,

Please help me with this deal on a 2006 E 350 4 matic. $57,790 MSRP with Premium package and lighting package, selling price is $51,200. Tax and tags approx. $3200. $695 per month for 39 mos, 15k miles with approx $4,000 out of pocket (which includes tax & tags, 1st months payment). I am trying to validate the money factor (what is Nov money factor and residual for 15k and 18k miles?) and if this is considered a good lease deal. Selling price I am told is $54,200 - $3,000 rebate. I figure it is $888 over invoice, which I feel is pretty good on this vehicle. Please share your thoughts.
    Hey birdbird. Any dealer would be more than happy to lease you an E350 at full price, only deducting the $3,000 dealer cash that is available on it right now. However, you definitely will be be paying more than you should be if you do this. The selling prices of leased vehicles, even ones that have cash incentives and special lease programs available on them are absolutely negotiable. In fact, the reason that these incentives are even available is that the car is not selling as well as Mercedes-Benz wants on its own. This means that is selling price is probably even more negotiable than a vehicle that doesn't have any sort of incentives available on it.

At lease signing, consumers are usually only required to pay their vehicle's first month's lease payment, a security deposit equivalent to that payment rounded up to the nearest $25 or $50 increment, the acquisition fee of the bank that they are leasing through (Mercedes-Benz Credit currently charges $795), and any requires state taxes or fees. Consumers usually have the option to have their vehicle's security deposit waived in exchange for a slight increase in the lease money factor that is used to calculate their payment.

The $3,000 dealer cash is an attractive offer, but it definitely is not the highest dealer cash allowance that I have seen on a Mercedes-Benz model. Mercedes has $7,000 dealer cash on a number of 2006 S-Class models already.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you are looking for, njpaguy. If you were to lease a 2006 Mercedes-Benz E550 Wagon through Mercedes-Benz Credit right now for 39 months with 10,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00320 and 58%, respectively assuming that you pay a security deposit and qualify for its top credit tier. The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2005 G500 should be .00320 and 55%.

Car_man
    Host
  • njpaguynjpaguy Member Posts: 55
    Thank you!
    I'd be happy to help you out, birdbird. Let's calculate what the payment would be like on a zero down lease of this car. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 Sedan with 4Matic with an MSRP of $56,275 and a selling price of $51,576.62 through Mercedes-Benz Credit right now for 39 months with 10,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $653. With this deal, at lease signing, you would have to pay your car's first month's payment, a security deposit of $700, and Mercedes-Benz Credit's lease acquisition fee of $795. If you opt to roll the acquisition fee into the cap cost as well, it would increase the lease payment to around $676.

I have never personally leased a vehicle through Mercedes-Benz Credit so I can't comment on its excess wear and tear policy from personal experience. Having said this, most manufacturers' captive finance companies are very reasonable when it comes to evaluating vehicles at lease-end. They will charge lessees for decent sized dents or scratches, but they aren't looking to nickel and dime anyone because that would leave a bad taste in the lessee's mouth and possibly cost their parent company a future sale.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi David. Mercedes-Benz is running a very attractive lease program on the E350 Sedan right now. To get the lease payment that I mentioned in the post that you are referring to, you need to negotiate as attractive a selling price as possible on this car and then take advantage of the special lease program. Specifically, the program provides a $3,000 dealer cash allowance for leases of this car through Mercedes-Benz Credit and a special lease money factor of .00275. Taking advantage of the dealer cash, lowest possible money factor, and negotiating a great selling price should result in the lease payment that you are interested in. If you let me know the the approximate selling price and MSRP of the car that you want, I'd be happy to estimate what its lease payment should be for you.

