Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• mhinsonmhinson Posts: 2
    I was just offered the below deal. Any feedback will be appreciated:

2012 E350 P1 Sport and MSRP $55,265
    Cap Cost: $47,750
    Residual: 64%
    MF: .00169
    Orig: $795
    Tax: 8.25%
    Payment: $578.25 including tax
    $1,250 Drive off

I think it is pretty good.

Thanks for your feedback!
  • deenxdeenx Posts: 16
    We need to know the term and the mileage to assess your deal. Also, did you receive USAA discount? Trade-in?
  • mhinsonmhinson Posts: 2
    This is a 33 month 10K mile a year lease. I don't know what the other discount is?

Thanks!
  • nyc_sethnyc_seth Posts: 7
    Anyone know promos, residuals and mf for may?
    Assuming 24mo is still sweet spot.

Looking to renew my current e350 lease.

Thanks in advance!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi nyc_seth. Mercedes-Benz Finance's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 E350 Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00150 and 65%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • crobar1crobar1 Posts: 7
    How about for the 2012 coupes? Also any idea when 2013 's come out and when next change in bet style will be? I have a lease up in 2 months so wondering if it may be better to wait?
  • woodyduwoodydu Posts: 3
    Hello all
    I just got back from dealer and am looking at an E550 lease.
    The MSRP is 73,870 including the 875 dest and deliv fee.
    My "negotiated" price (I did not do any haggling, just got their initial offer, was 68,662.

36 month lease.
    Only given 59% residual of MSRP (63% of negotiated)
    with a money factor of .00240 (approx 5.76%)
    Maintainence agreement of $805
    Advanced payments (first month payment) of 1096.93
    Upfront charges (not sure what this includes, again, only a cursory offer) of 1206.15
    12K miles per year.

Does this seem high for a 36 month lease with a payment of almost 1100 per month?
    should I try for a higher residual value and lower money factor?
    would love to hear some thoughts, I am new to this!
    thanks!
    Woody
  • realralfyrealralfy Posts: 2
    Car_man:

I would appreciate some info please....

My wife and I are looking to get 2 new E550's (1 cabriolet and 1 sedan) soon, but not in the same deal....we could do either one first...

We are interested in taking European Delivery of one of them and we are open to which 550 we take Euro Delivery of...

I understand that the Euro Delivery gives us a 7% discount and the destination charge is waived. I also understand that there are some other things included in the Euro Delivery like accommodations, taxi's, lunch, etc....

My question here is do we qualify for any additional incentives? My company allows me to participate in the Executive Allowance Program, We are USAA members, I am a Costco member also. Can any of these be stacked on on top of the Euro Delivery Discount? Can we use the CAP, Loyalty, or Conquest Cash on top of the Euro Delivery Discount? Would it be unreasonable to ask the dealer for a further discount? By the way, we currently own a BMW and a Mercedes, don't know if any of that makes a difference...

To complicate matters, we may have to take a 2013 since we are not looking to go to Germany until late July/early August.....

Sorry for so many questions and many thanks...
    Tyler
  • gexogexo Posts: 33
    I asked the guys who I leased my vehicle from, with the same msrp they offered me for $66,500.00 2 thousand cheaper...
  • healinghealing Posts: 2
    I leased an E350 4Matic Monday and the MF was .00235. The residual after 33 months was 65% of MSRP with 10,000 miles. MSRP $62,550 the agreed upon value was $55,700. The residual seems fine but the money factor seems high. I leased the car and I like it. Maybe next time I will buy. The transaction is so much more complicated when you lease. Caveat emptor.
  • just got back from dealer want to lease an E350. It was a great experience thanks to this forum. Salesman could not have been nicer he was upfront and honest. The deal was 500.00 over invoice. Residual 67% and the money factor was .00126. This is for 24 months with 12,000 miles. That seems like a reasonable deal oh and the conquest program takes off another 3000.00. Now the problem there are no 2012s left that match my order. You cannot place an order for 2012s any longer. So Iam going to place an order for a 2013 which can be done now with delivery around late july. I sure hope conquest money and the MF are still the same when car comes in. :)
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi crobar1. Mercedes is not currently providing any lease support on the 2012 E350 Coupe. As a result, if you were to lease one through Mercedes-Benz Finance you would have to use its standard lease money factor and a residual value of 58% (for 36-months, 15,000 miles per year.

