Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Hello All-
    Considering leasing my wife an '08 E350 Can some one please post what the Residual and Money Factor on 48- 60 Month Lease 15K miles/yr lease is wih the Summer of Love Sales Event is in So. California is right now. I noticed alot of you were expecting a drop in 08 that didnt happen. I was cnsidering getting the 08 C-Class but for the same amount we get E Class.

Thanks
    j-
  • Hi Car Man,
    I am interested in a lease on an e350 4matic. Do you have the money factor and residual for October. I am in NY and am looking for 12k a year, any term.
    Thanks
  • 2008 E350 4 Matic with AMG rims.

$59,705 MSRP
    $8200 Down Payment

$650 month/27 Months/18,000 miles per year.

Is this a good deal? Lease guide had it priced at $565.00
  • Hey Car Man:

I would also appreciate having the latest lease rates (residuals and tier 1 money factors) for an E350 2wd, with 10K miles and preferrably a 27 - 36 month term. Thanks in advance!
  • jyeh74jyeh74 Posts: 10
    I'm in the bay area (SF) and I was quoted about $800-900 for :

2008 E350
    Sports Package
    P2 package (navi, keyless go, bi-xenons)
    Fold down seats
    ipod
    wood steering wheel

MSRP about $56k (Invoice about $52,998)
    They said they would go down to $53-54k

15k miles per yr
    39 month lease
    0 down (drive off around $1100)

I have seen people with similiar leases and minimal down (maybe $1-2k) around $550-650 monthly. Are they just kidding with me? I have above 750 FICO too.
  • gnozekgnozek Posts: 2
    I just picked up my new 2008 E350 Sport w/ P1, Ipod and headlamp washers. I live in NJ.
    MSRP $54,610

15K miles/yr
    27 month lease
    $2400 drive off
    $669 month

I thought this was good deal.
  • peterm5peterm5 Posts: 11
    Was quoted a 2008 E350 4 Matic Sport package w/p1, Ipod, burl walnut, headlamp washer and sunroof for:
    total msrp: $56,410 This is in northern NJ mercedes dealer

$549/month
    27 month lease
    $2,956 drive off
    12k miles/yr

Please let me know if this is a good deal. Thanks..
  • Does the $2956 include tax? If so, at what rate?
    Yes tax, title, registration, 1st month included. The money factor is .00062 and the residual is 67%. This is for a 27 month lease at 12k/yr. $549 a month. Total drive off is $2956.00. NJ tax rate is 7%. I am about to pull the trigger someone please let me know if this is a good deal? Thanks in advance for any help.
  • nkf2008nkf2008 Posts: 52
    all the local leasing companies here in brooklyn ny have that deal and no matter who i call they all pushing the e350's.
    this is the deal, they all have a coupon for them which saves you money, but they all make you buy it.
    I was offered this car with just 2000 out of pocket, that includes the DMV fees, taxes, and first month payment, something like that.
    499.00 a month, for 27 months.
    P1 package / Nav / wood, all of that.

If you dont want to put anything down, and just pay a 1st month fee and DMV, taxes rolled into the payment, its something like 550, or 565, loosely, the dealer was jawing away but i wasnt to keen on the numbers he was throwing at me.

They also told me that the C300/C350 is going to be similarly priced next month, will see. ;)
    But that deal for that car is not a 4matic... I called and asked..
  • td_njtd_nj Posts: 10
    PeterM5 -

FWIW, and this isn't strictly apples-to-apples, but it may make you feel better about pulling the trigger: in May, I got my '07 (with p1, panor. roof, wood), no downpayment (i.e., no cap cost reduction), 10k mi, 36 mo., for $630 at Catena/Union. At the time, no one else was coming close to that.

