Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Just deal with Mercedes Benz Financial which is going to be the best structured deal pricewise anyway. I have not seen any brokers underwriting with anyone other than MB Financial. Funny you should note that. I dont think a single person here has dealt with any other underwriter.
  • MB E 350 4Matic
    P1 Package
    AMG Sport Package
    MSRP 59,125
    Selling Price 50,871
    24 Month Lease
    10K Mile/year

Price 532/Month

1st Month, DMV, Doc Fee due at signing which came out to about 930. Ended up going through a lease broker. Lease was through Mercedes. Love the new car :P
  • sarrsarr Posts: 5
    Which lease broker did you use?
  • I've used these forums for a long time, so I wanted to share the deal I got yesterday, mostly in part to the information here:

2013 E350 Sedan
    2 yr lease, 10K mi/yr
    MSRP $57,355 (basically just P1 package, with fold down seats and comfort box)
    Cap Cost $49,835 (incl. Acquisition Fee and Full Maintenance Pkg)
    Monthly Payment = $448.77 + Tax
    Downpayment: 1st months payment and DMV Fees

I think this is a screaming deal, and it's not much more than leasing a fully loaded V6 Accord. They charged me a $1,095 Acq Fee, which I think is $300 more than usual, but they were well within my range, so I figured I wouldn't press it. I'm normally a BMW guy, but at these prices, I'll be an MB guy for a while! Actually, the car is very refined with a great balance of power, handling and ride comfort. Thanks fellow forum contributors for your help!
  • rastmrastm Posts: 8
    Wow that's an awesome deal. Was this a 4matic ?
  • No, just a RWD
  • BTW, I had multiple quotes in Northern CA for $10,000-$10,500 off MSRP on a P1-equipped e350, so I would not settle for ~$9000 off! Of course, there is plenty of competition here in NorCal, so I don't know about other parts of the country.
  • pete96pete96 Posts: 13
    Hi
    You been very helpful, I got from Nj Dealer
    E350matic
    P-1
    Panaromic roof
    Zero down for $650 month
    795 bank fee
    239 doc fee
    150 mvd
    Can I do better? I did't sign anything yet!!!
    Please advise. Thank you.
  • Pete96,

Dude, I just closed on my deal

MSRP: $60, 515
    Invoice: $57,041
    NEGOTIATED SALE PRICE: $51,195

Money Factor: .00111 With Auto Pay
    Res.: 71

Plus 2 Year Maintenance and NJ taxes included

OUTOFPOCKET: $763
    Monthly: $540

12k miles / 24 Months

Real #'s and a closed deal

Hope this helps.

- Double006
  • Ok, so I bought a new E3504Matic today and am getting the car Monday, my brother would like to buy my car. Has anyone ever bought back their leased car after lease end? If so, please advise what I should be looking for....

Thank you.
  • expoguide1expoguide1 Posts: 15
    edited December 2012
    Adding in a data point from my transaction earlier today in NoVa:
    E350 4Matic
    MSRP - 59795 (P1, Spoiler, Key Less Go, Split Seats)
    Selling Price - 49795
    Acq - 1095 (this is 300 more then the standard) - rolled into payment
    2 Year Maintaince - 619 - rolled into payment
    Taxes - $1500 - Rolled into Payment
    Tags - 44 rolled into payment
    2 year 12k mile
    .71 residual
    .00121 money factor
    Total at signing 582 (1st month + 22 registration)
    Payment 563
  • Great deal!

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• can you let me know what dealer in NJ gave you this price?
  • NJ12345

Not sure if you are asking me or Pete96, if you are asking me I can share the name of the dealer & the guys name only problem is you have to close by tomorrow, as the promotional offer expires 12/31/2012.

Share you email and I'll respond...

- Double006
  • I'm in NJ and tomorrow I am picking up from a dealer in PA a 2012 E350 4matic with 13k miles on it for $46.5k + tax and fees. It has a sport package and P1. The car is MB certified and has 12 months additional warranty and up to 100k miles. Do you guys think it's a good deal?
  • Doubleoo6

I am in CT but may be willing to drive to NJ for the deal. Can you please email me dealer/salesperson info? Thanks in advance.

Is your car 4matic?
  • You, is there a way to send email direct vs. sharing with the whole post.
  • Your personal security is important to us, so please do not post your email address in a message.

You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post last names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Smartfanatics & NJ1234

- Dealer is in NYC
    - yes it is a E3504Matic Sedan, P1, Sport Package, Keyless Go, Rear folding seat, etc.

$540/monthly w/$760 out of pocket for car with Msrp: $60,515

I can gladly connect you with the guy, How do I email you? It says private....

Thanks.

- Double006
  • Smartfanatics & NJ1234,

Being that clock is ticking you before the promo ends....here is the dealers info. and salesperson's name.

Dealer: Mercedes of Manhattan
    Salesperson: Adam W.
    TELL HIM YOU WERE REFERRED BY: Jason

Also, if you can share your first name I can personally email him about you going to him.....

Suggestion: CALL NOW AND START THE PROCESS Winter event ends 12/31/2012(I think?)

DON'T SHARE this blog information, don't want dealers to be on this ....Goodluck!

- Double006
This discussion has been closed.