Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Anyone know the Jan. lease deals for the E350 in Texas? Thanks.
  • Congratulations on getting your new E, mvpjeffmvp. If you haven't already and you have the time, you can tell even more people about your recent dealer experience by hopping on over to the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com.

Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi sks211. I heard that Mercedes extended its December programs through January 11th.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi savvyshopper2. As I just mentioned in my previous post, I heard that Mercedes decided to extend its December programs through January 11th.

Let me know if you want me to provide you with the details of the extended E350 lease program now. Otherwise, please feel free to check back with me next week for info on its new January program.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man,
    Details on the current (now extended through Jan 11 per your earlier e-mail) E350 lease program would be much appreciated - esp. to the extent you know MF, Residuals (12K); & any dealers in TX that you think are most price competitive.

thanks,
  • yes123yes123 Posts: 11
    best deal so far on a E350 4matic 2010

white with black/tan interior mbtex
    p2 package
    wheel package
    sport package
    MSRP 59075
    Selling Price 49500
    Demo 2000 miles on it
    .00259 money factor
    58% residual
    $607.98 per month.

As I was leaving I was introduced to manager and asked him if he would throw in the $795 maintenance program.. He said yes.

$1035 bank fee
    plus tax and tags which equals approx $4000

this price includes $2000 off for E class owner loyalty and another $2000 off for fleet discount.

Im thinking of holding out till jan 12 to see if money factor is reduced and hopefully owner loyalty will still be available.

What do you think??
  • What is the fleet discount? Please advise. That's the best deal I have seen. Well played.
    Fleet discount is if you have 5 leased cars or more (any brand) must be 2 years old or newer and you give employees a car reimbursement allowance, the employees can get a fleet discount of $2000.
    Do you think the current money factor of 00259 which equals 6.2% interest will go down after the Jan 11 rate change?

I think it will but do you think they will still offer the E class owner loyalty cash?

What are your thoughts. I have the deal on the table for 607.98 as stated above, but 6.2% interest is very high considering most leases are in the 2-4% range.

If the rate changes by 1% I would save about $30 per month.

What to do? Im leaning toward holding out and risking it.
  • poorprofpoorprof Posts: 109
    Interest rates the same, residual DOWN 3 points.
  • sks211sks211 Posts: 3
    is this a MB finance program or a local dealer program? Has anyone else used this?
  • Mercedes is still offering the lease loyalty. However the money factor and residual have stayed the same.
  • You should look at earlier post. I have seen better deals. There was a gentelmen on here that lived in CA. Who got a payment in the $600's
    Is anyone getting pricing on leases less than invoice price before any other incentives (like owner loyalty $2000)?

Most dealers are offering invoice but nothing less.

Please respond soon.

My lease expired, car is back I need a car. I still have the deal on the demo as stated above dealer holding car till monday when he is back from vacation. Deal is $607.98 no money down except for taxes first month, tags and bank fee. the sticker is $59059 selling $49500 with $2000 fleet discount and $2000 owner loyalty DEMO with 2000 miles.

Not sure of the white color. Can I get a Non Demo for under invoice before incentives?

Thanks
  • mb3213mb3213 Posts: 5
    If you can grab this car in the High 6's with you taxes and fees out I would nab it now. The programs don't seem like they will be changing until March.....Maybe even later then that. Progams stayed the same except you lost the 2 months on the LAP. Good Luck
  • mb3213mb3213 Posts: 5
    Why wouldn't you take that car if it is being discounted 10K? I don't understand why any Dealer would give you that price but if they are willing too do it then get it.
  • Sounds like you are getting hosed on the interest rate/money factor. It looks like you are getting hit with a money factor/rate of about 9.5%. That is bad when MBF is offering a 6.48% (not that I like that but it is what it is).

As far as down payment, you really are not make a down payment as much as you are making a pre-payment on the rent charge.

I personally would not put anything down and tell them to give me the MBF money factor. Payment for that is $749.07 per month for 36 months plus drive off of DMV and Bank fees. I would also look to knock a few hundred off the 50,381. Get it down another $500 and it saves you $30 a month.
    the reason they are discounting $10K is because they are starting at invoice less $2000 for owner loyalty less $2000 fleet discount less $1500 for demo. They get reimbursed from Mercedes for the owner loyalty and fleet discount. I even think they get reimburse demo dollars as well. Maybe some else knows if they get money from mercedes for the demo cars, I think they have to be under 3000 miles to sell or lease as new.

Maybe I can get a better deal and not a white car if they will start under invoice.
  • dl_amgdl_amg Posts: 39
    Yes, there is dealer offer 1500 on sedan and 1000 on coupe below invoice and before $2k owner loyalty (if current MB owner) but not sure this dealer also give u fleet discount. I'm in So.Cal...I didn't get the E but I just got the R. I inquired E for my friend since he is interest in sedan or coupe.
  • Hi savvyshopper2. Here's the details of the latest lease program for the car that you're interested in.

Mercedes-Benz Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 E350 Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00270 and 58%, respectively.

Good luck in your quest for a new car and let us know if you have any other questions.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi yes123. Not surprisingly, Mercedes' January lease program for the 2010 E-Class isn't any better than its December program was. Manufacturers usually ease off the throttle a little so to speak in terms of their incentives on vehicles at the beginning of the year. Mercedes-Benz Financial's new January buy rate lease money ffactor for the 2010 E350 Sedan is .00270.

Car_man
    Host
    Are you saying they should start at $1500 below invoice before any deductions for owner layalty for the 2010 e350 4matic.

Also I need to get 2 E350's one for me one for my mom. Last month my father leased an ml350 should he get owner loyalty for buying another? It will actually be leased in his name.

My understanding is you get owner loyalty if you are comming out of a mercedes lease and leasing another.
    I joined USAA as a civilian (airforce academy) and my discount on a E350 is $2200 off invoice. Are USAA discounts tiered such that some member categories get higher discounts than others?
  • dl_amgdl_amg Posts: 39
    I think that includes loyalty incentive since they know I'm on a MB lease. But the loyalty cash only apply to Sedan and NOT on coupe.
  • gexogexo Posts: 33
    the 1500 below invoice is the discount given to people who work for a major corp, if you qualify for that they can give you also another 2000 off if you are going from a lower class benz to a higher class. their are many different ways it can work. let me know if you have any more question.
    Does MBZ offer a multiple security deposit MF reduction?
  • Yes they do.
    Finally pulled the trigger. I got the following this saturday: love the car

e350 4matic
    Palladium silver with almond/black mb tex interior
    p2
    sport package
    wheel package
    prepaid maintenance
    all season floor mats
    $633/mo 39 months 12k per year
    msrp $60,673 including mats and maintenance plan

got my mom

e350 4matic
    white with almond/black mb tex interior DEMO 2000k miles
    p2
    sport package
    wheel package
    prepaid maintenance
    all season floor mats
    $645/mo 39 months 12k per year
    msrp $59,953 including mats and maintenance plan
    we paid taxes and tags up front. No other money down.

I received owner loyalty and fleet discounts

mom received only fleet discount

I think I did good
This discussion has been closed.