Good luck.
    What was your drive off payment? Also did yours come with all weather mats? Thanks for your reply.
  • I am confused by your use of a money factor of .00062. The stated lease rates for Mercedes Oct. 2007 on MBworld.org show .00185 on a 24 month. Can you explain how you come up with that factor and do you know if this deal is strictly up north as I am in Florida?
    Thats the money factor they used here in northern NJ. Call up Prestige Mercedes and ask for Keith Deyoung for the deal.
    The salesperson here in the bay told me that for the rest of the year, the payments arent gonna get better. Because residuals are going down and money factor is going up. I think he just wants to close the deal for Oct. because I heard Dec. is the best time to lease.
  • analawanalaw Posts: 3
    We got a 2008 E350 4matic, P1, for a 27 months lease, 12,000 miles a year, for $550 a months and $1300 (includes fees and first months payment)we got it in Brooklyn NY and are picking the car up on Tuesday, I was wondering if its a good deal or if we could have done better? Any feedback would be much appreciated.
    It's a great deal if that is what u got. What dealer did you use? Because I called all the leasing companies in brooklyn new york too and none of them had that deal. Like grand prix leasing etc etc. What's the name of the leasing company? Whats the msrp on your car and money factor/residual on your lease? Also the acq fee and 1st month payment is more 1300 already not counting your title and registration. Seems kinda fishy if u ask me. Unless you can post the leasing company name and number then I think it sounds too good to be true.
  • analawanalaw Posts: 3
    Originally we found our about the deal from a leasing company, but it was $2500 down, we went to sovereign mercedes(its not a leasing co its a dealership, and they already had a $1000 deposit from us because initially we were going to get the c-class) and they were able to beat that deal by offering $1600 down and $550 a month. We signed the papers and were waiting for the car (in silver), they called us back and said that if we would take the car in flint (which is a dark grey) they would drop another $300. (these prices include tax and first month payment) we are picking it up this week and hope we got a good deal.
  • We just leased a 2008 E350 4matic (MSRP $56010), P1: Premium I , 333 Sport Package and iPod Integration Kit for 27 months, 10K miles/year, for $460/month including tax with a total of $1500 out of pocket(which includes fees and first months payment) from Detroit Michigan using a DCX emp. deal.

Any comment would be much appreciated if this sounds like a good deal or not?
    That is dirt cheap. With my $56k msrp e350 with P2 package and parktronic and wood steering wheel, 33 month, $1250 out of pocket and 15k miles/yr, they want $699/month.
  • You need to understand that the DCX deals are employee deals and I am not sure who can get them. It would make sense that they are available to employees family members, etc. but maybe salespeople can squeeze some non-family deals through.

ANYBODY HAVE NOVEMBER RESIDUALS AND MONEY FACTORS YET???
  • Does the $460 include sales tax? Are you an employee of DCX or do you have a relative that is selling you the car? Either way that sounds like a sweet deal. I would go for it.
  • Yes, $460 includes %6 sales tax for MI.
    Geting the DCX deal was simple :D pay $350 cash to salesman (Shhhss this is secret don't tell anyone) and get the DCX number that's what I did...
  • Anybody have any info on lease rates for the diesel? I am not looking for residuals, etc. but actual experiences by people who leased one. Availability looks slim, which may offset the fuel savings over a 27 month lease.
  • mikermiker Posts: 15
    I was at dealership today and they have a crazy program going for the e350. Listen to these numbers is it possible. E350 sport AWD with p1 package 1600 out of pocket which include first payment. 24 months ! 589 per month which include TAXes 12 k per year additional 40 bucks if you want 15 k.. its a 56,000 car I may do it really sporty looking nice car
  • Where is it located?
  • Sounds too good. I tried to lease same car her in St louis was not even close $$ Can you give more details?
  • mikermiker Posts: 15
    that's what I was thinking but the dealer here in NJ said the program just came out for Nov last month the same car was leasing in the mid to high 7's and over the summer in the low eights. I saw the paper work on the deal he did the morning I came in... They hit the customers CC for 1600 the paperwork said 589.00 per month 24 months 12k per month... They would not give me a copy of the deal talking to other dealersships in the area they said there is about 1500 bucks missing in the downpayment with this deal but other than that the numbers are close...I assume all dealers have some leg room to move cars Not sure what to do lease is up this month kinda want to see what the infiniti 08 m35 and m45 looks like before i decide on what to do I want to stay in the high five low six range per month..The E with the AMG package looks really nice however compared to some of the others in the price range lacks a little power for a mid size
  • 1500 bucks would add about $45 /month to your pmt. Still not bad for a 56k Mercedes. Still think payment is closer to $700+ tax. I have a lease up this month too. Also looking at Audi A6. Coming off a VW Touareg lease and get $1500 loyalty credit for VW/Audi lease. List on A6 like $54k looking at $675/mth.. Better money factor at Audi Vs Mercedes less then 1% interest for 36 months vs almost 2% for the Benz
This discussion has been closed.