Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• ghstudioghstudio Posts: 913
    edited August 2013
    hopefully, you bought the mercedes maintenance package as part of the lease. The full price is considered an option on the car so you actually only pay a small amount for all of the services which, on a mercedes lease, are required to be done.

Sounds like a good deal....

My local dealer is playing games....who is your dealer...I might just do an internet buy of an e550.
  • Contact Frank at MB Chicago. He highly recommended the maint. Pkg, which we did get. He was super helpful and made it easy for us.
  • Wow, I'm really glad I live in California then.... these are the quotes I got from my dealer at Rusnak Arcadia

2014 E350 RWD
    - Lighting Package
    - Sports Styling Package
    - Rear Spoiler
    - Sport Wood/ Leather Steering Wheel
    - Illuminated Door Sill
    - Premium 1
    - Elec Trunk Closer
    - Split Folding Rear Seat
    - Pano Roof
    - Active Multicontour Driver Seat
    - Driver Assistance Package
    - Parking Assist

MSRP $ 68,845
    DOWN: 0$
    Monthly Payment on a 36 month lease: $520
  • Sounds good (almost impossible), but that's a RWD car. Nobody wants those in Chicago. They're useless here. Did you have a trade?
    could you give us miles per year...money factor and residual. It would help those of us trying to negotiate our deals.
  • pete96pete96 Posts: 13
    Can anyone point me to a dealer wit h no money down 550 a month or better. Thank you.
    you should be able to get that price on the new diesel e350 when it comes out next month (?)....it will have a higher residual than the gas car and it will be the lowest price E. Of course it depends on your credit rating, how you want the car equipped, and of course which e.
  • sibra74sibra74 Posts: 7
    Just pulled the triger on a 2014 E350 Sport P1 Package w/Flat bottom 3-spoke sport steering wheel, 18-inch AMG twin 5-spoke alloy wheels, comfort box

MSRP: $57,725
    Sale Price: $49,255
    27 Month Lease
    $1650 down (includes 1st pmt.)
    10K Miles a Year
    Monthly Pmt: $494 + tax

This was the best deal I could find. Most dealers are not willing to give the buy rate Money Factor, but these guys were.

Only thing I am worried about is the allotted miles. I know I will go over, but a friend told me to never pre pay upfront for miles. Hopefully with the deal that I got, I won't be upside on what I owe versus what the car is worth at the end of the lease. I normally sell my leases at the end, but this is my first MBZ, so I'm not sure what to expect.
  • hbtrojanhbtrojan Posts: 10
    That's an awesome deal. Can you provide more details e.g. sales price, money factor, is the monthly payment and down payment inclusive of all taxes, fees, etc.

Who did you work with at Rusnak? I'm in LA and looking for a similar car.
  • Hi,

Can the knowledgeable please comment on this deal. Can it be beat? I had a 2013 but some flash floods in Vegas resulted in the totaling of the car; too bad for me:

Sale Price 56,634
    Acquistion fee: 995
    Established Value: 57629
    Residual value: 3528.40
    Fixed Rent: 775.60
    Sales tax: 775.60
    Total monthly payment: 838.42
    Doc fee 495.00
    Drive off: 1401.77

At a vegas dealership.
  • Hi Valley Guy,

I apologize for my delayed reply. The first deal I had the internet sales manager never called me back. I actually sent her four emails and left two voice mail messages. Business must be good. Fortunately, I was able to secure another vehicle from a different dealer and here is the deal I got.

E350W4

Palladium Silver
    Black Leather
    Chrome Door Handle Inserts
    P1
    Rear Spoiler
    3 Spoke Steering Wheel
    Split-Folding Rear Seats
    Lighting package
    Active Mult-icountour drivers seat with massage
    18" AMG Wheels
    Keyless go Package
    Heated Front Seats
    Lane Tracing Package
    All other standard options e.g Harmon/Kardon Surround, rear view camera, etc.

27 Month Lease
    69% residual
    .00164 MF
    $0 cap payment
    MSRP - $67,420
    Sale price - $56,000
    Monthly payment - $617.06 (which includes taxes)

Discount off MSRP - 17%

$1,503 (Out of pocket costs for upfront taxes, doc fee, acquisition fee, = MA DMV.)

I was very pleased with this deal as I had one dealer not budge below $58,975 on a 13' model. I picked up the newer 14' model for $7k less.

Thank you again for all your help!!
  • Hi Commander91,

Please see the deal I just secured and posted. I am not sure if you are purchasing or leasing but my payment with $0 money down is about $222 less per month at $617.06 MSRP was $67,420.
  • Hi Dfdub,

Please see my post #3108. My MSRP was $67,420 and with $0 money down my monthly payment is $617.06. So, yes, I think that is crazy high especially since you are putting $1,200 down.
  • Hi,

Purchasing but it's a coupe, not a sedan
  • Hi Ghstudio,

Please see the deal I just secured on my most recent post. I got 12K miles and a MSRP of $67,420 with $0 money down and my MP was only slightly higher.
    Would you post the name of the dealer (that's ok on this forum). I'd like to talk to them about an e550 lease.
  • Hi,

The dealership is Mercedes-Benz of Boston. Please ask for Thanh who is my sales rep and let him know I sent you. Just so you know I really pushed him hard on the pricing. I would do the same thing.

Good luck!
  • Mind sharing the dealer info?

Also, was there a trade involved? Did you qualify for any special incentives such as USAA, MBCA, loyalty, etc.?

Thanks in advance!
  • Sorry, just saw your other post with dealer info....

What was the mileage allowance? 10K or 12K/yr?
  • Hi,

The dealer is Chambers Motorcars of Boston (in Somerville MA.)

No, there was no trade involved. The only special incentive I used was the August USAA which was $3,000. No, loyalty.

Let me know if I can help anymore.

Cheers!
This discussion has been closed.