Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• dinomandinoman Posts: 56
    you should be able to get another 2000 off msrp. Call around or email other dealers before you sign the deal.
  • snow26snow26 Posts: 24
    CARMAN:

Can you tell me the 36 or 39 month residual and money factor on an E350 wagan with 15,000 miles per year? Are there any incentives on this car? conquest cash? Much thanks.
  • Car Man
    I am in the Dallas TX area and about to pull the trigger on a 2013 Mercedes E350 Sedan.
    I feel as though there is another $2000.00 or so the dealership can take off from the sticker.
    I am being told this is their bottom line, they won't go any lower. Can you take a look at my deal and tell me your thoughts? BTW, thank you for all your help in these forums. You are the man!

MSRP is $56,555
    Sale Price is $52,240
    I am getting a $1500 conquest discount because I have an Infiniti. This $1500 is included in their discount.
    So the dealership is really only discounting the car by $2815.00

24 month lease
    Payment is $586.66 per month
    10k per year ( I wanted 12k, they are saying we are way off with cost)
    Total Uprfront Down is $2632.00

Texas makes you pay the sales tax of 6.25% on the price of car, not payment.
    They have Tax Credits right now covering 4.75% of the tax.

Total down cash including the 1.5% sales tax remainder and aquistion fees and doc fees is:
    $2632.00

Residual is 72%
    Money Factor is .00120

Is this a good deal? Is the money factor right?
    I am seeing others online getting $8-$9k off MSRP. The dealerships here in Dallas are saying this is just not possible. I feel as though there is more room to haggle....

Thank you!
  • hey killerrides,

I too am in the Frisco area of DFW and about to execute on a deal very soon. Are you at liberty to tell us what dealer / sales person and more about the tax credit that is making your tax rate only 1.5% instead of the 6.25% in TX?

Thanks
    markemarkee
  • There are just 3 here in DFW. All of them are willing to do the tax credits if you ask. I am going to do the deal in Plano. What kind of deal do you have?
  • hey killerrides,

I would like to connect with you offline to discuss. I am on mbworld.org with the same handle. Want to PM me on there?

Thanks
    markemarkee
  • Killerrides and markemarkee:

I live in the Allen area. I am also looking at a lease for the E350. My last two leases have been a BMW 5 series, but I am looking for a change. I have leased 5 different cars now and have always received full tax credits, is this something MB dealers just won't do? I also was thinking the dealer had at least $2,000 more to work with. I don't believe in putting money down on a lease other than the first month payment. Could you share your dealer or your final deal. Thanks.
  • Hey Freeze14, thanks for the note....I am in the Allen area too.

I am in my busy season, but close to pulling the trigger...just waiting for month end(s) when negotiation is most favorable. I cannot speak for MB tax credits, but i have done them too on other leases for other manufacturers. (this might be a Texas thing only, maybe other posters here can clarify?)

If you want to ping me, please do so via PM on mbworld, we can collaborate offline...on things like price, etc.

Since I have learned so much from this forum, i want to pay it forward by sharing my experience from my deal when it is compete.

Thanks
    Markemarkee
  • I am reading all these discussions, somehow not getting if there is a way to get a better deal near fremont, ca for E350 then what is there on deal websites. I see on their website 579 a month for 30 months with 4549 upfront plus tax and fee due at signing.
    can you help me get a ballpark idea as to what will be good lease amount, plus initial deposit. I talked to a dealer, he keeps saying this is all they can do. I think residual value is about 35K.
    Is it possible to get a 36 months lease.
  • sergeymsergeym Posts: 262
    Your friendly MB dealer should be able to do better, around $2K better, I would say.
  • Hello Car_Man,

I am looking at both Jaguar XF's and E350's. For the E350, would you please provide me with the following rates for November?

2012 E350 Sedan (not AWD) - 24, 30 and 36 month leases at 10K miles/year
    2013 E350 Sedan (not AWD) - 24, 30 and 36 month leases at 10K miles/year

Also, would you be able to share any rebates/incentives being offered for both model years? Conquest cash, dealer cash, etc?

I am hoping that Mercedes is getting aggressive with lease rate for the holiday season since I've heard BMW will be.

Thanks in advance for your help.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    edited November 2012
    Hi z4maudioman. Mercedes-Benz Financial's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for 24-month lease of a 2013 E350 Sedan with 10,000 miles per year are .00121 and 72% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The money factors for 30- and 36-month leases of this car are the same, but the residual values would be 66% and 61%.

The numbers for the 2012 model are .00127 / 69%, .00127 / 61% and .00127 / 52%.

Mercedes-Benz is running its "Winter Event" right now, featuring $4,000 dealer cash on 2013 E Sedans.

The 2012 model has $2,250 Customer Advocacy certificates out there.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • What are the deals and rates on 2013 e550 coupes? Thank you
  • Carman,

How does a USAA discount further reduce the cost of the vehicle? Does the Mercedes dealer get any incentives to honor those??
  • Hello Car_man, thanks for the info on the MF and residuals for 24, 30 & 36 months @ 10K miles.

Can you please tell us the MF & residuals for 12K & 15K miles for the same terms as above for the 2013 e-class sedan?

Many thanks..Markemarke.
  • Thank you Car_Man,

Very helpful. Do you know if Mercedes is offering Conquest Cash this month? I'm currently a BMW owner, so it would apply to me if they are. If so, how much are they offering and can it be combined with the $4000 dealer cash?

Thank you so much for your help.

Shaam
  • Car Man:

You helped me before and hopefully now too. Can you tell me the November top tier money factor and 24 month/12K miles/yr residual on a 2013 E class bluetec diesel.

Thanks,

Chalkie 1
  • I have no idea about rates and residual values etc , i am a moron when it comes to this stuff :)

My credit is top tier and i need to lease E350 2013 ,,for two to 3 years

Anyone can tell me how much i should pay down and per month ? Just keep it simple

I am looking for 10k per year mileage

Thanks
  • CarMan or Killerrides - Can you please explain the 4.75% in tax credits for Texas.

I am getting a 36/36K quote from a dealer for a $53000 car and cant understand why the payment is 823 a month for zero down.

My math tells me at 6.25% tax it should be not more than 720 a month.

Regards,
  • delta737hdelta737h Posts: 603
    edited November 2012
    Hello gorlomi,

I'm not CarMan or killerrides but I can explain the TX 4.75% tax credit. In Texas, the lessor is responsible for sales tax payments. Some, if not all, TX dealerships can offer, at their discretion, a TX sales tax credit of 4.75%. This means that customers would effectively pay 1.50% sales tax levied on the selling price of the car instead of paying the normal TX sales tax rate of 6.25%. So, if the selling price is $53,000, then you would only pay $795.00 (1.5% x $53,000) instead of $3,312.50 (6.25% x $53,000).

For more information, you might want to call the TX Department of Motor Vehicles at (800) 252-1382.

Hope this helps.

John
    The AutoLeaseGeek
This discussion has been closed.