Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Markemarkee:

Did you ever do you deal? I am looking hard at it now. However, I am dealing with a sales who really doesn't want to do deals similar to those on this board. I am not sure what board you wanted me to send you a PM at.
  • Congrats! Your deal sounds very good, can you share the exact details again, like package & what the cost was for you? Thanks.

My location is east coast & I for sure would need 4matic.......
    Currently leasing a Eclass and want something more fun, but looks like I would have to revert back to Eclass.
  • Desire to lease 2013 MB E350C. First time to lease an automobile. I am in east Texas. Excellent credit. This is the deal they offered me: PO2 Premium Package - Wheel Locks - Rear Spoiler - 318 Wood Trim Package - 321 Appearance Package - 993 Lane Tracking Package - 36 months - 12,000 miles per year - MSRP less $1000 ($60,435 plus TTL) - $5000 down - $811.00 monthly payment. This is not a good deal at all. Invoice is $57199. How does the $4000 dealer cash work? Isn't the $5000 down pure profit? Please help? Also, how do the security deposits work?
    Thanks
  • KarKat,

That is a BIG NO on the worst deal, checkout socalgirl deal on the previous messages, that is a good deal....

Tell this dealer 'no way jose' & that he is insulting you for pricing it so horribly!
  • puripuri Posts: 16
    this is really bad... i just leased a 2013 with P01 with MSRP of 60660 and with 1900 at inception (incl first month), i ended up with 589/month...
    yes i had a benz earlier so there was some incentive built in... but you should be able to get the same/similar deal. I am in the east coast.
  • That is a horrible deal. From prices I have seen here and from a quote I got on a E250 with P1. First rule- never ever do a cap cost reduction on a car (its a scam) Sometimes a lease like that is called a fleece.

I think you ty some other dealers or a lease broker.
  • Dear Ratlow,
    I am also in the market to buy a 2013 Cabrio....do you mind sharing what packages were included and what was the MSRP and finally what did you pay over the invoice of the car? :confuse:
    What incentives were available? I would really appreciate your input!
    How do you like the car?Thanks again!
  • Thank you Double006!!!
  • $44997.94 is the price the cap came to
  • MSRP was $57905, blk/blk, P1 Pkg, 18" AMG wheel and steering wheel pkg, keyless go, rear spoiler, comfort box, I think that is it! The cap was brought down to $47999.94.
  • Sorry it was $47999.94 not the previous one. Got my #'s confused, hahaha
  • robertw477robertw477 Posts: 179
    edited November 2012
    I was just offered the same car as you with a cost basis of 62K (gas or bluetec)for about $100.00 less a month from a south fla broker based on a single pay lease.

Rob
  • rrw4rrw4 Posts: 3
    Rob, many miles per year on the lease you negotiated?
    Are dealers charging Regional advertising fees on leases and how much is it?
  • Socalgirl,

Quick question, I spoke to dealer today and she said impossible on the pricing you got....of course I am not surprised by her response.

Although is a $61,700 MSRP invoice $58,000 after winter event she is giving it to me at $54,000

monthly is $605

what do you think the pricing should be?

On a side note, I know it's a long shot, but would it be possible to share a copy of your contract WITHOUT your name and personal information, meaning you can block it out, this salesperson said ask your friend for a copy of the contract...

I told her she is crazy for asking me to ask you, but I figured I would at least try....

Either way, would love your feedback as this winter event will last only for 2-3 more days....

Th@nks a million.

- Double006
    double006,

How many miles per year on your lease? What will be your drive off payment?
  • Dear all,

I am also in the market to buy a 2013 E350 Cabrio....with the premium 2, appearance package, spoiler, lane assist, parktronic, wood trim etc. The MSRP comes to $71,740.
    Invoice is $67,740. Offer is 65K and for a 36mo lease with 10K miles per year with zero down, 3 year maintenance inclded the monthly payment is $1060 with tile and taxes included per state requirement. I can putdown first months payment and an additional 2000$ and the mo payment will become 990$ :confuse:
    Any thoughts?
  • Greetings steadydeals. Mercedes-Benz Financial's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 E350 Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00121 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '13 E350 Coupe are .00160 and 58%.

Mercedes-Benz is providing $4,000 Winter Event Certificates on the '13 E-Class right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi ratlow. Mercedes-Benz Financial's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 E350 Cabriolet with 12,000 miles per year are .00160 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Still working at lease deal on the E350C. 24 months, 12000 per, MSRP $61,435, selling price $58000, no trade, $62,010 total, $1431 due at signing, $1157 monthly pay.
    Are the deals that much better on the sedans? What am I missing?
This discussion has been closed.