I'm not sure when the 2013 E Coupes will be out. I don't think that it will be in the next two months, but again I'm not positive.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • robertw477robertw477 Posts: 179
    What kind of numbers were they quoting for the monthly price? I am surprised they dont try to get the car you want from another dealer. Dealers swap cars all the time. They might try to up the price for you on the 2013. I have seen that happen with other car brands (cant comment on MB) They always say they have big sales backed up and they want much hgiher. That is what Lexus does around me.
  • Hi robert yes we searched every dealership inventory and the ports and the ships enroute. And the order banks are closed for 2012s. So no choice but to order 2013 As i want diamond white metallic and black leather which no dealer will order as an inventory car. Iam going to dealer tomorrow to place my order.Yes the price is probably going to go up as Iam ordering without knowing the price of the car. But Iam still only going to pay 500.00 over invoice. So i think thats a good deal. It is the M/F that i hope stays as low as it is right now.
  • dlitdlit Posts: 1
    Hey Car_man,

I live in Cook County, IL. I'm trying to lease a E350 Coupe, 4matic, P1, and appearance package, MSRP of $59,165, with the $3k conquest. 24 or 36 months with 7500 miles.

What should my all in lease payment be (0 down, taxes and all fees included, except for 1st months + DMV)? What's the MF/Residual?

I was going thru the other posts and other people have been getting it in the $600's. The best price I could find is for $750, but that was from an out of state leasing company that has to ship the car. Local dealers are quoting me $820 per month.
  • nyc_sethnyc_seth Posts: 7
    I have 9 months left on my lease and MB will forgive 4 which means any negative equity gets rolled into new lease quotes. I'm still being quoted great rates but I'd like to wait until I have no negative equity to get an even better deal. I'm worried about 2012 inventory dwindling and being forced into a 2013 which could cost more (higher msrp and weaker incentives). Any insight as to 2012 June rates and 2013 pricing/rates?

Quote:
    33mo/12k lease
    e350W4 / P1/ Palladium / Sport / AMG Wheels / Rear Spolier / Split Seats

MSRP $60,085
    Cap Cost $51,874
    Residual 62%
    MF .00116
    Tax 7.375%
    Payment $601 (includes tax)
    Drive Off $900 (first month and dmv transfer fee)

Once I roll in my negative equity (5 months at $748 each), the payment goes up to $727.

Shame to pay for 2 cars for the first 5 months! But worried that if I wait 5 months, the 2013 will run more than $727 anyway. Thoughts?

Thanks,

Seth
    2012 E350 COUPE P2 Appearance Pack Spoiler Lane Assist Maintenance

Sign & Drive 760 a month (0 down no inceptions payment not for a month)

Is this a good deal?
  • ghstudioghstudio Posts: 920
    edited May 2012
    sorry...but not enough information to even guess if it's a good deal....for example, how many months, how many miles per year?

Why the urgency??? if the dealer is creating the time pressure with a "deal is only good today" then tell them to fly a kite....

what's the money factor and the residual?

Does that price include taxes (what %) price include taxes?

Is maintenance included...if not, why not?
    edited May 2012
    Price includes taxes (7%) its 36 months/ 10K a year and includes maintenance..

Not a deal breaker but limited cars with that color/set up.

Dont know MF/Residual..more concerend about payment

MSRP was 61405
  • dl3401dl3401 Posts: 1
    Where are you located?

your deal is better than one i was offered on MSRP 60585, 36 months / 10K yr / 61% residual / no maintenance / approx $4400 down incl first payment of $746
This discussion has been closed.