Car_man
    Host
    I agree, wantmb. $900 over invoice is a reasonable selling price for this car. The one thing that I don't like about the deal that you mentioned is the large amount of money that is due at lease signing. Consumers can and should lease any vehicle that they are interested in without making any sort of capitalized cost reduction. Even sales tax can be rolled into vehicles' lease payments in most instances. I always advise consumers against making any sort of down payment when leasing. I do so for two main reasons. The first is if your vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen during your lease, your insurance company pays off the bank that you were leasing it through and your down payment essentially disappears. The second main reason is that down payments on leased vehicles do nothing to reduce their lease-end purchase prices. So your lease-end purchase option price for this car would be exactly the same, regardless of whether you had put several thousand dollars down, or had made absolutely no down payment at all.

I just calculated what this car's lease payment should be using Mercedes-Benz Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and I came up with a zero down, pre-tax payment of $660. This is a little higher than the payment that you were quoted. The dealer may be marking up this car's buy rate money factor of .00275 to add a little back-end profit to this deal.

Car_man
    Host
    No problem, njpaguy. Good luck in your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks for the input can you break down how you came up with the $660 a month payment. If MSRP is 57790 & selling price is $51200. I understand the money factor is .00275, what is the residual? I'm not able to come up with your figures. Does it include MB $795 aacqusition fee? Please help me with the breakdown
  • Jaynj1Jaynj1 Member Posts: 47
    MBUSA is aggresively advertising lease deals on E350 & 4matic. Dealers are also getting $3000 back from manufacturer. How much can you negotiate with dealer on selling price before you lease. E350 4matic is advertised for 569/month,10000 miles/year & 2900 cap cost reduction.
    Thanks
  • jmjinnjjmjinnj Member Posts: 15
    My friend just leased E500 4Matic with premium package & appearance package($68,000). His lease deal was like this. 1st month payment +Bank fees(895)+Reg.+Document fees=$2200.
    His monthly payments were 750/month (tax included) for NJ for 39 months. How is this deal? Can I do better than this?
  • jmjinnjjmjinnj Member Posts: 15
    Car_Man,
    Could you comment on above deal? I do not have a selling price. But is it a good deal?

Thanks Car_man.
  • sbontheh2osbontheh2o Member Posts: 3
    Car_man

Looking at a 2006 E350, MSRP of $54,465. I assume $3,000 incentive should be applied to cap. cost. Edmiunds has invoice of $50,708. Invoice, less incentive would be $47,508. Allowing $1,500 above invoice (higher than some comments on this thread, but below the Edmunds "what others are paying") would give $49,008 cap cost, nothing down. I have seen the .00275 money factor referenced above. What is the residual on a 39 month lease and what would be the 39 month, 15,000 mile per year lease payment?

Thanks!!
  • us_matrixus_matrix Member Posts: 17
    Hi,

I am ready to lease a E350 in this week and currently MB is offering $3k incentive. Can someone please give me an idea how much my monthly payment going to be based on the following options?

06 E350
    Options: Premium Package & Appearence package
    MSRP: Approx - $58k
    15k miles per year
    36 months lease terms
    0 down

I heard people getting 8k off from MSRP. If i can get 8k off would be around $51k selling price. How much my monthly payment going to be with 0 down?

Thanks in advance!
    Le
  • cwradio1cwradio1 Member Posts: 2
    Car_man

I'm currently in a 2003 e320 and have to roll over 12 month extension or turn in today. So in a jam on timeline.

Spoke with a dealer who has an 06 e350 (not 4matic) with sticker of 58K. He is pricing the vehicle down to 48.5K. locked all costs including .0675% sales tax and 995.00 acquistition cost into lease and qouted 837.00 payment for 39 months and 20,000 miles per year.

I asked about the 3,000 incentive back to dealer, he said that's how he got down to 48.5. Then asked about .00275 money factor and he said he is using.00305 money factor. Does this compute for you?
  • pdogpdog Member Posts: 1
    Picked up a 2006 E350 MSRP $54995 for $46,500 on Monday. Lease breaks down like this: $1750 down, $612 per month for 39 months, Residual of $33,000, Rent charge $8500, 15,000 miles a year. Salesperson said it was a good deal but they always do. My question is does that rent charge seem kind of high? What does Mercedes usually charge?
  • us_matrixus_matrix Member Posts: 17
    Could you tell me where did you get it and who is your sales person? I live in Bay Area and plan to get it very soon. How much drive off in total? $1750 or plus first month etc?

Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
    You can't get individual salesperson information in the forums... Please refer to Rules of the Road on the left hand side of the page... specifically, Rule #6.

However, the name of the dealership, city and state are fine..

Thanks!
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

If MSRP was $54,995 then invoice was about $51,000. Less the $3,000 MB incentive gets you to $47,000. How is the dealer selling a 2006 at or below invoice??? Does MB have a GM type dealer holdback or some other type of after sale compensation to dealer?
    I caclulated lease payment with $54,995 MSRP $46,500 Cap cost $795 MB fee $1750 down 39 months 60% residual .00296 money factor at $554.23. Without tax as I did not know your rate. Dep cost $12,548 Rent $9067.

Sounds like a good deal to me.
  • qdmredqdmred Member Posts: 1
    Local dealer had a lease deal for E350 for $529/mo. He says it will run again in Dec. When the dealers and/or MBUSA are subsidising these cars, is there any room or need to try to negotiate? Or do we just go in and sign on the line?
  • merrill4merrill4 Member Posts: 2
    Please advise on the following deal:

59, 745 MSRP
    57,000 sales price

39 month lease/15,000 per year
    With $4917 down (paying NY sales taxes up front) lease would be $911 per month
    With $2000 down lease would be 1005 per month (including sales tax)

To me, the price seems fair but the lease terms seem too high. What is the current money factor and residual on this vehicle?

Was also offered a single payment option of $35,350. Your thoughts would be most appreciated.
  • eclassbuyereclassbuyer Member Posts: 6
    E350 with premium package:
    MSRP: 53,445
    Sale price: 46,8000
    Miles: 15,000/ year
    39 months
    Upfront: $2000 (includes 1st months, and security fee, no tax)
    monthly: 695/month x 39 months (includes tax)
    MF: 0.00275
    RV: 60% (32,067)
  • 55amg55amg Member Posts: 1
    Just wanted to see if this is a good deal although I feel like it wasn't since I did a big "no-no" in trading my ML 320 2002 for this. Here is the terms of the lease:

24 months
    15K miles/year
    $17,500 Trade in value for ML
    PLUS $8000.00 check (total 25K)on a 2yr
    1 pay program
    $57737.00 Gross Cap Cost
    PLUS tax, license, doc fees = $61450.00
    2 year 1 pay
    Money factor of .000314
    residual value after 2
    years of $43034.00

Also on the contract it did not reflect any adjusted cap cost including my trade-in- allowance because the dealer said it was on a 2 year 1 pay. It means they are getiing my money up front and does not make sense to do any cap cost adjustment...I'm kinda confuse but would appreciate any expert info you guys might have. Thanks for your time. :confuse:
  • jimdukecenterjimdukecenter Member Posts: 1
    looking at E350 with Premium package and leather/wood steering wheel (MSRP $54995) . Dealer asking $50301 for car. I look at NADA invoice for this car and see $50558. If the $3000 rebate that MB Credit is giving is true it would seem to me that $50301 asking price is high. Would it be reasonable to offer $49000. With this price,and no down payment I would expect to pay $845 ACQ and Doc fee plus first month payment. He using money factor of .00275 and residual of 0.63. This figures out to be $$630.59 for 39 months. Does this sound like a doable deal in N. Texas?
  • macdadmacdad Member Posts: 75
    Sorry for the multiple questions-

I am somewhat confused after reading some of the posts.When does the $3000 incentive kick in. Is it right off the top of MSRP or after negotiating the price which could bring the selling price below invoice.

What is the MF and Res. on a two year, 12000 mile lease assuming ability to qualify for best terms.

Is there additional discount for a one pay
This discussion has been closed.