Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• This is a 2009 model. They seem to be discounting heavily (?last model year.)
  • jamby1jamby1 Posts: 9
    Mr. Carman....I noticed in another forum that Mercedes is offering $5500 cash incentives on the '09 CLK convertible. Are there any incentives for March '09 on the '09 E350 Sport 4Matic sedan? thank you
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Excellent question, jamby1. Mercedes-Benz is currently providing a $4,000 cash incentive on leases of the 2009 E350 Sedan 4Matic through Mercedes-Benz Financial. Make sure to take this cash into account when negotiating the capitalized cost of the car that you want.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi sflease. Mercedes' current lease program is scheduled to run through April 30th. Having said this, many manufacturers that have incentives program that run throughg the 30th have already extended them through May 4th. I would not be surprised if Mercedes did the same thing. If so, then its new May lease program won't be out until the 5th.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_Man:

Do you know of any special May promotions for leases on the E350? I'm also interested in the current money factor and residual on a 7500 mile/year lease with 36 months.

Thanks for all of your help!

John
  • briandcbriandc Posts: 9
    Can I get some help and advice on the following lease quote. I'm thinking about the 48 month lease, but it feels a little expensive. Any thoughts on where I can negotiate? Thanks

MSRP $58,275
    Gross Cap Cost $53,315 (includes Doc fee of $220 and Acquisition fee of $995)
    Cap Cost reduction: $1,016.85 paid by me as part of $2,000 down payment
    4 year lease $652.31 plus RI sales tax [not property tax which is separate] of $45.66
    total monthly $697.97
    3 year lease including same state tax = $797.
    Adj residual on 4 year lease $23,310
    7500 miles per year
    Money factor/Rate = .00064
  • vchadvchad Posts: 97
    DO NOT BUY THIS CAR....at that price!!!

Briandc, they are totally taking advantage of you, do not walk, RUN AWAY from it. Currently there is a $6000 rebate on the car alone, and dealers were given another $4000 per car as a fleet sales promotion. So you should get a discount of 6k alone on rebates...here in chicago, i was offered RIGHT off the bat, 10k on the car. This car is being replaced within weeks, with a new model, for them to offer only 5k off the msrp is a slap on the face, they are totally trying to take advantage of you. Id start with 14k off, and maybe go up to 12k off at the minimum you would take. I hope others will chime in with there experience, but please dont get taken advantage of like that. The Aquisition Fee, is $795 from MB financial, they are also overcharging you there as well. Overall, they are overcharging you in every aspect. :mad:
    I really appreciate the information. The $10k you were offered, was that on a lease or purchase? BTW - with one email exchange today, they took $7,500 off the MSRP. Still not enough. I will keep you posted. Thanks again
  • vchadvchad Posts: 97
    :) Briandc,

I was offered finally, $12.5k off on car they had on the lot, but i went with p1 4matic, sport. It was for a lease, keep in mind, this was TWO months ago. You should be able to do much better, The car is only getting older, and new model days away. If they dont even come close to 12k off, walk away......deal with someone else. I mean most dealers are trying to get rid of them, but it seems, this particular dealer still wants to take advantage of you. Read the posts on previous pages, to see what kind of lease deals others are getting, and you'll see 10k off seems to be a minimum. dont cave, hold out for the best offer! :)
  • misterepmisterep Posts: 52
    10K (both incentives) + 10-11% off MSRP is standard here. Dealers are just trying to move the iron before the new E comes. If it is on the lot then a quick offer of 15K off should get the deal. Cash...not lease. However the lease cap price should be about the same....perhaps 1,000 higher if MBFS is handling the deal. Good luck...
    After a little looking around - this is where I am. I would like to see them take another $3k off the cap cost of the car. I welcome your comments. Thanks

E350
    $58,995 MSRP
    $49,685 Cap Cost
    36 mos 7,500/yr
    .00044 MF
    47% residual
    Payment $644 + tax
    Drive off costs:
    1st month
    Acq fee $895
    Fees & insurance $370
    Upfront tax $62

Thanks everyone.
    Hi John. Here's the information that you're looking for. Mercedes-Benz Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 E350 Sedan with 7,500 miles per year are .00018 and 47%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $4,000 cash incentive that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • jrayerjrayer Posts: 3
    I am looking at a similar E350 and so far my best deal is almost exactly the same as what you have, except I was at 39 months and 12,000 per year. If you can't push down the cap cost, maybe go for more miles if that is important to you.
  • tim_vertim_ver Posts: 6
    I want to lease my third E350 sedan. I have worked up what I want for terms and would like to know what everyone else is getting now for a lease on the 2009 E350 Sedan.

36 Months . 10k Miles Year, $3000 down, P1 and sport package.

Thanks
  • aeggroupaeggroup Posts: 130
    I would not give any downpayment, especially for the model that's going away this year. There should be a lot of good deals on E-class later this summer.
  • ric14ric14 Posts: 4
    just leased E350 with sport package, P2, and walnut burl, also added chrome wheels, and included the maintenance package in the lease.
    36 mos, 10k miles, $1600 down (included the 1st pmt, lease acq fee, and license fees, tax credits fee)
    Maint pkg ABA & brake flush at 20k miles, was $880 as compared with $1241 pay as you go, so threw it in the lease as well. Pmt before wheels & Maintenance would have been $700/month
    $749/ with the wheels & maintenance
    msrp without wheels was $59015, wheels were $1300 add, maintenance $880 add
    MF.00038 46% residual
    As compared to Jag XF offering at similar msrp, this was over $150 mo less for lease payment, and also less than similar BMW 5 series.
    Hey when everyone post the deal they are getting on the 2009 or 2010 E350 Sedan can you also state which State you are in.

Thanks
  • ric14ric14 Posts: 4
    just leased E350 with sport package, P2, and walnut burl, also added chrome wheels, and included the maintenance package in the lease.
    36 mos, 10k miles, $1600 down (included the 1st pmt, lease acq fee, and license fees, tax credits fee)
    Maint pkg ABA & brake flush at 20k miles, was $880 as compared with $1241 pay as you go, so threw it in the lease as well. Pmt before wheels & Maintenance would have been $700/month
    $749/ with the wheels & maintenance
    msrp without wheels was $59015, wheels were $1300 add, maintenance $880 add
    MF.00038 46% residual
    Anyone hear of the MBUSA National campaign on the 2009 E350?

Sample:
    36 Months, 10k miles, p1, Sport, $5000 T.O.O.P $575/month including tax "MSRP $57,088.44"

So does this sound like a good deal?
This discussion has been closed.